Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death (1223 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / Police/youth Clash: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death by moyems(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Obaseki visits APC leader, Amegor over son's death

The Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has paid a condolence visit to the Edo South Senatorial leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Gentleman Amegor, over the death of his son, Uyi Amegor.

The late Uyi Amegor, was the Vice Chairman of Egor Local Government Area, until his death.

Obaseki was accompanied on the visit by his Chief of Staff, Chief Taiwo Akerele, and the Commissioner for Communication and Orientation, Hon. Paul Ohonbamu.

The visibly shaken governor, who could not speak to journalists, spent some time condoling with the Amegor family at their Siluko Road residence, in Benin City, the state capital.

Recall that when news of Uyi Amegor's death broke earlier in the week, the governor expressed rude shock at the news and said he was taken aback by the passing of Hon. Uyi Amegor.

"I commiserate with his family, Edo South Leader of our party, Gentleman Amegor and the people of Egor local council. We lost Mr. Uyi Amegor at a critical moment of our development as a state, when he was working with the team at the local government to reposition local government administration. It is indeed a great loss to the people of Egor local council and the entire state," Obaseki said.

He pledged that the Edo State Government and the entire APC family will stand by the Amegor family through their trying moments and prayed that God grants the family the fortitude to bear the huge loss.

PHOTO CAPTION:

DSC_0950:

Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki (middle); Edo South Senatorial Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Gentleman Amegor (left); and Chief of Staff to the Governor, Chief Taiwo Akerele, during the governor's condolence visit to the Amegor family over the death of Hon. Uyi Amegor, in Benin City, Edo State.

DSC_0936:

R-L: Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki; Edo South Senatorial Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Gentleman Amegor; and his son, Rock Amegor, during the governor's condolence visit to the Amegor family over the death of Hon. Uyi Amegor, in Benin City, Edo State.

Re: Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death by moyems(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pictures

Re: Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death by moyems(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk / How Can I Best Leave An Abusive Marriage And What Should I Do? / Why Do Couples Begin To Look Alike After Some Time Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.