Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk (1223 Views)

Help! Ulcer And Typhoid Is Putting My Mum Under Serious Discomfort / Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Samuelgr8: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I have been married for about four years and my husband has a side chick,if not side chicks. I found out shortly after we got married that the rumors I was hearing were all true. Yes,I heard rumors that he was cheating while we dated for almost two years but he continued to deny all and I did not have any concrete evidence. Plus I loved him and so I married him.

For the last four years,I have seen how bad his cheating can be and have confronted him several times and even threatened to quit the marriage. At first,he used to be remorseful but later on,he said has a huge s*x drive and I could not possibly satisfy him alone. He comes from family who believes in polygamy and he even said that,he is entitled to more than one wife but to please me,he would not want to marry another woman.

But he has continued to meet other women outside our marriage. I got angry in the second year of our marriage and....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-philandering-lifestyle-is-putting-my-life-at-risk/
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by youngest85(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ehya sorry
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by slivertongue: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
If u wia blind in courtship,u sud also b blind in marriage
if u toleratd his exceses in courtship pls do same in mariage
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Seahawk: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Leave him. Simple
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by shobam1410(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2018
➡ *TOP MUST READ 20 BOOKS FOR INTENDING COUPLES AND NEWLY WEDS*

1. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman.
2. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.
3. For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women by Shaunti Feldhahn.
4. Love & Respect : the Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs.
5. Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Dr. Kevin Leman.
6. Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting by Marcus & Ashley Kusi.
8. Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl.
9. His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Jr. Harley.
10. The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick.
11. You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis Chan.
12. Before You Say I Do by H. Norman Wright.
13. The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Timothy & Kathy Keller.
14. Intended for Pleasure. Sex Technique & Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage by Ed Wheat.
15. Saving Your Marriage Before It by Dr. Les Parrott.
16. What's It Like to Be Married to Me? by Linda Dillow.
17. Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman.
18. For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Fiedharn.
19. The Power of Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
20. The Model Marriage by Dag Heward Mills.

Charis Ebook Centre is the Largest digital bookstore in Nigeria.

ANY eBOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store.

Connect with us on Whatsapp thru 07051505626 or Call 08189300870.
Re: My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk by Samuelgr8: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2018
cool cool
shobam1410:
➡ *TOP MUST READ 20 BOOKS FOR INTENDING COUPLES AND NEWLY WEDS*

1. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman.
2. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.
3. For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women by Shaunti Feldhahn.
4. Love & Respect : the Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs.
5. Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Dr. Kevin Leman.
6. Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting by Marcus & Ashley Kusi.
8. Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl.
9. His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Jr. Harley.
10. The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick.
11. You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis Chan.
12. Before You Say I Do by H. Norman Wright.
13. The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Timothy & Kathy Keller.
14. Intended for Pleasure. Sex Technique & Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage by Ed Wheat.
15. Saving Your Marriage Before It by Dr. Les Parrott.
16. What's It Like to Be Married to Me? by Linda Dillow.
17. Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman.
18. For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Fiedharn.
19. The Power of Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
20. The Model Marriage by Dag Heward Mills.

Charis Ebook Centre is the Largest digital bookstore in Nigeria.

ANY eBOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store.

Connect with us on Whatsapp thru 07051505626 or Call 08189300870.

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy And Nigerian Self-styled OPEN MARRIAGES. / Just Lost My Dad / How Do I Survive This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.