Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance (2944 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by yemmight(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2010
Na by force, we say we no want you IBB.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by yemmight(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
Na by force, we say we no want you IBB.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
I beg, please, if you have anything against IBB, forgive him so that God will also forgive you too.

True Christians must be willing to forgive those who repent.
Or have you forgotten your Holy Bible.
Say the Lord's Prayer again.

What of those who murdered MKO Abiola?

The irony of it all is the fact that, even the millions of criminals and sinners and their accomplices, including the devil incarnates who hide their transgressions in Nigeria are casting stones at IBB.
SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES AND INGRATES.
Tuffia kwa!

if everyone who has committed an offence in Nigeria is doing as IBB is begging for forgiveness, Nigeria will soon become heaven on earth.

[size=14pt]Whoever covers over his sins does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandons them receives compassion.
~ Proverbs 28:13 [/size]
FINIS.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by debosky(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
IBB can be 'forgiven' - forgiveness doesn't mean you must accept him as a leader.

Besides, he hasn't even owned up for the monies he stole, or the harm he caused. How can you forgive when the crime has not even been admitted?
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by Orikinla(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2010
If IBB is truly repentant, I will support and vote for him.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by banom(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Orikinla:

I beg, please, if you have anything against IBB, forgive him so that God will also forgive you too.

True Christians must be willing to forgive those who repent.
Or have you forgotten your Holy Bible.
Say the Lord's Prayer again.

What of those who murdered MKO Abiola?

The irony of it all is the fact that, even the millions of criminals and sinners and their accomplices, including the devil incarnates who hide their transgressions in Nigeria are casting stones at IBB.
SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES AND INGRATES.
Tuffia kwa!

if everyone who has committed an offence in Nigeria is doing as IBB is begging for forgiveness, Nigeria will soon become heaven on earth.

[size=14pt]Whoever covers over his sins does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandons them receives compassion.
~ Proverbs 28:13 [/size]
FINIS.

You can hold your sermon till next sunday to go and preach it to your members, this is  politics, if what IBB wants is forgiveness, we have forgiving him , he should go and sin no more, but to rule us again, that ristk we can not afford to take.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by philip0906(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
c arguement 4 nairaland b'cos of ibb . . . chei!!!a pity embarassed embarassed
anything Nigeria,my signature says it all wink
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by rasputinn(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2010
I'll give him a first,second,third and 100th chance with my fist on his mouth so I can knock off more of those his ugly teeth
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by bkbabe97: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2010
rasputinn:

I'll give him a first,second,third and 100th chance with my fist on his mouth so I can knock off more of those his ugly teeth

Why would u wanna do that against someone that Ojukwu already endorsed as ur next president?
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by na2day(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2010
ANY SUICIDE BOMBER IN THE HOUSE?
target acquired! the gap toothed maradona in minna.
GO! LET THE FORCE BE WITH U.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by 9jawear(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2010
Can you imagine, this tooth gaped general,
what kind of university in this country would give ibb a degree, that skool in okija has lost it, i repected them before,but no more,these people are a fraudsters,how much did IBB pay you people proxy
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2010
@kobojunkie. Oh common. Decamping to the party of criminals and taking sides with the north on the rotational issue etc, are not the parameters that should foretell his performance if he gets seat.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by dinggle: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2010
I dont know what IBB version of forgiveness is, that he is not in jail is enough forgiveness. BUT! we dont want him to rule us again. Who even knows if IBB and ABACHA are Nigerians cos a true Nigerian would not destroy his own country as they did! IBB you are forgiven go! and rule us no more.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by dafman10(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
IBB who? U are badluck! So go park well. Oldman wey no get shame.
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by Naijafornow: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2021
How can we make a disabled our president?

Fellow UAR people, we no go gree
Re: Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance by loosecanon50(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Look at this vegetable with thick swollen legs being pushed around on wheelchair. You can hardly walk these days and you want to rule again? Thunder faya you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Chieftaincy Dispute Clash Claims 12 Lives / Abuja Centenary City! / National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.