Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread - Car Talk (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (444990 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 3:13am On Apr 16
williams20:
Hi Auto gurus , this is a great thread

I need an upgrade , tho I sometimes drive on bad roads but I mostly drive on fairly good roads. I am considering the accord 2013 but at the same time I'm worried about ground clearance. Please recommend any good upgrade not more than 6m. Use a Pilot 07 and civic 07 at the moment

If you use the civic to ply the bad roads and it triumph I don't see why the Accord won't do well there also. But you can go for a CRV just to have more ground clearance with a bit of fuel economy
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kewtt: 7:34am On Apr 16
nurey:

If you use the civic to ply the bad roads and it triumph I don't see why the Accord won't do well there also. But you can go for a CRV just to have more ground clearance with a bit of fuel economy
Civic enhanced clearance will put accord to shame
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by bolakale30(m): 11:55am On Apr 16
williams20:

I need an upgrade , tho I sometimes drive on bad roads but I mostly drive on fairly good roads. I am considering the accord 2013 but at the same time I'm worried about ground clearance. Please recommend any good upgrade not more than 6m. Use a Pilot 07 and civic 07 at the moment

If you want to sell your Civic, I might be interested.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16
bolakale30:

If you want to sell your Civic, I might be interested.

Are you in lagos ?
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16
nurey:

Thanks for your response , I just don’t like the CRV it’s too bland especially the interior and the sound system
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16
williams20:

Thanks for your response , I just don’t like the CRV it’s too bland especially the interior and the sound system

That's because you never see EX or EX-L trim of the CRV

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by codemaster2much: 7:08pm On Apr 16
williams20:

Pamper yourself a little, get a Lexus RX350 2013
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by codemaster2much: 7:10pm On Apr 16
codemaster2much:

Apologies just saw that you mention a budget of 6m, hmmm that is a tight one in today's market. Hmmm, tHE 2013 accord isn't a bad choice, Nigeria used, do the v6. Cheers and all the best.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16
codemaster2much:

i am not a Toyota fan at all , tho the lexus brand is a great one but Honda and Volkswagen have killed any little love i may dash toyota
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16
codemaster2much:

Apologies just saw that you mention a budget of 6m, hmmm that is a tight one in today's market. Hmmm, tHE 2013 accord isn't a bad choice, Nigeria used, do the v6. Cheers and all the best.

Is there a reason you recommended the V6 version?
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by codemaster2much: 10:26pm On Apr 16
williams20:

Is there a reason you recommended the V6 version?
the quickness can induced orgasm sir grin
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by maik99(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16
codemaster2much:
the quickness can induced orgasm sir grin

The dog is running, the money is burning...

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 8:11am On Apr 17
[quote author=codemaster2much post=129476897]the quickness can induced orgasm sir grin[/quote

Will you pick Honda accord 2013 v6 over Cross tour 2010 or 2011
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by williams20(m): 8:12am On Apr 17
maik99:

The dog is running, the money is burning...

Ahahahahahaahaha this your analogy I don't understand , aja n sare owo n Jona
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by bolakale30(m): 9:37am On Apr 17
williams20:

Are you in lagos ?

Yes boss, I'm.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Akaza(m): 9:13am On Apr 20
Hi, pls what would you recommend between an Elantra 2012 and a Civic 2012/13

Also is Accord 09/10 coupe a good choice enough as an alternative to both in terms of saving cost since it's cheaper
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20
Akaza:

Also is Accord 09/10 coupe a good choice enough as an alternative to both in terms of saving cost since it's cheaper

I would pick the civic, more popular and better gas mileage. The Elantra isn't bad too, but cost of parts over the civic is high.

The accord coupe is good too not as fuel efficient as the remaining two but still capable. Also coupe arent for family person and they don't have good resale value in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kewtt: 6:14pm On Apr 20
Akaza:

Nothing like the civic in cost savings
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by KDInteriors: 2:26am
nurey:

This man, you wan kee person sha. Any way 2010 is better than earlier years

Good morning sir
Please I want to know if the Lexus Gs 350 is a Good car also I want to compare it to a 2010 ES 350
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 2:49am
KDInteriors:

Good morning sir
Please I want to know if the Lexus Gs 350 is a Good car also I want to compare it to a 2010 ES 350

ES350 is far cheaper and easier to work on than a GS350. Both are reliable but for cost savings ES350 is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.