Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Domestic Violence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Violence (359 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
dear nairalanders

I'm writing this because i am confused on what to do i have this neighbour that maltreats her househelp, the househelp is about 11 to 12 yrs old, she beats this girl to stupor, this little girl works from morning till night, she takes care of the madam's 3children, the househelp uses 20litres paint bucket to fetch water morning, afternoon, evening, u need to see this girl.

Yesterday, the madam broke her head simply because she ate food with her children (she starves her all the time), i took her to my house treated the wound and gave her food and drugs, i reported the case to a legal practitioner, he was about completing the process of arresting this woman when she comes back before something in me asked me to pause the procedure. I told the barrister i will get back to him, when i got home i asked my neighbours if i'm on the right track, they said the woman is evil and she is capable of doing something diabolic to me so i shouldn't arrest her, i wanted to return the girl back to her parents but the girl has forgotten her village, she said one village at aba. The madam came at night and took the girl, i'm this quiet type, i don't know how to shout so i let her go...but i pity her, this woman beat the girl again after promising she will not beat her, pls what do i do?

Matured reply pls
Re: Domestic Violence by adontcare(f): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
U should report her to Fida. Or allow d barrister to handle d case. Pray after

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old Herbalist, Two Others Remove Sergeant’s Eyes For Charm / Unwarranted Show Of Force: Police Shooting & Parading Ile-ife (mayfair Area). V / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.