Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] (5553 Views)

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
She paid me a surprise visit and have me this thing below

Should I eat it?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
smile and say thank you.....then jejely throw that shiiit in the dustbin, as soon as she leaves.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Pierocash(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where can I find this kind of Ex.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by h0pze3: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
And how is dat my concern

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Daniel7543: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Have find a cure to your addiction? Or are you still sniffing and licking a girl's dirty pants?
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Sekoni003(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bruh, follow ur instincts. It doesn't lie wink
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by habsydiamond(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ur past tense brought u this and u won chop am... I won't be surprised if u come here tomorrow to say that it seems someone is controlling u with a dstv remote control oo

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
smile and say thank you.....then jejely throw that shiiit in the dustbin, as soon as she leaves.

Why discard in the bin?

That's foolishness, in my opinion.

It's better you don't collect than to collect and discard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Taywon: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Might be ur last supper.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ur past tense brought u this and u won chop am... I won't be surprised if u come here tomorrow to say that it seems someone is controlling u with a dstv remote control oo

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Why discard in the bin?
That's foolishness, in my opinion.
It's better you don't collect than to collect and discard.

as they saying goes:" keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" ... with yyeye biatches preparing food with toto water, money rituals everywhere AND rampant envy/jealousy. you now would eat a meal that your forgotten ex made for you OUT OF THE BLUE?!?!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Kriss216: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as they saying goes:" keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" ... with yyeye biatches preparing food with toto water, money rituals everywhere AND rampant envy/jealousy. you now would eat a meal that your forgotten ex made for you OUT OF THE BLUE?!?!
This doesn't make sense.

The best to do is to tell her you can't accept the meat. Let her go back with the meat. She can eat or dash the meat to another person who's not naive. It's better than to discard the meat in the bin.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by slawormiir: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Eat that thing and take am down with a bottle of Heineken

paulolee:

u say Heineken?? or na with cold juice or pepsi sure pass...I dnt fancy alcohol n meats..
What da fuckkk...you ain't no real niggarrr

Only baby girls take juice and pepsi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by paulolee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
eat am as ur pension benefit...
abeg no throway am o, eater starts tomorrow and this current economic no go allow 70% of naija population reason easter chicken..
if u de fear to eat am, give ur friends or close ones as easter package
and lastly, drop me d digits of dt ur ex, it seems she av found her perfect next..
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by paulolee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Eat that thing and take am down with a bottle of Heineken
u say Heineken?? or na with cold juice or pepsi sure pass...I dnt fancy alcohol n meats..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Boogyman557: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Drop ur LOCATION!

the MEAT no go enter well wit out HOT GIN!

U need better HOT GIN to use PRESS tins down!

I no go mind PRESS all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by blazingblender(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm poison
Just bring it let me check
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by zeeace(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
The last supper. grin
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by oilmane(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
BUSHYANUS:

Should I eat it?

So long nobody go open any #justicefor..... anybody thread for here sha,
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by haabidah666: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Op.... bring it mah check something wink
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by babablogger: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
No waste food o grin
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
As a sharp Guy, you for make your ex test the meat , anyway just give one or two meat to a Dog, wait and watch the Dog for 2hours after the meal.
If it's still alive then you can eat the remaining.
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by gonkin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

grin what's wrong if an ex brings a meal. Not all ex are demonic bro. It's better to give it away than put it in the trash. I stopped throwing food away cuz the day hunger tortured me and no good meals around I began to think of the food I abused
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by mpappep: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
this is amazing
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bro buy herbs, na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by ajademola2000(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bro, eat am with better ogogoro.. like aromatic shinapp. Op no use beer because if you use beer whatever reason behind that meal fit work on you but use aromatic shinapp. I mean baba apari. Nothing Dey sup. It would have been better if OP smoke cigs again cus after drinking and eating, you light up your cigs and burn them enemies down to ashes!! tongue
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by davillian(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na me and she go eat am grin
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by talk2hb1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
BUSHYANUS:

Should I eat it?
Eat it and Eat More angry
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by stamapro(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Peace offering I presume
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Gadafii: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
You and your ex dey ment angry
Re: My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] by Qpid5(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
KiZZiss
Look bro, you said the lady is your ex which means you know more or little about this girl.. human are not be trusted but from the little time you spent with her, you should be able to imagine what she's capable of and assume what she might be up to..
Most important thing, think of how and why you guys breakup as that can actually tell a lot about her motives..
No opinions from NL is genuine at the moment.. she might brought this for you with clean heart because she felt you will Love it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna / Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy / Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.