Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase (1207 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / I Need Keke Napep In Abuja / Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase by jpride(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2019
Anyone who is willing to invest in keke business should contact me please. It's urgently needed here in Lagos. I'm in dare need of it please. You can chat me on WhatsApp zero seven zero three six seven two eight four nine nine. Thank you
Re: In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase by Planet3xi: 8:30am On May 28, 2019
Oky
Re: In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase by jpride(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2019
Still needed
Re: In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase by Ynmy: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from motorbank Nig LTD. We help to
1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,
2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle(Okada) on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.
For more info
Call
070- motorbank
WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails / Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.