Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (53470 Views)

How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by buharitill2023: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2018
objobj:

But you refused to notice that even the chairs given to the visitors right I'm from of him were common plastic chairs. Add all together.
even the governors were surprise sitting on plastic chair for the first time since 1999.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by buharitill2023: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
objobj:

But you refused to notice that even the chairs given to the visitors right I'm from of him were common plastic chairs. Add all together.
even the governors were surprise sitting on plastic chair for the first time since 1999.
EmekaMD:
what chairs are they supposed to be seated outside with? Golden chairs?

Receive sense you no gree!!
Yet you wan come argue politics..
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
khalidx:
Bashir Ahmed posted a photo of Mr. President having a good time in his house in Daura, katsina the photo has drawn some reactions from Nigerians

more political news
https://www.legitinfobase.com.ng

The chair is not thorn. A lot of you need glasses.

The chair has a flowery design.

Here is a picture from another angle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2018
blackmantis:
Hope the country does not end up like that chair by the time he is done with us.

The chair is not thorn. What you see is a flowery design all around certain areas of the chair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by EmekaMD(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
why are most of you guys so shallow in thinking?

Did you remember this is the Buhari whose wife carries handbags of 10s of millions?
Wears clothes of thousands of dollars?

He's kids riding bikes of millions of naira without any known jobs?

Are you kidding me right now?

Is that how gullible you people are?

So sad I share a country with people like you and ur choices (of who to vote) directly affects me.

Wish we had different countries and you can go ahead and have Buhari for life

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you are still a zombie at tis medium, i don't you ever change in your life. tyrant buhari posing for the camera in a torn chair shows another form of propanganda on social media. don't be deceived by Apc lies and propanganda, it will never work this time of digital age. we should all wake up from our slumber and votes pmb out of power in 2019. tyrant buhari has refused the court verdict. he is a traitor and allowed impunity to take over his government. he is a tyrant and a dictator. Nigerians should all wake up from their slumber. our mumu don do oooo.

Your wailing has blinded your eyes eternally.

Despite so many telling you the chair is not torn and showing you other pictures of same chair, your willful blindness in calling it a torn chair refuses to leave you.

Your mumu wailing runs deep and will go deeper until 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by dannywest: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2018
The house and chair are in the same condition he put Nigeria. Unkempt.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Lomprico2: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2018
But he flies to london to take panadol!

Fuçking hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
why are most of you guys so shallow in thinking?

Did you remember this is the Buhari whose wife carries handbags of 10s of millions?
Wears clothes of thousands of dollars?

He's kids riding bikes of millions of naira without any known jobs?

Are you kidding me right now?

Is that how gullible you people are?

So sad I share a country with people like you and ur choices (of who to vote) directly affects me.

Wish we had different countries and you can go ahead and have Buhari for life

The wife runs her own business and is free to buy what she feels like for herself.

Buhari himself is a different matter. He was simple before he married Aisha and remains simple after that.

Regarding different countries, don't you have Biafra again? Go there and live

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is the height! Nigerians need jobs urgently. How could anyone mistake that floral pattern for something else I mean, are they blind? embarassed
Lol wink cheesy grin.
When the blinds refuse to be blind, what can we do about that my brother?!
This is just the height of foolishness and stupidity! wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by olusolaolaleye: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by tunary(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Nothing person go do way them no go talk, if he sit down for expensive chair now them go say na tax payer's money he use buy the chair

All nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Glink2018(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Monitoring spirit spotted.

How does dis story enhance our sensibilities.

If he like make he sit on the floor , after 2019 make he retire to his former business like obj.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your wailing has blinded your eyes eternally.

Despite so many telling you the chair is not torn and showing you other pictures of same chair, your willful blindness in calling it a torn chair refuses to leave you.

Your mumu wailing runs deep and will go deeper until 2023
post a chair that resemble it clueless mumu. don't you see that tyrant buhari has take Nigerians for granted hmmm.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
post a chair that resemble it clueless mumu. don't you see that tyrant buhari has take Nigerians for granted hmmm.

I should lost a chair that resembles it when I already posted one from another angle and on page one a wailer like you also posted same and said it wasn't torn but will you accept it ?

To accept would mean you would stop wailing which is why you still refuse to accept it.

Also learn to type with good english. You are a mockery to education

Uncommon Wailing wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by EmekaMD(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The wife runs her own business and is free for buy what she feels like for herself.

Buhari himself is a different matter. He was simple before he married Aisha and remains simple after that.

Regarding different countries, don't you have Biafra again? Go there and live
mumu over loaded!!
Aisha is rich while Buhari is poor?

Do you have brains at all?
And Aisha also bought the bikes for Yusuf and rented him private jets?

Aisha spends billions of dollars on the aso clinic and yet not even a single syringe In it. Still goes to overseas for medical reasons?

Do you even know that Aisha would rather Buhari doesn't run again? Because she knows her husband isnt capable at all.

But jobless and poor people like you are here taking bullets for him..

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by AAinEqGuinea: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2018
manci:
I checked the comments above Nigerian among them shown love to him is only ipob that used hate speeches on him.

conversing with the nimble grass, my registered 2019 constituents and what my cows eat; dead grass are my herdsman. Who dare interrupt?!

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by pawesome(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is a failure
ka giya musu
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
post=70588977:

Lol wink cheesy grin.
When the blinds refuse to be blind, what can we do about that my brother?!
This is just the height of foolishness and stupidity! wink cheesy grin
but one of u brainless zombies pulled out the pix and circled it to sell your god as a poor President just like we saw Milo sachets in 2015

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Ndolarr: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
He should just change our hospitals that look like the miserable chair to the one he visits regularly in London or the one his son got treated recently in Germany! Only then can this photo stunt make sense to ordinary Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
As election is coming closer one will be seeing how this politicians will be doing unimaginable things they can't do on the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by skylevelpharma(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is the height! Nigerians need jobs urgently. How could anyone mistake that floral pattern for something else I mean, are they blind? embarassed
..obviously they are blind...is that not the reason we keep voting lunatics for leadership roles?...if person go open eye see this chair then open mouth say it is torn...how such a person wan take judge someone's true character and ascertain if he is good to lead or not... small time now they will come and say Buhari cooks with firewood ...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by frowland(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Can't your brain tell you that this is propaganda... Why that chair and the picture... Can't you ask questions...

This is a man whose bald head costs the country millions to cut..
His kitchen costs the country billions annually to equip..

Can't you people reason for once..
This is a man who refused to make public the billions he squanders in London hospital routinely ...

You are here worshipping him because he took a picture sitting on a torn chair...

Look at the oluwafemi Sunday... Buhari came to free Nigeria grin grin... Common sense is not common at all

Before people like you make a complete joke of yourselves here, look at the image well or better still use a higher resolution device. That's not a torn chair, that is milk colour flower design on that chair.
Maybe someone saw it wrongly, but to think PMB intentionally used the chair is crazy as the chair is not even what many presume it to be.
The so called torn and worn out part is a just a milk flower design on the chair. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by begwong: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
All na wash!
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
but one of u brainless zombies pulled out the pix and circled it to sell your god as a poor President just like we saw Milo sachets in 2015
No it is one of you wailing zombie that did that.
GET YOUR facts right

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by EmekaMD(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Onozboy:

You are right
no.. you say "you're right" when you're mentally weak and incapable of engaging in a reasonable discuss..
So yes you're right cos you're foolish..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
mumu over loaded!!
Aisha is rich while Buhari is poor?

Do you have brains at all?
And Aisha also bought the bikes to Yusuf and rented him private jets?

Aisha spends billions of dollars on the aso clinic and yet not even a single syringe In it. Still goes to overseas for medical reasons?

Do you even know that Aisha would rather Buhari doesn't run again? Because he knows his husband is capable at all.

But jobless and poor people like you are here taking bullets for him..

Mumu wailer running mad!

All this pain and anger for who no send you and is more focused on running the country you live in despite your constant noise about Biafra but still afraid to let go of Nigeria.

Nobody do you this thing but your deranged self.

Emeka the ipob. Stop poking your wailing nose into NIGERIAS affairs and focus on BIAFRA and your lefelundum.

Uwazurike is asking all of you to pay ipob taxes. Go and pay your own and also ask Uwazurike to make sure he does the accounts for you gullible and confused people.

Leave Naija matter for Nigerians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Emmafe(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Lol, BUBU

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by phase1: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2018
They should have thrown in a satchet of N30 cowbell milk into the picture to make zombies go gaga! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Nwaohafia1: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2018
khalidx:
Bashir Ahmed posted a photo of Mr. President having a good time in his house in Daura, katsina the photo has drawn some reactions from Nigerians

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138

Nigerians self. Thats a flora design
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2018
frowland:

Before people like you make a complete joke of yourselves here, look at the image well or better still use a higher resolution device. That's not a torn chair, that is milk colour flower design on that chair.
Maybe someone saw it wrongly, but to think PMB intentionally used the chair is crazy as the chair is not even what many presume it to be.
The torn part is a milk flower design not a worn out chair. Thanks.

Cc mujtahida

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.