Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1794 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Emjayofficial:

Hmmm nice one
God bless you miss

Amen, and you are blessed grin

1 Like

Re: . by Emjayofficial(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Amen, and you are blessed grin
Amen tnx miss
Re: . by austinereds(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Nairaland have changed oh. bros Emmy move ahead. forget about her, create something new for yourself and most importantly be happy.

1 Like

Re: . by Emjayofficial(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
austinereds:
Nairaland have changed oh. bros Emmy move ahead. forget about her, create something new for yourself and most importantly be happy.
thanks bro i appreciate you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emjayofficial:

See childish word, this thread is for mature people not for a person like you
You have a long way to go in the dating world. Help is here, but you called it childish. You'll pay to get it next time.
Re: . by ecstasy357(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emjayofficial:
My name is Emmanuel from Kwara state, born and grown up in kaduna. I want to seek advice from you guys because i can barely tell no one this i am going through.. There's a girl called Zainab her dad is hausa and her mom yoruba and they are shia muslims, she's my childhood friend and we attended the same primary school in Kaduna, i love her so much since from our childhood days and she happen to be the my first love and the only girl who ever loved me with pure love and sincerity after then all i am meeting is players+cheaters, we departed because i failed to convert to Muslim and when i found out she's shia i ignored her and hurt her.. then my friends usually tell me how bad shia people are but after knowing them i tend to realize how nice there are. After then i usually call her on phone but after some times she stopped picking my call and later then lied that she has gotten married to make me forget her. but later found out it was a lie, and what she spoke on phone last was that i am the that caused the break up for breaking her heart and loosing the only chance i had. Now i have rellocated to kwara and she's in kaduna.... But now she's schooling in abroad and not picking my call nor replying my messages and she's still single chasing her ambition..... And Almost going to three years now i have been dreaming about this girl everytime...... Please tell me what is her role in my life for dreaming about her all the time. I thought they say past is past but dont just know why i always dream about her...
please no insult just need an advice from you

You have to stop calling and sending her messages. That's not good at all.

You have to work on yourself. Improve yourself socially, academically, financially and physically (appearance).

Maybe after a year if you're still into her, then send her a message not the lovey lovey kind but something that would make her curious. Girls are like cats, curiosity always gets their attention.

The first two points are very important. She's developing herself, you should do the same

1 Like

Re: . by Emjayofficial(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
ecstasy357:

You have to stop calling and sending her messages. That's not good at all.

You have to work on yourself. Improve yourself socially, academically, financially and physically (appearance).

Maybe after a year if you're still into her, then send her a message not the lovey lovey kind but something that would make her curious. Girls are like cats, curiosity always gets their attention.

The first two points are very important. She's developing herself, you should do the same
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly / South African Ladies Show Off Their Sexy Curves And Stunning Beauty / He Wants To Carry My Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.