Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (1245 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by oreofemi(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2007
how do you reject the pressure of your friends when they want you to go out with someone you dont wanna go out with smiley
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2007
By saying No,THANKS and standing firm by it

i repeat you can take the horse down to the stream, but you can't force it to drink

You're an adult, and after they've tried and tried and you're not giving in, they'll back off. Its not like they'll drag you to the date, will they??

better still tell them you're in love with someone else and that you can't tell them who it is angry

Third option, refuse in anger and say it like you mean it this time, when they see the topic irritates you, they'll keep their blind date to themselves cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance by iice(f): 5:08am On Apr 01, 2007
No thanks usually works for me.
Re: Romance by GRIMM(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2008
meet him first. if u dont like him tell him to step. hey am becoming soft.
DRIVEEEEEEE HIMMMMMMM OUTTTTTT.
dat better. angry
Re: Romance by opokonwa(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2008
@oreofemi
Abeg how old are you?
I mean why would 'friends' compel me to date someone I feel nothing for?
Na detention camp?abi na free world
Re: Romance by tngtech(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2008
thanks, but no thanks.
Re: Romance by lightest(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2008
cute-ass:

By saying No,THANKS and standing firm by it

i repeat you can take the horse down to the stream, but you can't force it to drink

You're an adult, and after they've tried and tried and you're not giving in, they'll back off. Its not like they'll drag you to the date, will they??

better still tell them you're in love with someone else and that you can't tell them who it is angry

Third option, refuse in anger and say it like you mean it this time, when they see the topic irritates you, they'll keep their blind date to themselves cheesy cheesy

because you have not experienced it.

@poster
its not that easy but you need to understand what you want in a guy. somes years back i wanted to date a girl and i used are friends against her and she eventually succumed. study the guy and let your friends no what you want by that they will support you and will be nice to you.
Re: Romance by frank316(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2008
why is it that most girls allow their friends to be a major influence in their affairs(relationships)
please if you know whats good for you, why should you allow this to bother you?
Re: Romance by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2010
well is a matter of likeness cos you may like the guy and still pretnd

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / What Is He Up To: / Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.