Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Are Men Slave To Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Slave To Women? (1250 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Slave To Women? by anath(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
There is something I really want to understand, which is “are men slave to women?” . The latest trend that no matter what a woman does, one is not justify to hit a woman. I think the trend I cool, but the abuse is taking another dimension these days. A woman can disgrace a man, insult him in d whole street, slap d man, slap the mother of d man and the man is expected to keep quiet so that he does not face the wrath of the public calling him woman beater. I know some ppl we say there are better ways to deal with a woman by ignoring her,some women don’t care if u don’t know and along one will continue to remain in a home of Malice. Funny enough this same woman cannot say a word to their own elder bro without expecting the hottest slap from him and she won’t say a word. If she dare it, the parent and the family of the woman will finish her with enough beating for insulting their own elder bro. My quest are
1. In as much as a woman u can’t insult ur elder bro likewise u should respect ur husband
2. In the same way we are campaigning against woman beater(which is very right) , we should likewise discourage the excessive insult on men..... I pray for peace in our homes, amen...
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Chubhie: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
anath:
There is something I really want to understand, which is “are men slave to women?” . The latest trend that no matter what a woman does, one is not justify to hit a woman. I think the trend I cool, but the abuse is taking another dimension these days. A woman can disgrace a man, insult him in d whole street, slap d man, slap the mother of d man and the man is expected to keep quiet so that he does not face the wrath of the public calling him woman beater. I know some ppl we say there are better ways to deal with a woman by ignoring her,some women don’t care if u don’t know and along one will continue to remain in a home of Malice. Funny enough this same woman cannot say a word to their own elder bro without expecting the hottest slap from him and she won’t say a word. If she dare it, the parent and the family of the woman will finish her with enough beating for insulting their own elder bro. My quest are
1. In as much as a woman u can’t insult ur elder bro likewise u should respect ur husband
2. In the same way we are campaigning against woman beater(which is very right) , we should likewise discourage the excessive insult on men..... I pray for peace in our homes, amen...
Depends on the nature and character of the woman you married. It also says a lot about your choices and decision making.

I for one shall not be caught up with a lady whose default goto is violence or verbal abuse. Now, even when I mistakenly sticks my kini into that hot girl's pant, I expect her to handle it like civilized humans do in grace and poise.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by anath(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Chubhie:

Depends on the nature and character of the woman you married. It also says a lot about your choices and decision making.

I for one shall not be caught up with a lady whose default goto is violence or verbal abuse. Now, even when I mistakenly sticks my kini into that hot girl's pant, I expect her to handle it like civilized humans do in grace and poise.
U r right, but a situation where the mistakes has already been done during decision making of who to settle down with. My take is that women are abusing this whole thing of preaching against domestic violent to their favour and even d gentle women are also in d hook. My take is that we should try to discourage these abuses by women....
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Chubhie: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
anath:

U r right, but a situation where the mistakes has already been done during decision making of who to settle down with. My take is that women are abusing this whole thing of preaching against domestic violent to their favour and even d gentle women are also in d hook. My take is that we should try to discourage these abuses by women....
I once held this view that any man that beats up a lady deserves to be castrated by our ancestors....Until I broke my vows...

There are moments when even your rights to be a coward and walkaway is resisted and denied. She was a warrior, an Amazon hidden in the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

She was in her riot mood to push beyond limits and shouting you must beat me today today with fire in her eyes and rushed at me with a hit. I lost balance before the reality hit me that our ancestors would disown me if my back touches the ground. I had to defend our ancestors, tradition and natural order.

Pulled a belt and starts flogging. Something died inside of me that moment that took me years to evolve. The best part was that the makeup sex was mind blowing.

I could've killed somebody's daughter you know? A man must be extremely careful with the type of woman he ends up with.

A wrong woman would only bring out the beast in you regardless of if you can sit in lotus position for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
The thing is we women don’t know how to control our mouth but it is Good if men beat or send away the woman and cut communication for a while to drive home their point.

It is not as if we are contributing anything to your benefit why should we be frustrating our man when he is trying his all to put the family up in a Good way.
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chubhie:

I once held this view that any man that beats up a lady deserves to be castrated by our ancestors....Until I broke my vows...

There are moments when even your rights to be a coward and walkaway is resisted and denied. She was a warrior, an Amazon hidden in the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

She was in her riot mood to push beyond limits and shouting you must beat me today today with fire in her eyes and rushed at me with a hit. I lost balance before the reality hit me that our ancestors would disown me if my back touches the ground. I had to defend our ancestors, tradition and natural order.

Pulled a belt and starts flogging. Something died inside of me that moment that took me years to evolve. The best part was that the makeup sex was mind blowing.

I could've killed somebody's daughter you know? A man must be extremely careful with the type of woman he ends up with.

A wrong woman would only bring out the beast in you regardless of if you can sit in lotus position for 24 hours.

It is soo brave of you to share this....
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by LordKO(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Men are not slave to women and vice versa. Dignity begets politeness and politeness begets respect. If you're a man that has dignity, the first unpronounced rule is never to have any form of close association with a typical small-minded woman - because, she can never accord you your earned respect, no matter what you do. However if you are the undiscerned type that don't know how to differentiate a good woman from a bad one from far away, and unfortunately found yourself sharing a close association (either by marriage/personal relationship or JV, etc) with one, separation is the most honorable thing to do - if she fails to change for good after several polite corrections. If she's open to learn and change for good, then you have no reason to discard her. Some women (people) exhibits bad attitudes, not because they're inherently bad, but because they have poor upbringing or they keep bad company and are feeble-minded. In this forum, I have seen some women who were once bitterness/sweetness personifies change for good/bad.

Truth is that a good woman can be pushed to the wall, and when that happens, she will take to verbal/written vitriol. Vitriol in any form is always a result of prolonged and suppressed emotional and psychological abuses - emotional and psychological abuses are literally worse than physical and financial abuses. So, one who comes into equity must come with clean hands. For example, a hypocritically disingenuous man (person) through his subtle manipulative and conceited attitude can cause a saint-like-wife to turn to a monster in the long run.

Small-minded people's philosophy is the same (irrespective of their gender, location and race); for such a person, it's either your dominion, dignity or sanity. If you're someone of the diplomatic ethical leanings, all you need is just one time opportunity when one crosses your path to disarm him/her - attack (don't beat or kill anyone) remains the best form of defense when dealing with such a person.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by pansophist(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
A man can only be a slave to the extent that be permits. The very one thing any man that is being abuse by his partner can do is to withdraw all commitment and go separate ways.

Humans will ways shi.t test you, to know your boundaries and determine your worth. In the context of a relationship, a woman that does what the op describes just goes to show that the man has failed to take control before things escalated up to that point.
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
anath:

I think you were trying to sound sarcastic by creating this thread.

There's no where it is written that if a woman should hit you, you shouldn't hit her back. Yes,if a woman insult you, hit your mom you can't do anything because she hit your mum not you. The best you can do is to get your mum to hit her or sue her for criminal assault.
This thread is a way of trying to justify the actions of some beasts who call themselves men.
I want to make it clear that “you've no right to hit anyone whether man or woman as long as he/she didn't hit you first or doesn't pose any serious physical danger to you”.

This doesn't in anyway absolve men from the inhumane acts they've carried out against women over the centuries in the name of cultures ,traditions and protection.

When some people say feminist hate men even though I know they don't, why shouldn't they hate men?

After everything men have made women to go through over the centuries.
From banning women from voting, seeing them as properties and sex objects - not allowing them to work or get education.

The hatred is justified.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Chubhie: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
sexybaby22:

It is soo brave of you to share this....
I'm not proud of it....
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chubhie:
I'm not proud of it....

I understand but so far you promise never to lose control ever again and make sure it never ever happens, all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Evacroft: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

There's no where it is written that if a woman should hit you, you shouldn't hit her back. Yes,if a woman insult you, hit your mom you can't do anything because she hit your mum not you. The best you can do is to get your mum to hit her or sue her for criminal assault.
This thread is a way of trying to justify the actions of some beasts who call themselves men.
I want to make it clear that “you've no right to hit anyone whether man or woman as long as he/she didn't hit you first or doesn't pose any serious physical danger to you”.

This doesn't in anyway absolve men from the inhumane acts they've carried out against women over the centuries in the name of cultures ,traditions and protection.

When some people say feminist hate men even though I know they don't, why shouldn't they hate men?

From banning women from voting, seeing them as properties and sex objects - not allowing them to work or get education.

The hatred is justified.

You are so right, I use to tell anyone I have theses type of discussions with that men misuse their power, most women have been shown disrespect by their, parents, husband, brother, inlaws, bosses, and any man u come a cross with that just feel u are rude simply because u are a woman. There are still many women who are been treated unfairly by the society.
Little wonder why their are feminists everywhere, cos women are tired and retaliating, is this the best approach, "No.
You go to look for job in an organisation with a good result and they want to sleep with you before giving you,while exempting the guys and some guys will still say woman are enjoying cos they can give their body in exchange, whereas most women hate these.
Time to choose who to send to school or spend more money on, guess who the parent gladly chooses, the man, cos the woman can't be successful abi.
You can't be rude to ur inlaws else they might instigate ur husband to push u out but the man can walk anyone out of his house,be it ur parent.
The husband own is too much, cook,clean,mop, slayup,be prayer warrior, be a IndecentStar, be a good girl,rub my ego, etc and after all these they will still say bring 50percent of ur money or take care of urself with ur money. Society/culture has its own too, a woman must do this and that.
Now everywhere you go on social media it's from one insult to another 'bout how useless women are, making the young and innocent peeps get scared of everywoman they come in contact with.
If truly u are married to a woman who frustrates and insult u ,the next step is communication ,counselling,separation and then finally divorce which must be carefully considered.
Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Have you read this book 'the manipulated man'?

Re: Are Men Slave To Women? by anath(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

The hatred is justified.
It’s not justified, both parties need to improve in their dealings with human....

(1) (Reply)

Missing Man In Kaduna, finally found / Breakdown / Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.