Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Eden Hazard's Father Thierry Believes His Son May Not Join Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard's Father Thierry Believes His Son May Not Join Real Madrid (356 Views)

Eden Hazard: 'I Will Join Real Madrid This Summer" / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard's Father Thierry Believes His Son May Not Join Real Madrid by DammieYo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eden Hazard's father Thierry believes his son may not join Real Madrid
- The Belgium international is a target for the current European League champions
- Real Madrid want Eden Hazard to replace Cristiano Ronaldo who has joined Juventus
Thierry who is the father of Chelsea star Eden Hazard is not sure whether his star son will be joining Spanish giants Real Madrid in the future or not.
This season in the Premier League, Hazard has not started a game for the Blues, but he is expected to face Newcastle United on Sunday, August 26.
The Belgium international has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, and Los Blancos are still ready to make big offer to the Blues for them to lure Hazard to Spain.
But according to Hazard's father Thierry, he might never join Los Blancos after a previous deal broke down.
"I can't say why it did not go through and not because I don't want to, but because I don't know. Maybe they have a policy where they want to give the youth a chance.
''Eden will have one more year on his contract next summer, but he may never end up in Madrid,'' Thierry Hazard told Hiet Nieuwsblad according to Goal.
Chelsea have played two Premier League games this season, and Eden Hazard was superb in the Blues' win over London rivals Arsenal at Stamford Bridge.

(1) (Reply)

France, Germany To Launch UEFA Nations League On Thursday / Serena Williams Accused Of Cheating By Umpire Amidst Losing The Game / Man Utd V Wolves, Brighton V Spurs, Brighton V Spurs, Cardiff V City – Premier L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.