Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) (31556 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Forget politics this gesture is good.Spare me all the Economics rhetorics,This money will help cure some insanity induced by hunger.Great stuff.Welldone Presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
this picture almost brought tears to my eyes.

From the depths of my heart, i say Buhari/PYO, I love you guys! embarassed

abegi make we hear word....election don reach
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Paretomaster1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:
This is nothing but vote buying. 5 thousand can not feed the people for me than a week. What kind of intervention is this that still leaves people in abject poverty?

U don't know anything..... In rural areas, u will b shock how much foodstuffs 5k can buy...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Has they snapped them when they were voting our scammer President?
Hmm seeking cheap popularity
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Has they snapped them when they were voting our scammer President?
Hmm seeking cheap popularity cos of 2019 election undecided
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by justtoodark: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
this picture almost brought tears to my eyes.

From the depths of my heart, i say Buhari/PYO, I love you guys! embarassed

anybody that doesnt feel anything seeing this pictures is an animal....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
More beneficiaries

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by kpolli(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Here are some Beneficiaries of the PMB social investment program in Oyo state receiving their own 5,000 conditional cash transfer.

No government has ever embarked on social security programs in Nigeria.

PMB leads others follow.

Legal way of buying votes just before election. Smart
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by mygame: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Printerscanner:

5,000 naira can buy imPatience Jonathan a new brain so that she will know that the $31 million in her private account which she claimed is for her medicals and the $13 million in her gatemen, gardeners and maids' accounts can give poor citizens a better life.

The 5,000 stipend will also remind Mama Piss the cantankerous illiterate grammarian megalomaniac that she, her husband and their gang of 40 thieves lead by the puff-puff cheeked world bank fraudster Okonjo-Iwealla are the devil that the Bible was/is talking about and they will soon join their father the devil in hell
thk you for this reminder.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Nyceguy92: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=70598727]

The best way for any leader to affect the lives of his/her people is to provide the basic needs - water, food, electricity, good roads, etc.

I do not see the doling out of N5000 to each rural folk as having initiated and completed a programme. What is that amount worth?

It beats me how some people come here to take sides, bash others, and praise the exercise as if it is the best thing ever happened.

This thing is not sustainable at all; it's like going to a wedding party to eat and drink; next day, you will be hungry again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by GavelSlam: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
icon02:
What a pity! People will definitely rush the money because they are hungry. But we all know Tha this is not the best way to secure posterity for this country.

Do jobless people not receive benefits in advanced nations?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by icon02(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
spiritedtete:
A lot of you here don't know this is one of the condition giving by the Swiss Bank before releasing the money.
Hey! Stop spewing your ignorance here.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
More from crossriver

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
In a saner world, President Buhari belongs to the museum. How can a man be this stupid, what can #5,000 buy, what's the purchasing power of #5,000?

APC means poverty

Guy, APC is the worse party I have ever seen or heard of in my life..

From their npower of 30k to this 5k, to sharing onions at election day, APC has shown that they are nothing but a party that enjoys the poverty in the land.

They rub the poverty on the faces of Nigerians.. Guy, u get visa? I don tire for nigeria as a country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Biodun1929(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Exercise ongoing in Bokkos Local Government Plateau State

Hello...please do you have an idea when this exercise started? I heard about it last year, but I want to know if they start last year or just recently. Thanks in advance.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

typical mindset of a fee dee fee follower.....

its better than a small bag of rice and #20....

fee dee fee oleeeee...!!!!!!!....

Afonja
What's the problem
Who seize ur bowl of ewedu shocked

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by BENITAPUSSY: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
More from Taraba
PDP and Igbos/Igbos will not be able to sleep tonight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=70600251][/quote]

All you listed is currently ongoing but in the interim the people cannot be left to die while waiting for all you listed. That is the essence of social welfarism.

This is done in saner climes despite the availability of all you listed.

Here, most of these very poor do not own bank accounts which is why cash is preferred unlike in developed countries where social security is paid directly to their accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by deking(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Many people post without deep thoughts.

1. Some educated Nigerians are dying to get to Canada because you get about 500CAD per child per month if you are unemployed or underemployed and have children.

Check the pictures those are rural areas with a relatively small economic base. And injection of about 1Million (for 200 recipients) into each those rural economies would advance them in its own way.

Most commenting cannot even part with 200 to the poor.

Good people always appreciate it when they see others doing good. Better put givers appreciate other givers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Your signature says you're not a Nigerian. Now tell us, how the fvck is it your business what Nigeria does with itself?

Are you a voter? What has Uwazurike done with the tax he's been collecting from you?

Nonsense.

You people should leave Nigerians alone.
watdefok! u talking poo. as long as u are keeping us in this contraption, we deem fit to expose the shithole. u may say am a nigerian, but no! i might be a nigerian by certs but not by birth. in clearer statement, "i'm igbo and a biafran at that."
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by babajeje123(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

Afonja
What's the problem
Who seize ur bowl of ewedu shocked
Guy, please not all Afonjas support this useless government. FYI, ewedu is so delicious o.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by dannybrasky(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
I am still kind of surprised the way some people on this forum because of so much hate for the president and apc are saying what can N5000 naira do! Holy molly,now take this. sometimes in june in Abuja on a Saturday morning,I was jogging when I heard two men having conversations of being broke to the extent they are yet to hold N20,000 naira in cash of their own in 2018! Talk more of people living in remote villages. I will advise u go on your knees to bless God for not allowing you to be in such situation! Except u are born with a silver spoon,most of u on this forum can still remember when u can't even boast of the same N5000 in your account. Even jobless people receive cash from government in foreign countries..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by pointstores(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
These what they call game how long will they continue to give the money if the money will be regularly paid every month then we know they are serious but if not regularly paid then these people na maradona
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Dalamama: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Paretomaster1:

U don't know anything..... In rural areas, u will b shock how much foodstuffs 5k can buy...

Because in rural areas they manufacturer things abi. The last time I was in Nigeria, I was in Rural Ekiti, went for burial. 5000 naira can not feed a family of 3 or 4 for more than a week. It's a fact in all rural places in Nigeria.That's assuming they still farm some of their food items. If they don't farm it won't last more than 3 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Biodun1929:

Hello...please do you have an idea when this exercise started? I heard about it last year, but I want to know if they start last year or just recently. Thanks in advance.

It started as far back as October last year and has been ongoing monthly or bimonthly since then. When its bimonthly, the payment is 10k to compensate for the month missed

5 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by spiritedtete: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
icon02:

Hey! Stop spewing your ignorance here.

What do you know.... Perhaps you should get then DOA from the attoney who helped secure the money.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by BENITAPUSSY: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=70600251][/quote]How many lives do you touched as an individual?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
kpolli:

Legal way of buying votes just before election. Smart

Why can't Jonathan or previous Govt do like that since it is a legal way of buying vote.APC dey try but u guys are hating.Ok.Kwantinu.Infrastructure instead of Sharing money among Dasuki's,Allinson,Dokpesi's etc Abeg wetin u want them to do again.wait APC will get there.Asese mosu won lo Sara bintin APC yo won sebi osu lo yo.U ain't seeing nothing yet.Won ma fi good Propanganda gbe ra won le kan si.Eyin ode fee dee fee iranu yi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
More people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by BENITAPUSSY: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=70600251][/quote]How many lives have you touched as an individual?
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bushyhair:

abegi make we hear word....election don reach
Oga o. The pictures evoke very strong feelings of empathy from me. Only a beast would feel otherwise.

That said, mind your business. Even if it is for elections, I felt touched. If you don't, that is your business. Except of course you're trying to tell me I have no right to my emotions and feelings anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
pointstores:
These what they call game how long will they continue to give the money if the money will be regularly paid every month then we know they are serious but if not regularly paid then these people na maradona

For now this will continue for the next 2 years nonstop.

It is paid monthly or bimonthly . when bimonthly , 10k is paid to make up for the month not paid.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Kwankwaso Supporters Involved In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.