Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors (634 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by bunbit23: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chibuzo:
Good day GM Odogwuakataka.. My name is Chibuzo from portharcourt I went to a prayer house and the woman there called and told me that someone has sworn that my mum will not eat the fruit of her labour and she also said I shld pray that she saw me running around with certificate and nothing is working out

I decided to start mid night prayers the first night after prayers as I slept I had a dream.

I was in my room I discovered that some enemies have invaded the premises they looked like Fulani men so I had to run as others were running. A lot were captured though I escaped but along the line a young Fulani boy captured me bt he kind of liked me so he was free with me so I escaped again as I noticed I could even over power him just that he was armed. He later saw me bt he was very sad he told me that if I Escape they will punish him. Bt I told him I can't stay that I must go so I asked him what will happen he told he will give me something to swallow something coated with poison that if I survive it he will let me go. I told him that my God will save me then I swallowed it and nothing happened to me he was surprised he waited and waited and nothing happened. Then I woke up

Please I'm confused a bit

Odogwu Akataaka:
From your information so far, I saw no reason for confusion! Why are you confused if I may ask?
You went to a prayer house perhaps to hear a prophecy and the prophetess prophesied to you

As a result of the prophesy you began a midnight prayers and had a dream. In the dream you saw enemies like Fulani herdsmen chasing after you and finally one of them caught you and later gave you a thing to swallow which you did and nothing happened as he expected the charm to kill you. Then you woke up!

Does this really means the said prophetess is a prophetess? Does this simply have to do with the message as delivered?

And you are confused as if there's a course for alarm here. Am sure you are been disturbed as a figment of your imagination. Nothing more!

Those of you young men who derived joy going from one prayer houses to another can only tell the purposes

A young man who has just finished school. If you need a job, take your certificate and go for a job. Does prayer houses offer employment? What's the reason behind visiting one prayer house to another like old car like going to mechanic workshop?

This is the Genesis of your problem.

Uba Cynthia:
I greet you great one more light on your path

Iseeeeeeeeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
The time you took to sit among those people who said they are this and that, waiting to hear false information was enough for you to think positive and act positively.

I blame Nigerian government for all these mess. If they have done the necessary using gods giving mineral deposit under their watch to better the nation, how on earth would a youth leave work for prayers and ministry as if the gods doesn't listen when he calls. This is what you hear day after day in Nigeria because government caused it. If she had seen as she said, that a woman sworn not to allow your mother ate the fruit of her labour. What's the essence of asking you to pray as if you have not been praying?
Of course you have been praying before the visit, does the angel who reviewed the secret to her asked you to pray and the witch shall die or cease operations?
Why did she happens to see it if she lacks the power to pray against it?

It's high time you people gain wisdom for life and success

Understand what is prophesy and who can prophesied.

Understand what is truth to know when someone said the truth
Re: Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by bunbit23: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Otherwise, you end up been their subject! It's too early for you, as young as you are today falling victim of brainwashed by said prophets and prophetess

It's too young for you, this is why you must make U-turn! Think upright and walk on a path of justice.

Make friends with the gods and goddesses, let your ancestors guide your path. Your chi can do it if only you recognize him /her

You have seen it that she can't help you either. Which was why she asked you to pray. That is a simple trick but you never understood

Your destiny is in your hands. Look at yourself and take up your destiny which is not attached or seen in any prayer house or religious ministry

All you needed is knowledge!

I haven't seen a reason why at this point you must have time to listen to people whom perhaps you are better off. But because they are earning a good leaving scamming and deceiving people, you think they are better than you

EFCC and DSS are all mad fools

They should take their assignments beyond young men and women who are deprived of opportunities to apply vibrant energies to labour market. They have more assignments over these scammers undisguised. Calling themselves pastors and prophest. They are cheaters and destiny killers. Enemy of the nation and human race.

They are more deadly than said yahoo yahoo boys (whom EFCC goes after)

Look let me tell you, the worst enemy you have today is a deceiver

Perhaps you don't know! Onye ugha! A liar!?

A liar is an enemy, more deadly than an arm robber. An arm robber can only invade you and rob off your property or money then he goes. In no distance time you may recover the lost which is not like our experiences with a deceiver. A fraudster undisguised, under the umbrella of pastor, who keep brainwashed. You make one naira today, tomorrow he collects it from you undisguised. You buy a plot of land today, tomorrow he brainwashed you: you happily sow a seed of faith and a seed of harvest with it. What a world of Christianity? What a broadday light scamm using unknown names to fraud people for their belief?

A liar, a deceiver input in your life might subject your entire life into perpetual slavery. It's mental slavery!

They are more dangerous than what you can think. This is why he will say, your mother is a witch and she is the one behind you not getting a job. Have heard this, you return home to initiate endless enmity with your loving mother, an innocent woman

You call her all sorts of names and embarrass her, disgrace her before the family and community. Calling her evil!

Unknowing you are digging a grave for yourself

She will be crying day and night for her innocent as a result of the accusations you labbeled against her. When you push her too much, one day she might end up laying a course on you

Have you seen what false information from said prophet and prophetess has caused you

And because she is innocent, whatever she said, the gods and goddesses, ancestors took it into account and so shall they leave to hunt you

This is how your ignorant has fetched you a calamity

This is how they go on separating families. Causing enemity and hatred among brothers and sisters. Scamming people their hard earned money and property

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by bunbit23: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Last time, someone consulted me. As we discussed, he told me how he lost plots of land he has to a prophet years ago.

Why and how?

He had a case with a fraternity who asked him to joined them. This happened in Onitsha. He refused!
But in all, it was his father who is behind all these because he wanted him to succeed him after death as a grand master of the fraternity.
When they started hunting for him, it affected his business. It was then he began to visit prayer houses as a Catholic.

He confessed to me that then, some of his friends asked him to visit spiritual homes for a remedy but he refused calling spiritualist evil.

This was how he ran to a ministry at Asaba

Where he was asked to sow to the God with his most valuable. Because they have seen he has no money

They asked him to sow a seed not with money but landed property. That it is the only thing that the Lord would see and move to protect and deliver him

Brainwashed!

He looked and have to give his plots of land at Lugbe Abuja

He sowed the seed and they sent alongside with him their piooners who followed him to his house for collection of the lands documents. Tomorrow, they headed to Abuja for change of ownership

Before two to three months, they have sold the land

When he came to me, the ritual assignment could cost him not more than 200.000 naira but he couldn't afford it

It was at that point he happened to narrate his ordeal

To the glory of the gods and goddesses, he made up to the ritual requirements and we had a successful sacrifices. Today, he is back and fit for business. He has restricted his wife and children from going to morning mass and you can't mention a prophet and prophecy before him and go free without him warning you

It's high time people get knowledge and understanding. Face the world so that the world can face you. When you back away from the world, the world doesn't ask if you are doing it knowingly or unknowingly: he will back away from you

This is when you suffer untold hardship

Many families today can't eat and enjoy the fruit of their labour as a result of pastors and prophest

This is evil!

Some people can't pray and rest assured that their prayers have been answered unless he meet with a pastor

Some of you can't take action without telling a pastor

To some, anyday they don't call their pastors on phone, that day is an evil day

Why must you allow yourself to be mocked? Or you aren't away it's a mock to your person?

Don't see anyone as a god even though he has the powers

Get to build your spiritual energy using knowledge. You were not created for anyone and no one for you

See and place the gods and goddesses in that position you wanted to place human. Mmadu abughi Chi ibe ya (no human is your god)

This is why we are here!
To help you know the unknown!!
Help bring you closer to divine entities, infinite possibilities!!!

You are for them, they are for you!

Don't think Isimmili Igbo Nile is more powerful than you do. Even when I am, that doesn't mean I am for you. I have a mission, you have a mission. All we needed to deliver the services to the glory of the gods and goddesses is knowledge

To have the knowledge is why we are here @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules!

Don't think it's when your mama or your papa prayed the gods can hear and answer!

Don't think your prayers can't be answered. Supposed you prayed and nothing seems to happened, seek for spiritual information. This spiritual information is not by any means "prophesy "

You must understand prophesy to help you know who is a prophet and how a prophet works

Don't misunderstand human imagination and brainwashed for a prophetic message

And you young men must value your youth age. Understand there's time for everything. Think with your brain when you are receiving messages to find out the truth. It's when you lack this quality that you becomes victim. Am surprised how a youth would get scammed with cheap talk when he hears, I can see 21 car keys

Come forward to the altar and claim your car keys. Come with 5,000 naira to claim your car keys

You see multitudes rushing to the altar to claim an invible car key

So this is how you are going to buy your car?

If you dad has a car, is it this way he bought his own car ?

Nowadays, youths don't give enough time and energy to labour force. Everyone needs a miracle

What is miracle? Miracle of car or miracle of 5 storey building?

So all these storey building in Onitsha are built with miracle?

All the cars in the express came by miracle?

Where are your brain?

Can't you think and think positive?

Knowing that the gods are not to be mocked!

It's what you sow you reap. When you sow greed, you reap loose!

When you sow in the field of deceivers, you reap great lost!

Basket does not hold waters

Chibuzo:
GM thank you for this I didn't jst go thr on a clear mind and I dint go back there to see her again cos my spirit didn't accept here.. Bt I knew I need a spiritual help becos I graduated since 2012 and ever since then with my good result I have not gotn a job all the promises I hv always end up in a disaster . All the other people been promised along side with me will get the the job leaving only me. Now I sell pure water to survive becos I don't have any other means of lively hood
Re: Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by Adakintroy: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Both are wrong justifying anything wrong.

God bless you.
Re: Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by bunbit23: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
n
Re: Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors by SGR1: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm this is serious.... But i ve a question after reading all you ve written here about fake pastors....
Please here is my question since the characteristics you ve mentioned about these set of people makes them fake pastors... ARE THERE REAL PASTORS AND PROPHETS?

AND HOW DOES ONE IDENTIFY THE REAL PASTORS?

AND LASTLY IS THERE A REAL RIGHT WAY TO BE A CHRISTIAN ?
I will like you to kindly throw more light on these questions thanks

(1) (Reply)

Our 5 Core Duties As Christian Citizens / SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband / Have You Found Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.