Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) (1549 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Actor Muyiwa Ademola celebrates his cute son on his birthday who adds another year today 25th August 2018. He wrote;

To my beloved son, I say happy birthday to you. I can only keep thanking God you came to this world as my son, may your purpose of coming never get defeated Adedayo Ademola Authentic. We witnessed your birth, may we never witness the otherwise Jesus name. We shall never see you and wail. Lead your generation and generations yet to come son. Love you plenty son

Source - http://gistmore.com/actor-muyiwa-ademola-celebrates-cute-son-birthday-photos

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
wink
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by dPriv: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Happy Birthday boy.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ademola, one of Yoruba's best actors.

HBD to your son!
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Cute Son On His Birthday (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Biography – Age, Net Worth, Label, Education, Awards, Music & More / See What Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Wore On Halloween / Ruggedman Reveals Why He Ran To UK As Naira Marley Is Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.