Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife (65509 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by lalasticlala(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Today, 8th March is International Women's Day. D'banj shared a cute photo with his beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow to mark the International Women's day.

Sharing the photo via his Instagram page D'banj wrote:

"Our women, we should love them, we should respect them, we should protect them.
Happy international women’s day. #stressfree2020"

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Riele(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Real Man kiss . My kind of Rich Guy .

Our Women , we should love them , we should respect for them , we should protect them

At bolded ,True talk . I deserve to be respected and protected . Love can step aside .

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Imagine Fvckery.

DAPO Simply wish Women a happy Intl Women's day and keep shut.

Imagine Dapo....The custodian of the Award of the most Disrespecter of Women globally.....

After banging all our women with his Koko and Koboko, He is here claiming to promote Respect for women...

I just hope Hanty Genevieve gets to forgive this womanizing genius called Dbanj...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by opebiboy: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Expired musician. Where is your $2million California house you claim you bought years ago? Time always reveals these artists are all liars

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by MrSensor(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Our Women , we should love them , we should respect for them , we should protect them

True talk . I deserve to be respected and protected . Love can step aside .
Are you a man or a woman or both?

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Riele(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrSensor:
Are you a man or a woman or both?

You have eyes right ? . Beside my moniker there's a "F" what do you think it stands for ?

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by yanabasee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

At bolded ,True talk . I deserve to be respected and protected . Love can step aside .

You deserve NOTHING for breaking my heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by lathrowinger: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Set awon koko Geng Geng
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Ekakamba: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Her profile looks like that of Timi's wife. That COZA member.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by CXLVII: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
After all the stunt and all.

Na blue whale dbanj marry las las.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Akinowon123(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Since love should step aside. Go get urself a guard so he will protect you and also respect you for paying him. Ode

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Roadtoyesterday: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
We can't see her face now
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by LoveFayfay(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by arsenal33: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Fvckery.

Imagine Dapo....The custodian of the Award of the most Disrespecter of Women globally.....

After banging all our women with his Koko and Koboko, He is here claiming to promote Respect for women...

I just hope Hanty Genevieve gets to forgive this womanizing genius called Dbanj...
Did he D'bang your woman? Why all this vex nah?

15 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by lathrowinger: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Fvckery.

You shall remain mumu forever and ever.

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Beremx(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Fvckery.

na wa o! See vexation ontop another person matter!

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Blitz888(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
H
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by bewla(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Woman or Koko pie
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by lathrowinger: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
arsenal33:
Did he D'bang your woman? Why all this vex nah?

My brother help me ask am o

The guy is a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by arsenal33: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
Expired musician. Where is your $2million California house you claim you bought years ago? Time always reveals these artists are all liars
Where is your own hut?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Kramerr: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Women's day go start from 8th March, end for December 30th

Na every day be women's day sef? Nawa oh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by OnpointDesign(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ah Swear I miss ya songs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one. Check my last topic for your cheaper Dstv subscription
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by lathrowinger: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:

Why u channel all your life on this matter...

15 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by cbrezy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
cry
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Pidginwhisper: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
This woman fine no be small abeg. She’s gifted as well

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Badonasty(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Him wife get nice shape sha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.