Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée (842 Views)

Am In Love With My Elder Brother's Friend. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by Bukizo(f): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2010
I know someone who is kind of seeing her older brother's close friend.

They'd known each other for years but only talk once in a while until recently an occasion brought them together.

The guy has always had a soft sport for the girl but she never took any notice of him being that he his her brother's friend. So having spent time with him recently, she discovered that she liked him and now they talk more n more and even see each other often.

Meanwhile, the guy has a fiancée and is planning to get married in Aug

The guy seemed genuine about his feelings for her and is always upfront with her but I still cant help but think of what is going to become of this girl.

What do you all think?

1 Like

Re: Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2010
She's gonna keep being second fiddle to his fiancee who he'll get married too. That's what would become of her.
Re: Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by 190: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2010
^^

Hi aunty!! Tonia wink
Re: Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
mmmm this gal shld just keep her heart uninvolved with the guy otherwise she will get hurt in the end.
Re: Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by Creamish(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
wat goes around comes around . .
Re: Dating Brother's Friend Who Already Has A Fiancée by 3ndy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
he'll never leave his fianceè for her!!
she shld just rest her mind and stay at ease

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being A Playa / Just Got Dumped 2 Hours Into The New Year! / Its Val Again:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.