Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos (58084 Views)

What I Noticed After Finally Collecting My PVC After 5 Attempts / Elderly Woman With Her PVC, Sing And Dance During Jos March For OBI / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by fergieboy: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2018
How can something be so wrong and so right at the same time
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
rock003:

Don't bother trying to reason with sirjamo. He is an APC bigot.

He would have praised the woman if she had committed crime that will promote apc's selfish interest.

That's how morally low he is. He supports crime, deception and lies that will promote APC.
This is not APC n PDP matter.

BTW,sirjamo is my guy
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2018
U ALL WILL BE SURPRISE HOW WEAK THAT PVC IS IN THIS ELECTION

IF U ALL WANT FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS REMOVE THE INEC CHAIRMAN BLOCK THE TRAINS COMING IN FROM NIGER REPUBLIC

If u know u know
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by okekefabi(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Whatever you can do to get your PVC do it so that we can send the Fulani herdsmen patron back to Daura come 2019
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by wezzyjasified(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady has revealed how she played smart in order to register her permanent voter's card (PVC) in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) extended the deadline for the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) exercise by two weeks after the initial August 17 deadline. The registration will be concluded at the end of August.

According to Grace Ehi Isabella Onuh, she had been trying to register her PVC for four days, all to no avail before she decided to improvise to achieve her aim. 

She disguised as a pregnant woman and got her PVC registered withing hours at the INEC office. 

The lady who is excited by her move, took to social media to update her followers. She wrote; 

I’ve been to the INEC PVC center for the past 4 days and I wasn’t attended to, truth is it is not just me but millions of Nigerians go through the same.

I had to disguise as a pregnant woman and in less than 10hours I got my PVC. Which way #naija  Ensure you do anything you can to get your PVC and vote in the right candidate in the year 2019

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-pretends-to-be-pregnant-to-register-her-pvc-after-4-days-of-trying-photos.html

I did something similar too
Went there twice with a babe, the third day, i took her in pregnant (fake) and we were attended to.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by rock003: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

This is not APC n PDP matter.

BTW,sirjamo is my guy

And your guy is an APC bigot. Even he can't deny it.

It may not be an APC/PDP issue to you, but it is APC/PDP issue to Sirjamo.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Amberon1: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
I don't have national I'd, voters card or anything Nigerian I'd but I've never had issues at the bank.
chukslawrence:
Right candidate kor, just tell us you get issue for bank.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Is like d lady voted for buhari before,she don't want to make d same mistake again...buhari government don do am 30 grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by carymastory(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Olalan:
Don't get this you go to a center repeatedly for four days and show up heavily pregnant and no one could spot the scam? Cause am so sure if it's the same Nigeria I know she'll most likely have made acquitances at that Centers?
BTW this scam shouldn't have been made public she'll ruin chances of other pregnant women to be given preference

With makeup anything is possible grin
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is bad and they have a deadline for it yet they are not making it easy for people to get theirs.
Thank goodness your effort wasn't in vain and you have gotten yours.

Yea. Glad I got it. I'm so ready for 2019! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by zicoraads: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yea. Glad I got it. I'm so ready for 2019! cool cool
Who are you voting for? grin
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Who are you voting for? grin

Honestly, for now, I've not fully decided. I'm still observing all the candidates. Things would get clearer as time progresses. I like Fela Durotoye, though. I just wish he'd level up mainstream.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by zicoraads: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Honestly, for now, I've not fully decided. I'm still observing all the candidates. Things would get clearer as time progresses. I like Fela Durotoue, though. I just wish he'd level up mainstream.
Why do you like him? Have you listened to him and know his manifesto?
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's sad that she had to go through all that just to get registered. Is it because she's a southerner? Do northerners go through all these stress? Tomorrow, somebody will wonder why votes from the South East is low. How many Igbo men and women will leave their businesses for 5 days just to go and do voters registration? This is one of the ways the Northern led INEC disenfranchises the South.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Why do you like him? Have you listened to him and know his manifesto?

Yup. I follow him keenly.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by SourGrape: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Idiot,why making it public..my wife did same bt she didn't make it public. INEC and other agencies might not be giving genuine pregnant women any chance again.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wedon sister. Any way na way! It took me 3whole days to struggle get ma pvc. Now i de drink water keep cup. Abeg CALL everybody make dem get their own oo. Na jst dis friday remain. Be d change,get ur pvc, vote wisely, get d change. #this.is.nigeria #everybody.be*****
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by Ushiesunday(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
that woman must be a warri woman... Areaaaaa.... do anything you can to get your PVC someone must go...
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos by COMPAQ(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
The incompetence in this country is legendary! I have not understood why drivers license, voters card, international passport, national id card etc are such a big deal.

Yet banks are able to give you mastercard with your name printed on it and activated on the spot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.