Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (17543 Views)

M.A.R.Y... A Supernatural Story / The One (A Supernatural Story) By Dpeace / Supernatural Story My Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Wao shocked am speechless, dnt knw what to say, oyah take 3 gbosa @devilmaycry1 why nw kaiden, you powerless o, nawa 4 u o

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Ayodipths:
Wao shocked am speechless, dnt knw what to say, oyah take 3 gbosa @devilmaycry1 why nw kaiden, you powerless o, nawa 4 u o
oboy power up is magic time
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Episode 24( something else in me ) . . .kaiden: dad what happened to zack . . .hades : kaiden from now on i disown you . . .disown me . . .hades : you're the only one who possess my power now it someone else you're stupid now get out of here . . . .kaiden : dad . . . .he get to me within a blink of eyes and use his right hand to raise the wounded me up holding my neck with force . . .Kaiden : da . .i struggle for my life but the force holding me is like that of a man holding an ant . .hades smashed me on the ground with a full force . . .the pain is out of word . . . ?i can't even scream . ? ?? .even if am been told dad will do this to me i will never believe it . . .dad want to take me again but when he takes me up he sees a lot of blood on the spot he carried me up (my blood ) . . . ?hades want to smashed me again but he just don't smashed me . . .i knew i would die just by another smashed on the hard rock . . . .he throw me away . . ?as am been thrown i bounce twice before i finally landed . . .my left hand is broken . . . . Hades turn his back at me and said . . Hades: now get out before i kill you . . . .i don't want another pain again i want to stand up but i fall back when i touch the ground with my broken left hand it hurt . . . .i gather some strength and stand up . . .i walk to zack and want to carry him up . . . .but my left hand can't let me . . .tears fall down my eyes when i look at zack eyes . . . .it completely white . . . .i know it dad who kill him is it his fault he didn't know i follow jane what is his fault in what happen . . . .i use my right hand to carry his shoulder . . i bend down and makes him rest on my shoulder . . .?.i carry him up on my shoulder using one hand . . .his waist is on my shoulder now while his head and his chest is on my back . . .i struggle to stand up . . .as i stand up with zack on my shoulder . . . ?i walk away i get to the river . . . .the skeleton carry me and when i drop from the scary ship . . The ship sink into the depth of the blood river with the skeleton . . . I walk to zack caravan and lay him on the ground . . I take the magic book and start calling it with a crack voice . . .but i didn't open . . Why will it open when the person calling it is a human . . Kaiden: please just open what can I do That zack can be save . . .the book fail to open . . .i lay beside him and sleep off . . . .i woke up the next morning with a little strength recovered strength . . .i look at my cloth and see dirt and blood stains . . I wear one of zack cloth and rush home . . ?i get home to see the greatest shock of my life . . . ?a vampire drinking mummy blood in the kitchen . . . .i rush to take iron rod and dash at the vampire but someone hold me . . . .i look back to see another vampire holding me . . . .how can vampire exists in the morning how possible . . . .i can't get off the guy when the other guy have drain all my mum blood . .he removed his teeth from mum neck and my mum . . My only mum . . .fall down completely dead . . . .i scream . . . .kaiden: noooooooooooooo ooooooo . . . .they laugh while the guy comes to me and break my right hand he break my second hand again leaving two way damage bone just only on my left hand . . . .guy : let see how you will buried your mum with this unworkable hands . ?they push me on mum . . .i can't help but to just cry . . . .i can't control my hand . . .the guy turn back to go . . .i remember my dream . .back to the dream . . human kaiden : we can't be together . . .beast kaiden : haha pathetic human. A weak being I despised you . Human kaiden: weak but still you can't challenge my power . . .i think of the guy healing spell . . I remember it i says it . . . .kaiden:humaaaahhaa. Lease thA . . I can't believe when my body start healing my bone cracking to it normal state . . .the two guy turn back and get so surprised . . .of course they should be cause i don't think they will get another surprised ever again . . Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
son of hade hahahahahahahahahahahah

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
it reminds me of smallville,(clark kent)luv dat series lyk mad.guy u r makin me 2 feel jealous.jst cum nd update bro.anyway tanx 4 d update.mre grease 2 ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
devilmaycry1:

oboy power up is magic time
oyah mo come update o, before me too turn to Emrys ooo, Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by ken9ice: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
dis is really mind blowing but I pity kaidens dead mum pls more updates can't wait
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ayodipths:
oyah mo come update o, before me too turn to Emrys ooo, Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy
if u like to turn turn who hold you self abeg turn fast fast i need better meat to eat what is ur blog name
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
it reminds me of smallville,(clark kent)luv dat series lyk mad.guy u r makin me 2 feel jealous.jst cum nd update bro.anyway tanx 4 d update.mre grease 2 ur elbow
hmmmmmm jealousy ahahahahah guy u sure so ok na no worry jeaslous well well na boy i be i no gay ohohog
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
ken9ice:
dis is really mind blowing but I pity kaidens dead mum pls more updates can't wait
pity me self y u go pity to sweet mother guy hahahahahahahaha boy welcome to the ride devilmadmax
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Episode 24( continuation) . . . Guy: i thought void said he is powerless . . .the other guy answer . . .guy : i think he trick us into our death . . . .i get up and look at my hand .. . .with surprise . . .the healing really done a great thing inside my body . . .i.feel.so okay . . Am a human the vampire can kill me if i attack them by my strength . . I look at mum . .i know i would wake her up . . .she's just sleeping . . . .i said the exact spell the human me said in the dream . . . Kaiden.less haddddd . . . as my expectations . . ?a fire ball.emerge from me to the vampire . . . .they blast away . (.fact about .vampire they get burn quickly in fire than human but they're more strong and fast in a cold environment than a hot place ) . . . They get burnt immediately . . . ?i look at mum . . .she have already gives up . . . .i think of a way to save her but nothing cross my mind . .. . .i lied her on bed and rush to zack house . . . ?i call the magic book... .stilll no reply . . . Kaiden : le maku jah ha . . .meaning ( open it your master) . . .its open immediately . . . .magic book : i don't recognize you . . .kaiden: am kaiden . . .magic book: nope i don't know you . . ?it want to close itself back . . I shout at it . . Kaiden : don't you know zack has gives up . . .it have want to finally closed when it stop . The Magic book open itself and i see a lot of . . . .SPELLSSSSSSSS . . .i said . Kaiden : now it really human kaiden vs beast void . .
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
guy manage that one pls am not too strongle for real chai!!!!!! Made of evil
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
ken9ice:
@Ayodipths
@donaldphilipizu
@Whizlight @sosa993
@Mielekcezylil small up date don
show face hahahah
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
@destinychild001 @Evold
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wao, heeey tha girl at the front seat, pls get up me wanna sit there, nwa kya ? cheesy
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
devilmaycry1:
guy manage that one pls am not too strongle for real chai!!!!!! Made of evil
you make this guy wey post M.A.R.Y supernatural story 2years ago, hav miss tha guy o.
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dn show,,,,,wot z rong wit my guy now,, anyway datz way 2 short....buh nice update...
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
I dn show,,,,,wot z rong wit my guy now,, anyway datz way 2 short....buh nice update...
not wrong with me na network problem
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ayodipths:
you make this guy wey post M.A.R.Y supernatural story 2years ago, hav miss tha guy o.
for real
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
FRESH EPISODE LOADING.........70%
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ayodipths:
Wao, heeey tha girl at the front seat, pls get up me wanna sit there, nwa kya ? cheesy
hmmm take ur time ohoh no fight for sit
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Episode 25 ( Aylesbu slap) . . I start the healing spell on zack and wow . . .his body start vibrating . . .but am confuse when he didn't rise up . . . ?i don't know what to do again . . I call on the Magic book and it says his body is okay but he is lifeless . . .i smash my hand on the bed and rush home . . .?when i get home i takes mum and start the spell . . ?am.amaze when ..she raise up . . .mum : kaiden what did you do to me . . . ?Kaiden : mummmmmmyyy . . ?i hug her . . . .mum:Kaiden what happened . . ?she said still hugging me . . Kaiden : mum yesterday i go to zack caravan i sleep there now this morning i comes back to see vampire sucking you . . .she laughed and use her right handto.close her mouth .. . .mum : vampire will suck you . . .kaiden : hahah mum you thought it a joke . . ?mum : don't you know the meaning of.suck you should have said it bite and drink my blood . . . .Kaiden : hahahah mum seriously they suck you ooo . . . ?she angrily pick pillow and use it to hit my head . . . .i lay beside her on bed ? ?. . .while she looks at me into my eyes . . .mum : i know you won't let me go . . Kaiden : mum you're not permitted to leave me in this your young age . . .mum : you know i am a human i will still leave you . . .kaiden : mum wait you knew am not a human this days . . Mum : can a human kid bend steel .. . .Kaiden : you mean i.bend steel when am a kid . . .mum : can a human kid carry a 5okg fridge up . . . Kaiden :.mum i don't understand . . .mum : when you're a kid you're finding your pen and i told you to check under the fridge cause i saw it rolling into it my thinking is that you will bend down and pick it under it but am.surprised when you lift it up with one hand and pick your pen . . . . .Kaiden : whatttt you knew all this . . ?mum : nope i know nothing all i know is that you're not human and i don't know what you're . . . Kaiden : mum am a demi God . . Mum :yeah your dad told me that too but on.the first time i fail to believe him . . .Kaiden : can you tell me about dad . . . .mum : you dad is just let me call him a superbeing . . ?kaiden : mum tell me all about him. . .mum :.thats not now . . ?Kaiden : mum please . . Mum : seriously it a long story but i promise to tell you when i return now i got to go somewhere . . .kaiden : okay mum . . .mum get up and get dress . . .i think of what to do just then an idea poop into my mind . . . I want to see Aylesbu . . .just then i think of another thing . . .i need to kill void . . . ?i teleport back to void place . . .am.surprised he is in a rock . . . . I walk into the big cave and see that everywhere is darkness . . . .i don't remember the light spell but i just walk in using my hand to trace the rock side path . . .i get to large part where many people i thought it a vampire round each other like a circle they are like 50 thousands . . . . .i don't think i see void there . . .i see a fire light at my back i turn and see void in human form but his eyes is fire . . .void: you comes to revenge your mum . . .kaiden: nope i just come and check the place i will disgrace you and your power . . . ?void wAnt to catch me but i quickly teleport to his back and hit him. . . But he is not the one that my hit pain it actually me my hit pain . . .?he is like a rock . . .even more hard than rock . . . Kaiden : ouch . . .he turn and slap me . . .the slap bounce me on a Rock surface . . .that slap is really a deadly slap . . .infact my head is damaged badly . . .he get to me that is still recovering from the deadly slap and use his leg to press my head on the hard rock . . .the leg turn into a beast leg and it press me harder unto the ground . I force the word out of my mouth .. .Kaiden : less haddd morphhh sssss . . .a great lightning struck him and at the same time struck me too who is under him . . The lightning even have effects on me more than him . . ?he move a little backward . .and turn into a beast . .void :time to end you . . .he brings up his now mighty hand and want to killl me . . . ?i quickly says the teleport spelll and boom .? ?. ? ?am in altira room . . . .Kaiden : what am i doing here .. . ?altira who is on the bed answer me . . .altira: didn't you teleport here by yourself. . . .Kaiden :Ohhhh yeah yeah i teleport here by myself . . .i don't want her to think my coming there is a mistake . . Aylesbu looks at me with her green eyes . . .?.she rush to me . . I too raises my Hand to hug her . . .but when she jump on me i hit my back on the wall . .it like a heavy trailer thrown on me . . . .Aylesbu : dad whats wrong with you . . . .altira: Kaiden you're weak . . .i look at alitra eye and see she really want an answer . . . .i stylish drop my eyes off her . . .Kaiden : nothing is wrong but with me am okay . . .altira comes down from the bed and look into mu eyes . . .altira : Kaiden who did this to you . . .kaiden : am serious nothing is wrong with me . . She look at my dress . . ?altira : who beat you . . Kaiden : how did you know . . .altira shout at me . . .altira : JUST LOOK AT YOUR BODY EVEN A MAD MAN IS CLEAN THAN YOU . . . I look at my body and i can see a mad man is better than me . . .am so dirty with my cloth torn . . .altira :can you now tell me . . .Kaiden : my power is being taken . . .altira : by who . . .Kaiden : void . . .altira : who is void . . .Kaiden : vampire master . . .altira :you teleport from there right . . . .Kaiden : yes . . .altira : we're going back there . . Kaiden : he will kill you . . . .she take Aylesbu and grow her wing and cover us . . . .boom we're back at the giant cave .. . .Aylesbu : mum where is this place . . . .void jump from no where to our midst . . .Aylesbu : are you fool don't jump into our midst we're talking . . . Void : hahahah Kaiden you go and bring girls to fight me are you a foo . . .he haven't finished his word when Aylesbu have landed a slap that shake the entire cave . .it like a bomb . . .void who i can't even touch bounce like a tennis ball . . ?the rock he even smash on get Break and falls on him . . .he turn into human immediately . .i guess he is surprised . .he managed to say . . .void : who is this small girl . Aylesbu : never talk to my dad like that and mind you am not a small girl . . . Void is looking like a fool . . . . void get so afraid when Aylesbu said . .Aylesbu : so dad where is that fool that steal your power . . .stay tuned
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy Kaiden your daughter is realy funny o , lemme just be looking cheesy @devilmaycry1 you can't kuku kill me for here cheesy ahahah laugh wan taer my pant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2018
fight of great spirits, I just d luk u oooooooo nice update

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Ayodipths:
Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy Kaiden your daughter is realy funny o , lemme just be looking cheesy @devilmaycry1 you can't kuku kill me for here cheesy ahahah laugh wan taer my pant cheesy
wait ohohoh u see for dream ni u too much joor
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
fight of great spirits, I just d luk u oooooooo nice update
look look look at me look at me tell what did u see as baba devil they bless me
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2018
good morning guy how is the ride guy so far so good
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2018
FRESH EPISODE LOADING...................................50%
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2018
devilmaycry1:
FRESH EPISODE LOADING...................................50%
K WAITIN 4 MORE,
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Episode 26( open secret ) . . . .Kaiden : Aylesbu it him the guy you just slap . . .Aylesbu turn to him with her green eyes . .so bright . . .void almost get out of his skin when he see those monster eyes . . .void : please am sorry . .. .Aylesbu : no YOU shouldn't be i am the one to be . . .she said walking to him slowly . . . Aylesbu : what way did you want to die squished teared apart beaten to death just choose . . . .void : no please am not the one it helena . . Aylesbu didn't yield to his word . she takes his neck and squish it . .void : please i will give him his power back i swear . . . Aylesbu leave him . . .Aylesbu : you're right give dad his power back and later I'll kill you . . . .void : let me go and call helena . . .as he leave Aylesbu he come to me straight l . . . He hold me from the back and quickly grow claws on my neck . . .altira who is the closest to me is too late to act . . .void : come any closer and you forget you ever had a daddy . . .Aylesbu want to come with anger but altira tell her to wait . . .altira : Aylesbu stop he will kill dad .?. . . .Aylesbu : if you can makes a scratch on dad i swear I'll tear you on by one with this claws . . .her hand grow into big black claws . .void leave me immediately and speed away . . . .the vampire that stay in circle turn to us . .it like they're sleeping before . .?they open their mouth . . .vampire : ghaaaaaaaaaa . . . .Kaiden : Aylesbu you have teach him a lesson you can go . . . .altira : we haven't kill him . . .Kaiden : i want to kill him by myself . . .altira: Aylesbu let go . . .Aylesbu : ohhh noo please mummy let me stay with dad a little . . . .altira : no you can't . ? . The vampire is coming closer to.Aylesbu..cause she is the closest to them. . . ?as they are a little.close to her . . She turn back and roar at them . . .Aylesbu : ahhgggggghhgggg gggg . . ?the entire cave shook that the floor start to crack. .the vampire run back with great fear . Her roar is something else . . Altira take me and run to her . . .she use.her wing to cover us and we are back into their room . . . Aylesbu : no mum i want to stay a little on earth . . That her word is so loud that it attract everyone in the kingdom . . .haire heard her scream . . .haire who is sitted in the golden chair said . . .haire: who scream in my daughter room . . .helgar who want altira hand in marriage is with haire by that time . Helgar bow to him . . ?helgar : sir it will be my pleasure if am permitted to go and check her room . . . Haire :you can and please call altira here . . . .helgar start coming closer . . .altira heard all this . . Altira : Aylesbu you have ruined everything . . .Kaiden : what happened . .altira : kaiden takes her to your place i Wil come and take her later . . .Kaiden : ok . . .Altira : be fast . . .helgar is at the door just then he knock . . Helgar: my princess . . .altira : what did you want . . .helgar bust into our room with anger while altira quickly get to our back and use her wing to cover us . . . Altira : are you mad don't you see am.dressing up . . Helgar scream . . .helgar : altira wether you want it or not you will get married to me . . .altira : you're a fool for saying that i will have taken you of if not my dad didn't want too . . .helgar : yeah you can kill me but mind you my dad and yours have concluded on us getting married so no excused . . .?altira : get outttt . . Helgar look suspicious he knows alitra is up to something.. . . Helgar: why haven't you come and slap me . ? ? ?the fact is that altira always slap him whenever he talk about him getting married to her . . Helgar: altira open your wings . . . .altira: you're mad get out of here . . .just then the door open by itself . . .the door open itself and it only open when haire the air king itself want to enter he is the only one the door open for by itself . . ?haire enter altira room ... .haire : what's happening here . . .helgar : sir am just talking about marriage but in return she start screaming at me . . ?haire can't look at what is in altira wing cause she may be naked . . . .but when he is looking at her he noticed something . . . . Their is cloth on her shoulder like if someone where a handless gown you know the cloth that hold the gown on the shoulder . . .harie : altira remove your wing . . . .altira : dad am naked . . Haire : am not a fool and you can't fool me . your on cloth now open your wing before i come to you . .. . .altira didn't .answer her.dad . . Just then her dad what to use his super eyes . ? ?but altira quickly teleport Kaiden and Aylesbu but didn't teleport her self . ? ? ? ?haire knew altira teleport something . . .haire come closer to her and slap her . . Haire : what are you hiding from me . She her hand to.touch her innocent cheek which receive the slap. . .altira : no dad am not hiding things from you . . .haire turn back. ? ? ?haire : it your problem if.you're hiding nor not just know you're getting married three days time . ? ?altira : no dad ..i can't marry him . . Haire turn to her . . .haire : it your decision but my word must be followed . . ?altira: but dad i.can't .married him . . .haire shout at her . . ?haire : CAUSE OF WHAT. . . .altira : cause i don't love him . . .haire : you'll love him when you two are together . . Haire start going .. .but altira say with a low voice . . .altira : i am in love with someone else . . . .haire and helgar ask at the same time . . .: who . .she said with a serious face . .altira : Kaiden son of hades .. . .
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
oya ohohoh update don show
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
K WAITIN 4 MORE,
OK UPDATING MODE ATIVATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers / Woes Of The Dark Night / How To Sell A Movie Script To A Nollywood Producer Or Film-maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.