Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) (73052 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Dadinhoswag2018(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Really heartbreaking

Design a blog/website with full SEO ranking @ 081 5134 9272
I'm interested in being an apprentice
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
He doesn't look like he could feed a good dog.
Aproko

Na you help am maintain e own when die?

You no go give yet you go still discourage person wey wan help

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Kingdante(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2018
mhd5757:

Don't give him any dog unless if it is ekuke,because these peasants can not afford to take care of dogs.

Peasant? Wow.... that word shock me, take it easy

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by kaycee125: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
cheesy I can't give someone problem
Temptee101:

Aproko

Na you help am maintain e own when die?

You no go give yet you go still discourage person wey wan help
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Kingdante(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Adakintroy:

What's with your kind?

He just lost his dog. His dog!

It's like me loosing my own child and you trying to console me by offering me someone's child.

It's not about your dog. It's about his person friend. Personal!

No vex ����
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by jangola08(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2018
I can also help with some cash for the feeding of the dog, if I can get in touch with the boy
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by jangola08(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Kingdante post=70621806]
Peasant? Wow.... that word shock me, take it easy [/quote Hmmmmmm
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
not a woman?

A woman that will screw another man on ur burial?
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by begge: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2018
I think dat dog must b bingo
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70611132:

Our dog was many many years ago.
Days of black and white.
The pics wouldn't have been this clear.
This pic is more recent... This year!
go straight there, collect the dog from him and Grill the hell outta it
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The fake "prophet" who inspired this type of behaviour is the real fool:

grin
Damn! I knew it. You're a fool.

So I repeat again again, bloody fool follow the link below to read the rest:

https://abuaminaelias.com/is-it-permissible-to-kill-dogs-in-islam/

Ignorant idiot grin

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The fake "prophet" who inspired this type of behaviour is the real fool:

You just uploaded a picture with a caption 'Muslims killing a dog' do you know what the dog has done before it was killed?

You should educate your dead ass brain by following the link above.

Ignorant fool, what a waste of semen grin
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by bedoab10k(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

That, my friend, is called a contradiction. He said something, then later on he forgot what he had said earlier on and made a contradictory statement.

Sahih Muslim 5511—It was narrated that Aishah said: “Jibril [supposedly the angel Gabriel] promised to come to the Messenger of Allah at a certain hour, and that time came but he did not arrive. He (the Messenger) had a stick in his hand which he threw down and said: ‘Allah does not break His promise, and neither do His Messengers.’ Then he turned and saw a puppy beneath a bed. He said: ‘O Aishah, when did this dog get in here?’ She said: ‘By Allah, I do not know.’ He ordered that it be taken out, and Jibril came. The Messenger of Allah said: ‘You made an appointment with me and I waited for you but you did not come.’ He said: ‘I was prevented by the dog that was in your house. We do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.’”

So according to one "prophet", The Arch Angel Gabriel, one of the mightiest of Angels, was afraid of dogs in the same way that a petty thief would be scared of stealing from a house which dogs are guarding.

Sahih Muslim 4016—It was narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah ordered that dogs be killed.

Sahih Muslim 4018—It was narrated that Abdullah bin Umar said: “The Messenger of Allah used to order that dogs be killed, and I went throughout Al-Madinah, until we did not spare any dog but we killed it, to such an extent that we would even kill the dog of a woman belonging to the desert people.”

Who created dog, God right? I'm confuse why should dog disturb/inhibit the mission of Angel of God.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kingdante:
How do I get in touch with this dude? I have a dog for him
Wow!I felt his pain too.Not easy to loose someone like this.Thank God you will give him a reason to smile wholeheartedly again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by stblessing(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eeyyyahhh,this just proves that animals can do better things than fellow 'humans'
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by ejay25(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who will buy one puppy for this pet lover just all 08023979423

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Crossbow(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
My dog has cost me hundreds of thousand to maintain, not everyone can own and maintain a good breed of dog.

Happy Sunday Bro, I'm glad u have have the resources to cater for your dog, They deserve the best.. May God bless you with more. Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by patwilly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
fkj950ax:

You managed to bring a conflict that involves two nation's you aren't from, nor are you a citizen or stakeholder in any of the other actors into a post showing a heartbroken boy?

How did you become like this?
This is a very good post. A lot of people have lost the basic essence of their humanity.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by kaycee125: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amen. Thanks
Crossbow:

Happy Sunday Bro, I'm glad u have have the resources to cater for your dog, They deserve the best.. May God bless you with more. Amen.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by DeGovernor001: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
the issue of Dog care goes with religion, due to my religion don't permit close relationships with Dogs that much I have loss my feelings for that inner care feeling for Dog. but at recent a particular dog stroke my mind.. this Dog came to my building site sat with us, at first the dog was a distance not too close but later was coming closer more more since he was not driven out to come close to us. I started watching the behavior of the dog. I found out that the dog was almost active in our movement during the site by moving with us in our work schedules anywhere we go it's follow. I became more concerned for the new love of a total stranger dog, as I was leaving site for home the dog started following me, I stop a little same he will, then I continue same he does till I was out on the expressway before the dog finally depart from me.... the love inspired me that moment of care
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Sinistami(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
I feel your pain Bro Man's best friend. I miss my lil Puppy now am gonna cry.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
marsoden:

Yes, bro. Whatever you cherish must always be heartbreaking when you lose it. Don't people cry when they lose their phones, gadgets, money, cars?
hmmmmm, when you loose those things it can be got back.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
i tire o
I wonder my brother.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dadinhoswag2018:
I'm interested in being an apprentice
Send me a PM
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by eleojo23: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
These breeds of dogs are the most loyal even if U don’t give them their daily meal they still stick by u. Not like Rottweilers that can change it for u. So sad!

..grin
Those ones don't look friendly sef...
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by boyjo: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahaha, I reminds me of how I felt when I went to school, we moved house and by the time I got to our new house form school I was told dad left our dog behind!
Kindly get him another one, preferably a puppy, and he`d be alright.

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Vicvalentine: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
boyjo:
Hahaha, I reminds me of how I felt when I went to school, we moved house and by the time I got to our new house form school I was told dad left our dog behind!
Kindly get him another one, preferably a puppy, and he`d be alright.
grin cheesy
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
Wow!I felt his pain too.Not easy to loose someone like this.Thank God you will give him a reason to smile wholeheartedly again.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.