Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo (59061 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo / #"About30' Concert: Adekunle Gold Sells Out O2 Indigo In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Joyvillez: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2018
garetz:
How is that a kiss? When did hugging someone turn to kissing? SMH for Nigerian bloggers

Yes, I really think that’s a hug position not kissing

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by sweetilicious(f): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Exactly, he's been acting more matured and to think he hasn't been caught with any lady lately. He's really trying to get her back.
I wish the luck.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Bluezy13(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
is she really married? pls answer mine first...
cheesy

Whether she kissed or not, whether she is married or not, it's not what I'm after.

I asked the question based on your initial post that any woman kissing any man is normal as it could be a way of the woman showing appreciation for attending her event.

Which was why I introduced the likely event of marriage, if you'll see it as being normal that a male friend kisses your wife on your wedding day.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Duru009(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Olosho will always be Olosho !
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by charlesucheh(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wats d name of dis farm tool abeg??
guy! U be fat idiot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by charlesucheh(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
And pple will not mind their business

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Jamal eye will see a lot from his friend when he grow up oo.
My exact fear for the innocent boy.
Imagine your mates listing all the men that've been intimate with your mom and counting. Ready brutal salvos he couldn't possibly have an answer to. undecided cry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by jidobaba(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
lamidebaby:

My exact fear for the innocent boy.
Imagine your mates listing all the men that've been intimate with your mom and counting. Ready brutal salvos he couldn't possibly have an answer to. undecided cry
Did you watch the video?
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
jidobaba:

Did you watch the video?
My reference was to the son not to the video.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by jidobaba(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
lamidebaby:

My reference was to the son not to the video.
Oh okay. 'Cos the video was nothing out of the ordinary.
Don't you mind these yeye bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by durubennie(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
Kissing could be a way of showing appreciation for being present...
It could be nothing

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Bossontop(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by DavidEsq(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wats d name of dis farm tool abeg??
Isn't it a very wide cutlass ni grin cheesy. Wee use it 2 clear grass na undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by coluka: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If i say my mind now, you people will start insulting me by saying she is richer than my generation.
This is why she refused to stay in her husband's home.

She's just a Corporate 'Casablanca' or 'Mr. Sweet' girl
She refused to stay in her husband's home? She was the one that bought the house, it was her home, it was her husband who couldn't stay in his wife's home

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Enmas078(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin Wetin I knw for dis matter sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by MeeLan: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
and she is disrespecting herself in presence of that innocent she flashes about, while the kid thinks all of mommy's bleepers are uncles!
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by hollywater: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa is a professional H.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Some people and their wahala, can't someone hug in peace ni

And they are just hypocritical ni o. Had it been the subject is a man now, it will be a different story. Na wa o.

Tiwa keep moving higher even with their every day critics.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Dammylois(f): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Minding your business is a virtue......someone can't hug and kiss in peace again
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by MChaze25(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If i say my mind now, you people will start insulting me by saying she is richer than my generation.
This is why she refused to stay in her husband's home.

She's just a Corporate 'Casablanca' or 'Mr. Sweet' girl
or Artillery PH Olosho...lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nwaohafia1: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
MChaze25:

or Artillery PH Olosho...lol

That's Mr. Sweet
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by MChaze25(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

That's Mr. Sweet
yea i know.
Worked in the plaza around there long ago.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by DaRuud(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
masterblessed:
Tiwa Savage Kissing A Man Backstage At O2 Indigo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah21HTomHE
That is not Wizkid , its Wizman
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by charlesucheh(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Agbani Darego In Hot Bikini (photo) / D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.