Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (894 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Valro(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
No location, no dates...no nothing
@op, am not really saying you are lying o, but am saying you are not telling the truth
Re: Deleted by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Don't you think her parent may come after you with police..claiming you know her where about..for now,stay woke
Re: Deleted by ikeno(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
phew,I thought you meant to the great beyond.all hopes are not lost,just keep your fingers crossed that she contacts you
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
donbachi:
Don't you think her parent may come after you with police..claiming you know her where about..for now,stay woke

I have a feeling they know her destination. They're not worried about her. But they won't tell me anything.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
ikeno:
phew,I thought you meant to the great beyond.all hopes are not lost,just keep your fingers crossed that she contacts you

Thanks
Re: Deleted by ikeno(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
since her parent are not forthcoming by divulging her whereabout,while not meet any of her close friends
Re: Deleted by donbachi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Neut01:

I have a feeling they know her destination. They're not worried about her. But they won't tell me anything.
then worry about you future
Re: Deleted by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
OP am so sorry....RIP to the dead!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
ikeno:
since her parent are not forthcoming by divulging her whereabout,while not meet any of her close friends

That's the problem. They claim to not know more than the state and the local government.
Re: Deleted by Ekez(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op you don't even know how to lie ,damn you still need a mentor abeg join apc
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ekez:
Op you don't even know how to lie ,damn you still need a mentor abeg join apc

This is a summary of what happened. I don't want to go into details or the post will be too long. I just felt like expressing how I felt. Because I have nobody to express it to.
Re: Deleted by Shagaya: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rockyrascal:
OP am so sorry....RIP to the dead!

Bro, you sure say you read the op's post?
Re: Deleted by Foma2: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm guessing she doesn't know ya number off hand, daz y she couldn't contact you abi because I feel if she truly does love you, she should still be able to contact you no matter where she is

(1) (Reply)

Question About Quick Ejaculation. / As a lady if you Don't Have N5million In Your Account. I Can't Marry You. / Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.