Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (53458 Views)

How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
if that's work for you then may you receive sense!!

You mean the sense you are yet to have?
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by thugmansion(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2018
This is exactly what they did in 2015 and these clowns fell for it. I can guarantee you that history will repeat itself. Dumb f**ks.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Winning123: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
You are the zombie. When Jonathan stole all the money you ought to have saved for rainy day, you never complained
jchioma:

Just like they praise him for drinking sachet of Milo, zombies will never learn.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by obowunmi(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
He got the chair from BokoHoram.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by rigarmortis: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2018
How much is his yearly haircut allowance again?
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by gibbycruze: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
if u like sit on a torn mat. all i know is that u are leaving very soon
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by emperorblog(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Can't your brain tell you that this is propaganda... Why that chair and the picture... Can't you ask questions...

This is a man whose bald head costs the country millions to cut..
His kitchen costs the country billions annually to equip..

Can't you people reason for once..
This is a man who refused to make public the billions he squanders in London hospital routinely ...

You are here worshipping him because he took a picture sitting on a torn chair...

Look at the oluwafemi Sunday... Buhari came to free Nigeria grin grin... Common sense is not common at all

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2018
So na chair wey Buhari sit now be Nigeria youth problems... you all would die of hunger pretty soon. grin grin on a serious note. you all would die of hunger pretty soon. Tufuwa!
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Dinho20(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

All you just said now just shows you are a pained desperate, pin sized brain ipob with an echo between his ears.

Why not write a petition against buhari that you want to know what happens in his bedroom rather than displaying your rètardation online.

PMB is your president and has been since 2015 and will remain till 2023. The sooner you accept that, the better it would be for your high blood pressure.
COMPARE

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by godliman: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
The more reason why Nigerians should see him as a failure. Poverty or pretending to be a poor man is not a criterion for good governance.

- He collected millions of naira every month before becoming president in 2015
-had his cars changed for him periodically by FG
-was PTF Chairman
-military head of state
-minister of petroleum.

And yet, he still sits on that God-forsaken & bug- infested chair. Little wonder, Nigeria is moving backwards.

If he were a philanthropist we will say he is self sacrificing but we know he is not
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by excomarow(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Can't your brain tell you that this is propaganda... Why that chair and the picture... Can't you ask questions...

This is a man whose bald head costs the country millions to cut..
His kitchen costs the country billions annually to equip..

Can't you people reason for once..
This is a man who refused to make public the billions he squanders in London hospital routinely ...

You are here worshipping him because he took a picture sitting on a torn chair...

Look at the oluwafemi Sunday... Buhari came to free Nigeria grin grin... Common sense is not common at all

you are talking about someone who is able to recover trillions of naira stolen from your corrupt leaders you are comparing with Buhari. at least he use the country's money to cure himself.

While your corrupt leaders use the country's money to fly abroad, flex n buy properties abraod. When they come back to the country, idiot people like you will go and be hailing them like say Na Your God's them be
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by jamace(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Pretenders will never enter into paradise! angry
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by bigsmoke2(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Forget politics the chair probably has sentimental value to the president some of these old folks cherish these old things for sentimental reasons. My great-uncle has a 504 and an 09muscle u need to see how he cherishes and care for the 504 over the muscles. the car is in pristine condition he doesn't joke with it at all. he said he has owned the vehicle for over 40yrs he personally does the servicing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by onunwa21(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Na him juju chair
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by soloehis(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your education is a sham and you should refund your entire tuition fees to your parents with interest. They wasted it!

Does this look like a torn chair to you? Can you not see that those are floral designs?
could you pls go back to my write up and show me where I wrote torn chair?I doubt if u had a proper home training because I see no reason for this insult.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2018
soloehis:
could you pls go back to my write up and show me where I wrote torn chair?[/b]I doubt if u had a proper home training because I see no reason for this insult.

Your very words below

soloehis:
Hypocrisy of the highest order..like his salary and allowances can't afford him a good chair. .this how they keep decieving the gullible once..yet all his kids schoolded abroad..his son could afford to crash a power bike that cost millions. [b]Lastly how does sitting on a torn chair
reflect to good governance? Nigerians wake up from your slumber

So you type faster than you think.

No wonder wailing is in your DNA.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by soloehis(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
khalidx:
Bashir Ahmed posted a photo of Mr. President having a good time in his house in Daura, katsina the photo has drawn some reactions from Nigerians

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138
WHAT IS A SOFA FOR A PRESIDENT?
1] For a President that Budgeted N1.7billion for Food, while IDP families live on less than N700 a Month?
2] A President that Rides 3 Mercedes Maybach S600, Customised with 6.0L biturbo V-12 engine and 20 inches 10-spoke alloy wheels (bulletproof), bought for $310,000 each?
3] A President that Spent $30Million for Medical Bills for undisclosed Illness?
4] A President that is wearing a Chopard Sunglasses that worths Million and priding over seating ripped Sofa.
5] A President that budgeted N76,000,000 for Haircut in 2018 will deceive himself by seating on decomposing Chair to show his being frugal.
6] A President that Budgeted N1billion for Kitchen Equipment?
7] A President that his son rides 2 Super Motorbikes valued at $150,000.
8] A President that Receives N126Billion Security Vote.
9] A President that was paid Nmillion as a president seating Allowance while he was in London for over 100days in 2017.
NEVER AGAIN, BUHARI. NEVER AGAIN. - Chidi Cali
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by soloehis(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your very words below

So you type faster than you think.

No wonder wailing is in your DNA.
now I know why you are so heart broken because all your lies and propaganda are been exposed..you should take your frustration to the Op. Don't tell me your dead brain did not enable you to see the highlighted spots by the op implying that the chair was torn. And I ask you and your cohorts again how does sitting on a chair translate to good governance? It's because of your kind that Nigeria is where it is today because your reasoning is below human standard
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by nickxtra(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2018
This is certainly a designer's chair. It's cost is high
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Kayharry(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Flower chair

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Onozboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
no.. you say "you're right" when you're mentally weak and incapable of engaging in a reasonable discuss..
So yes you're right cos you're foolish..

E pain am
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
soloehis:
now I know why you are so heart broken because all your lies and propaganda are been exposed..you should take your frustration to the Op. Don't tell me your dead brain did not enable you to see the highlighted spots by the op implying that the chair was torn. And I ask you and your cohorts again how does sitting on a chair translate to good governance? It's because of your kind that Nigeria is where it is today because your reasoning is below human standard

And your dead brain had to echo the OP by saying the chair was torn despite knowing the chair was not torn abi?

Your reasoning is beyond minuscule
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Onozboy(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
no.. you say "you're right" when you're mentally weak and incapable of engaging in a reasonable discuss..
So yes you're right cos you're foolish..

Cry blood mumu..... tongue
Where you English don carry you go
undecided
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
excomarow:

you are talking about someone who is able to recover trillions of naira stolen from your corrupt leaders you are comparing with Buhari. at least he use the country's money to cure himself.

While your corrupt leaders use the country's money to fly abroad, flex n buy properties abraod. When they come back to the country, idiot people like you will go and be hailing them like say Na Your God's them be

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by wildernessVoice: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
To show modesty, he should start visiting native doctor instead of his UK medical jamboree.
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by soloehis(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And your dead brain had to echo the OP by saying the chair was torn despite knowing the chair was not torn abi?

Your reasoning is beyond minuscule
it's alarming that this half baked educated illiterate don't know the usage of a common word ''beyond'..this is why I said your reasoning is beneath , or underneath human standard..The daily 100mb that your APC slave master purchased for you will soon expire. Continue in your stupidity
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by EmekaMD(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Onozboy:

E pain am
LoL.. you're such a sumbag
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by excomarow(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70596203][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Butterflyleo: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
soloehis:
it's alarming that this half baked educated illiterate don't know the usage of a common word ''beyond'..this is why I said your reasoning is beneath , or underneath human standard..The daily 100mb that your APC slave master purchased for you will soon expire. Continue in your stupidity

When they no longer have anything remotely sensible to say they always resort to the "they pay you for support" stupid mantra.

It shows that all they know how to do is rinse and repeat daily.

Bunch of brain dead wailers who type faster than they think
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
My gullible Nigerian people have started again humility this humility that
Re: President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo by Ushiesunday(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't know why we are surprise to see him sitting on that chair . that's the same chair we will catapult him to Daura next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.