Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) (38507 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by adecz: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
The authorities are waiting for
a few souls to die on the bridge
before the start thinking about fixing it.. undecided undecided undecided

That's how the black man's mind rolls..
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Nke azu
lolz
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by compressordaf(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

~_I can see you jumping from one thread to another
You seems to lack what is called sense of reasoning
Even in advanced countries this happens
Dem tell you say nah Buhari do the bridge!
A~_m sure you will hear fro the office of ministry of works very soon_~

sarrki Aren't you ashamed of yourself?? Call Evil Evil, lazy man
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by emmie14: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
lincs25:
The person I quote didn't talk about electricity. Stop being sentimental
If you or whoever can march Nigeria and Italy on collapsed bridges also extend to other infrastructures. Not only bridges. If you still don't understand consult a Phyicratic
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Emusan(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lebee4:

And where did you learn this aspect of your Engineering?

Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by emmie14: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
stagger:

A bridge collapsed in Minnesota some years ago, and only last week in Italy. These things do happen. But when they do, we expect the appropriate authorities to do the needful. I am not a fan of APC, but please, let us be objective here. This is an act of nature. It has nothing to do with PMB.
Please stop comparing this zoo with civilized countries and societies like Minnesota and Italy. Is annoying. The approach regarding rescue and repairs is not even the same. Mention Burundi and Afghanistan next time
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nawa oh. Some mumu did bridge without stone pitching. Odiegwu.
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by yacimpaul(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
ajayiopy:
GOD IS HELPING US SPLITING THIS COUNTRY
how rational minded u could be
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by yacimpaul(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmie14:

Please stop comparing this zoo with civilized countries and societies like Minnesota and Italy. Is annoying. The approach regarding rescue and repairs is not even the same. Mention Burundi and Afghanistan next time
wicked fellow
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by brownson001(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
[b][/b][i][/i]Nigerians sad
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by emmie14: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
yacimpaul:
wicked fellow
That's reality not wickedness. Point out the lies in my comments.
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by clumsydyna: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Austema:
Before they begin to sign up and down it will reach 5years. God help us
God bless your daddy.
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2018
What are the cables for?
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

You seems to lack what is called sense of reasoning

Seem
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by bakila: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2018
iammo:
grin when the roads we borrowed loan, from euro bond, sukuk bond, China and Europe have started giving way to forces of nature. do we borrow to start repairing it, Anyways we have only borrowed N22 trillion naira pere. by the time we borrow up to N60 trillion and all our income goes to debt servicing like osun state, people may decide to start asking questions
When was this road constructed or repaired? By which government?
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Olatara(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
iammo:
grin when the roads we borrowed loan, from euro bond, sukuk bond, China and Europe have started giving way to forces of nature. do we borrow to start repairing it, Anyways we have only borrowed N22 trillion naira pere. by the time we borrow up to N60 trillion and all our income goes to debt servicing like osun state, people may decide to start asking questions
I can see myself leaving this country. I am done with APC and PDP.
Re: Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
The contractor and government that constructed that road should be prosecuted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.