Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread - Car Talk (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (446224 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2020
ItzBIM:
I need rav4 2007 budget 1.2

CHECK jiji for naija use
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by ojeysky(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
ItzBIM:
I need rav4 2007 budget 1.2

Which one Sir? The stolen version or the naija used of 20k miles? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
Please I need a frank comparison between Toyota Camry 2018 XLE and Lexus ES350 2018. Both cars look so good I'm at a loss of which to go for.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Please I need a frank comparison between Toyota Camry 2018 XLE and Lexus ES350 2018. Both cars look so good I'm at a loss of which to go for.

An ES350 will always be >>>>> a Camry. Even a 2014 ES350 will be better.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kapilk: 11:41pm On May 12, 2020
Hello Friend.
I'm about to purchase a Nigerian used Lexus ES330 from cars45. The inspection report is superb. The mileage is good. My problem is that the price is strange. It's going for 1.3m. I don't have much knowledge of cars so I'm a bit skeptical because I thought it should be more expensive than that but I just hope I'm just been lucky. Experts, I would appreciate ur opinions on the pros and cons of a used Lexus ES330.
Thanks a lot
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
I'm about to purchase a Nigerian used Lexus ES330 from cars45. The inspection report is superb. The mileage is good. My problem is that the price is strange. It's going for 1.3m. I don't have much knowledge of cars so I'm a bit skeptical because I thought it should be more expensive than that but I just hope I'm just been lucky. Experts, I would appreciate ur opinions on the pros and cons of a used Lexus ES330.
Thanks a lot

Run. Cars45 is a terrible company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kapilk: 11:53pm On May 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Run. Cars45 is a terrible company.
Thanks for your response HeavenlyBang,
Please may I know why you say so because I have seen some good reviews. I will appreciate any reasons you may offer me.
Thanks
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Philadelphia: 12:21am On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot

Send us pictures and we may be able to tell if it's a good deal or not.

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by hypernikao(m): 12:44am On May 13, 2020
You should be more concerned about the people selling the car to you and their antecedents.

Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot
if u value ur hard earned money run run run run.just leave cars45 alone.

5 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by ksmart027(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot
Oga run oo, continue to run and never look back. Cars45 are rippers.

6 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Ayomarcel(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:

Thanks for your response HeavenlyBang,
Please may I know why you say so because I have seen some good reviews. I will appreciate any reasons you may offer me.
Thanks

There have been stories about the company selling lemon cars. You can search for some stories on this Forum. It's better you do away from them.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by diportivo: 10:18am On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot

if u use the 1.3 buy toks camry tinylight u will have peace of mind bro

cars45 ke undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
Philadelphia:

Send us pictures and we may be able to tell if it's a good deal or not.

which picture should he send again? cars45 inventory are always clean and shinny but they are green snakes under green grass.

When you hear cars45 my brother Japa, if you can disappear sef, better

5 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dljbd1(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
Sorry to derail the thread.

Please, I will be embarking on a road trip from Lagos to Abakaliki after the interstate movement ban is lifted. I wish to know how the road is cos I will be driving down. Will it be wise to drive Honda EOD for this trip?

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2020
dljbd1:

Please, I will be embarking on a road trip from Lagos to Abakaliki after the interstate movement ban is lifted. I wish to know how the road is cos I will be driving down. Will it be wise to drive Honda EOD for this trip?

Do your maintenance, check fluid level, let your mechanic check your suspension, if he certify them as OK... Why not if not grin
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot
carry your mechanic go, test drive, do your due diligence... I have heard bad story and good story... All the best
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
dicksonadams:
car your mechanic go, test drive, do your due diligence... I have heard bad story and good story... All the best

Until you realize that Cars45 doesn't allow test drives.

4 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by banky3w(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Hello Friend.
Thanks a lot
As you have left their yard/store/showroom without parting with your cash already, please just keep moving and never go back there. Block all their contacts and never entertain the thought of their name in your mind ever again! If you hear cars45, RUN! Please I'm begging you. Or else, it'll end in tears.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kapilk: 5:19pm On May 13, 2020
Thanks guys. Apologies for the late reply. I just finished work. I'm glad for this nairaland Forum. It's an eye opener for me. Actually, I bought my first Toyota corolla 03 from Cars45 for 1.2m and honestly, it was graded level C and ever since then, I have put in nearly 500k in repairs. I managed to revive the car now and I was thinking of swapping it with a Lexus ES330 I saw on their website. Sincerely, from what you guys just said, I think I better keep my corolla as it gives me perfect services now, rather than picking up a new trouble from cars45. I appreciate guys..
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by ojeysky(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2020
Kapilk:
Thanks guys. Apologies for the late reply. I just finished work. I'm glad for this nairaland Forum. It's an eye opener for me. Actually, I bought my first Toyota corolla 03 from Cars45 for 1.2m and honestly, it was graded level C and ever since then, I have put in nearly 500k in repairs. I managed to revive the car now and I was thinking of swapping it with a Lexus ES330 I saw on their website. Sincerely, from what you guys just said, I think I better keep my corolla as it gives me perfect services now, rather than picking up a new trouble from cars45. I appreciate guys..

You could have just bought a toks civic of year 03-05 for same price.. thereby saving the 500k
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2020
ojeysky:

You could have just bought a toks civic of year 03-05 for same price.. thereby saving the 500k

Very funny guy. 1.7m even gets him a toks ES330, wtf.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Until you realize that Cars45 doesn't allow test drives.

Waoh.... Omo run oh

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dljbd1(m): 1:08am On May 14, 2020
dicksonadams:

Do your maintenance, check fluid level, let your mechanic check your suspension, if he certify them as OK... Why not if not grin

Thanks for your advise.
I'm already checking the legs & suspensions. I will check the fluids afterwards or as soon as the ban is lifted.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by penzino(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
dljbd1:

sha check the legs before you go.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Slickleo: 9:16pm On May 14, 2020
Hello Pl which of the 2007 Honda civic is better

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by eyinola: 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
Good evening,
I am abt to buy my 1st car..plz i am looking at camry from 07 to 11 model any advice? Urgent plzzzzz
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
eyinola:
Good evening,
I am abt to buy my 1st car..plz i am looking at camry from 07 to 11 model any advice? Urgent plzzzzz

2010 4 cylinder.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by eyinola: 11:35pm On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

2010 4 cylinder.
txxx bro, i was told to avoid 07-09
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

2010 4 cylinder.
pls is there any advantage of 2011 Camry over 2010.because they are both muscle.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
pls is there any advantage of 2011 Camry over 2010.because they are both muscle.

No, just get the 2010.

eyinola:
txxx bro, i was told to avoid 07-09
Unless you're going with the V6, you should.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by eyinola: 9:26am On May 15, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

No, just get the 2010.

Unless you're going with the V6, you should.
thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (259) (Reply)

How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.