Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Barbados (3936 Views)

Want To Migrate From Nigeria To Barbados / Moving To Barbados. / What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbados by Ekomengbale(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
please friends am new here, I want to travel to Barbados and i already know about the visa free but i was told about getting a transit visa. I want to know how to go about it friends, any useful info will be helpful friends.
Re: Barbados by Cynate(f): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm
With Nigeria Passport?
Re: Barbados by Chuchunana: 4:28am On Aug 26, 2018
You need to have either a US visa or a UK visa then you can enter "visa free"
Re: Barbados by Ekomengbale(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thank you all for your contributions friends.
Is not going to be easy for me to get any of those Visa but is there anyway apart from getting any visa or will i be given the visa easily cause am going to Barbados?
Re: Barbados by jaykaylegend(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Op, Barbados is actually free for citizens of Nigeria and you can stay for as long as 6 months in the country without a visa..

I really don't know about the documents needed but for most visa free countries, you are just to fly into the country with your passport and you'll most likely be given a document at the port of entry to finalize your stay..

You can ask any travel agents around you for more clarification..
Re: Barbados by Rexnegro(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cynate:
Hmmm
With Nigeria Passport?
yes Barbados is visa free for Nigeria passport for 6 months .... click on the link below...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Nigerian_citizens
Re: Barbados by Rexnegro(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekomengbale:
Thank you all for your contributions friends.
Is not going to be easy for me to get any of those Visa but is there anyway apart from getting any visa or will i be given the visa easily cause am going to Barbados?
on arrival you will be given a form to fill ... they will call for all visa free travellers to probably line up to fill a form. after which they should stamp u in.. if there's other things they will instruct you. my experience is not from Barbados tho

1 Like

Re: Barbados by Ekomengbale(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks for your info friends it was really helpful
Re: Barbados by Cynate(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
I know with Nigeria passport, it’s Visa free but passing thru Brazil is what I was thinking.
Barbados always deny Nigeria Visa on arrived
Re: Barbados by Ekomengbale(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
please I don't get you please, are you saying if I go through Brazil it will not be deny? cause going through any country when am still with Nigeria passport does not make any difference.
Re: Barbados by adigunomomama(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekomengbale:
please I don't get you please, are you saying if I go through Brazil it will not be deny? cause going through any country when am still with Nigeria passport does not make any difference.

I will advice you to get a well deserved hotel reservation in Barbados, go online and apply for their visa, there is always a platform that deals with No visa countries getting a pass just to show to the airline and your transit countries.

Going to Barbados from Nigeria, I am very sure you are going to have like 2-3 stop-over, for example you are flying with South Africa Airways, your first stop is Johannesburg and then Sao Paulo, Brazil because there is no country you are traveling to in South America or central America that you won't pass through Brasil airports that is GRU, from Brazil you will connect another flight to Panama or any other city in central America before connecting to Barbados.

To me, you don't have any problem in Brazil because you are just there for transit and they don't require visa on transit in their airport. But the problem is the POE in Barbados and the cost of the flight ticket. My brother if it is not up to a million Naira it will be around N1.3million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbados by Ekomengbale(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
thanks for the info but I was thinking since is a visa free country and i have booked my hotel reservation am good to go but I was never told about POE. I was told I will need to arrange that transit with the airline but first can you forward the plat form to apply for the Barbados transit visa and which airline would you advance me to take?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun / Are There Nigerians In Madagascar? / Is There Harmattan In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.