Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (34546 Views)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SexTin(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nawa O, Check My Siggy Fa.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SexTin(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rizzoli:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls can you confirm if our senior waec brother eventually passed CHIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE...

grin I Think So
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by nazablossom(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
eleojo23:

Same here.

In fact, I don't know where my Junior WAEC certificate/result is now sef cheesy
Me too, it's like mine disappeared into thin air grin.

#20,000 a day? That's huge.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by weyreypey: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
cococandy:
He or She’s probably on nairaland too.

Yes it’s very possible that it’s a boy using female monikers and someone’s pictures to beg online.
Add the sob stories about a dead husband or dead parents and you’ve got yourself the perfect package
I think I have met her before... Her teeth has a peculiar dentition ... Anyway why is he wailing over just 3k.... I have been scammed on nairaland and I'm yet to open a thread over it
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by easyzworld: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:
UP TILL TODAY, NOBODY HAS EXPLAINED TO ME WHY I WROTE JUNIOR WAEC.

So you can get ready for senior waec. Lol
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by jiorhemen(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

Simple, so that you can be eligible for Senior Secondary school
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Tobanks: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
My own dey for my school, na there the thing go rot
eleojo23:

Same here.

In fact, I don't know where my Junior WAEC certificate/result is now sef cheesy
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Tobanks: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
So yo mean in your own school, those who failed junior waec didnt enter SS1 with you!
jiorhemen:

Simple, so that you can be eligible for Senior Secondary school
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SUNDICOS(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
IstandWithGod:

Idiot son of a criminal.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Housing(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

There is nothing called Junior WAEC, the examination Junior School Certificate Examination was not conducted by WAEC nor NECO, so don't expect any certificate. Your school's authority just call it Junior WAEC to massage your ego.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by KUSHKAMP: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
cococandy:
He or She’s probably on nairaland too.

Yes it’s very possible that it’s a boy using female monikers and someone’s pictures to beg online.
Add the sob stories about a dead husband or dead parents and you’ve got yourself the perfect package
if that's ur pic then u are as beautiful as beauty
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by PrincessB1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

Just to groom our mind for senior WAEC.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by cooltola(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Do not blame her. Use your discretion to give or not. It is as simply as ABC
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
i can boldly say i know the man she snapped with...

1 Like

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by grandstar(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
how does he know she makes N20K daily on Instagram? Was she paying him a commission? I am not understanding grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bro why don't you want to open a thread over it. If. You have the envidence. Copy me.. the scammer name will be update on scammer list here. If you have. The evidence to track him down. cool copy me when opening the thread.
weyreypey:

I think I have met her before... Her teeth has a peculiar dentition ... Anyway why is he wailing over just 3k.... I have been scammed on nairaland and I'm yet to open a thread over it
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

grin I dey tell you, that thing is useless
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by drololaaof: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
With all your write up where is the evidence of intent to scam, you show picture of a man ,woman and a baby nothing to suggest she is the scammer. Do not waste our precious data and space, the other day lady custom scammer was shown lucidly with all her antic name and pictures

1 Like

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by glorex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
To simply prepare you for senior waec
Vision2045:

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by jiorhemen(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tobanks:
So yo mean in your own school, those who failed junior waec didnt enter SS1 with you!
Yes of course!
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
weyreypey:

even if it’s 100 naira. Scam is scam. It’s unpleasant

1 Like

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by ElRapido: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
MrImole:
BAZINGA!
Sheldon Cooper
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by emperorblog(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Is that not the same 3k instagram beggar. Scammer the girl is already popular on instagram beGging.. most Nollywood actress no her for beGging.
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by MrImole: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
ElRapido:

Sheldon Cooper

You're very correct!
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Emmybreazy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
The hustle dey her blood die
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
i can boldly say i know the man she snapped with...

i met with the man she snapped with, and he told me everything that really happened...

Someone is using his and his wife's pictures to scam people... The scammer claims to be the lady in the picture, and tells people on Instagram that they husband in the picture is dead... So she needs money to take care of her sick child... the scammer keeps downloading the victim's pics on Facebook, and uploads them as his/hers...

I saw the victim's chat with bigval... and work is on going to find the real culprit...
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
the culprit scammed bigval of 3k... what really vexed bigval is that the culprit said he's a fool... anyway, the culprit will be caught soon...
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thanks
KUSHKAMP:
if that's ur pic then u are as beautiful as beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Davido Flaunts 2 Wrist Watches In New Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu In A Swimming Pool (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.