Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mtn Night Pulse Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Night Pulse Wahala (3246 Views)

Mtn Night Plan Increased From 250mb For N50 To 500mb For N50 / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Mtn customers and subscribers should please help me out here. Your night plan isn't working on my phone, please i need help. I'm on mtn pulse please.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2018
this is what it keeps giving me when i send night to 131. read it here: Dear Customer, sorry your subscription was not successful because you are on DND. To subscribe, text ALLOW to 2442 for FREE to deactivate DND and then try again. Thank you!
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by dprpikin: 2:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is what it keeps giving me when i send night to 131. read it here: Dear Customer, sorry your subscription was not successful because you are on DND. To subscribe, text ALLOW to 2442 for FREE to deactivate DND and then try again. Thank you!

Dial *406#, then select your preferred option.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

i have done and also i select 4 too, but still it doesn't. I'm on mtn pulse too.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Roidatom(m): 2:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Yello! Text N125 to 131 and get 125MB @N25 OR N250 to 131 and get 250MB @N50 to enjoy nightlife browsing from 12am-5am Multiple purchase is available.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Roidatom:
Yello! Text N125 to 131 and get 125MB @N25 OR N250 to 131 and get 250MB @N50 to enjoy nightlife browsing from 12am-5am Multiple purchase is available.
it says ''Sorry, the SMS instruction you entered is incorrect.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by dprpikin: 3:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i have done and also i select 4 too, but still it doesn't. I'm on mtn pulse too.

Follow their instruction then. Send the 'ALLOW' message.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

Follow their instruction then. Send the 'ALLOW' message.
i have done that, but still it doesn't work. it shows ''Y'ello, you have not subscribed to DND or has unsubscribed from it.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by dprpikin: 3:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i have done that, but still it doesn't work.

Put a call across to their customer care representative.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

Put a call across to their customer care representative.
thanks u will call them this morning. i think the customer line is 180 baaaa.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by dprpikin: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks u will call them this morning. i think the customer line is 180 baaaa.

Yes
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Roidatom(m): 3:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it says ''Sorry, the SMS instruction you entered is incorrect.

Make sure that you are on MTNPulse. Migrate if you are not. If it does not work, then you're definitely doing something wrong.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

Yes
i have called 180 too but still i haven't reach customer care officer.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Roidatom:

Make sure that you are on MTNPulse. Migrate if you are not. If it does not work, then you're definitely doing something wrong.
I'm on MtnPulse, it still didn't work. i have enough credit to subscribe.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by dprpikin: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i have called 180 too but still i haven't reach customer care officer.

Select any option as they are calling them. Allowed them to exhaust the list, and at the end they'll ask you to press zero, in order to speak with their agent.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:52am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

Select any option as they are calling them. Allowed them to exhaust the list, and at the end they'll ask you to press zero, in order to speak with their agent.
thanks i have call them, still the issue still persist.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54am On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

i switch off my phone, i on it back and dial *406#, still the issue still persist. i followed their instructions.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Gentlevin: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i switch off my phone, i on it back and dial *406#, still the issue still persist. i followed their instructions.
if it still persist then the sim has a prob.

Get another sim for your night browsing....
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Gentlevin:
if it still persist then the sim has a prob.

Get another sim for your night browsing....
i don't think so too. i think people are complaining about it too.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11am On Aug 25, 2018
i have called the customer care line again, still the problem still persist.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Bro.. It does happen to me too sometimes... It simply means, you can't subscribe for that night... It's either you make use of another sim card to do so or forget about subscribing for that night... I bet it with you, if you do it again another night, it will be successful. It happens to me too sometimes
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Hhenryy: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2018
So people still deprive themselves of sleep to subscribe to this poo after the volume has been slashed?
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by francis247(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Mtn customers and subscribers should please help me out here. Your night plan isn't working on my phone, please i need help. I'm on mtn pulse please.
MTN night plan is dead and gone to its grave. Go 4 Airtel if their network works in ur area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
francis247:
MTN night plan is dead and gone to its grave. Go 4 Airtel if their network works in ur area
airtel didn't work perfectly in my area. i do post alot of videos in my youtube handle. please help me out on mtn issues. i called their customer severally,but still the issue hasn't been resolve yet.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Heftee001:
Bro.. It does happen to me too sometimes... It simply means, you can't subscribe for that night... It's either you make use of another sim card to do so or forget about subscribing for that night... I bet it with you, if you do it again another night, it will be successful. It happens to me too sometimes
please what do you suggest that i should do. i like the mtn sim I'm presently using.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Hhenryy:
So people still deprive themselves of sleep to subscribe to this poo after the volume has been slashed?

well some people love it if you don't mind.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by oodua1stson: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
It happened to me too. I did everything and called still the same.

I don port to airtel now sha
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Johnnyessence(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
oodua1stson:
It happened to me too. I did everything and called still the same.

I don port to airtel now sha
what is the code you used about Airtel own ooo. the mtn issue still persist.
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by leonard002(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
chat with their WhatsApp representative on 09033000002
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by Ibroscope89: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what is the code you used about Airtel own ooo. the mtn issue still persist.

*312#
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by OneCorner: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whatsapp dem
Re: Mtn Night Pulse Wahala by sylvez(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
dprpikin:

MTN fall my hand big time....

I was using that night plan almost every night.... Suddenly they told me that I should deactivated DND that I did not even activate o.... After deactivating they now said the MD is now 125mb instead of 500mb what rubbish As I tried for the third time that night I just lost the SIM card....till today I've not seen the SIM card and that's bye bye to MTN..... THEY DONT RESPECY CUSTOMERS

HOWEVER, E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Buy With With 75k / Funny Advertising by jiji (photos) / Is Buying An Original Power Bank Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.