Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) (43991 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by SMT042(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Wailers right now
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
No one takes this oily mouthed character called Dele Mumudu seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by uwelaa(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2018
MM na niaja bi dis na una dey surprise be4!?..
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by omonla10(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2018
All politicians will work. But I'll rather vote for someone with clean records in terms of corruption.. It's d greatest problem of this country. Imagine a Nigeria with minimal corruption.. We have everything we need to grow

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Its obvious, he must have taken some cash to do this, Dele is a business man naw, that's what happen when you add business plus journalism

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Exponental(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2018
What is wrong with a publisher publishing what he has been paid to publish He is a businessman!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Lakeshizu(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please this is outside the topic. I need some help.

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

I LOVE THAT SONG! INSPIRES ME. SOUNDS REALLY SPIRITUAL.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too wouldn't help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed
This should be frank edward
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by rajiraymond(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele is a foolish man!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by contigiency(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Metuh:

And Buhari ur god isn't a disaster to the whole world

If only his popsy heeded to the Doctor's advice back then, we won't be here by now.

And what did your own popsy did with his own Doctor's advice? is not to give birth to a never do well like you. Only if you were as good as the worst aspect of buhari, I am sure your entire village would have been liberated. olodo, onye ihoriho, onye apaly, anu mpama, mgbada ohia, anu ohia, ezi, etc. thats what you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

He's one of you. Yoruba by birth, one of your own in character.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by GSA01: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki the overzealous one, Saraki selfish interest, is too strong for him to win the Presidential election, Nigeria is not kwara!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2018
It's almost impossible to please Nigerians. Nigerians are confused, they only know who they hate, but they don't know who they love.
We hate buhari and we want him to go, but we don't have any better candidate.

Go get ur PVC while I get my VISA
I know even if buhari did not win in 2019, Nigerians will not stop criticizing until the seat is empty!
President is not our problem, our problem is religion and tribalism

May God deliver Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by SoNature(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki cannot beat the dead body of Buhari in any elections let alone a living one

The only person that can come close to challenging Buhari is Kwankwaso

Atiku Abubakar has no good reputation

PDP needs to present someone who's marketable

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by uwelaa(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2018
ok
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nukilia: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Who are the people marketing Buhari to Nigerians? Ohhhhhhhh God grin grin cheesy

When will we ever learn sense? I just knew it!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Grhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by padreopio5684(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please this is outside the topic. I need some help.

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

I LOVE THAT SONG! INSPIRES ME. SOUNDS REALLY SPIRITUAL.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too wouldn't help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed
Ekwueme by prospa ochiomana. For the translations get music match app

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by bobosydney: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2018
No wonder Davido singing “ Dele is my boy “.... because he knows that you are brown envelopes journalist. Ole oni jekuje agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Printerscanner: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

Yes, that was how we used your grandfathers and grandmothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and also used your most beautiful sisters, aunties and nieces as sex slaves because you people are actually slaves in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele are you really saying this about Saraki... I beginning to wonder who this guys think we are ...fools. A man who squandered a bank with out blinking an eye, A man who ruled a state for 8 years and nothing to show, a man who is finding it difficult to approve budgets because his cutis is not there.... a man who happen to be the worst senate president that stole the Change Nigerian’s has been crying for . Dele may your life be handled the way Saraki handled the bank , Kwara, and the Senate

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by GreenArrow2: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

And that is all you know. Aside the word ”Afonja," all you are is emptiness. So you hang on to hate, oblivious of the fact that life moves on. How many years have you wasted on Nairaland screaming Afonja? When you grow old and poor, tell the innocent souls your bring into this world to suffer that while others where deliberating on the future of this country, all you could contribute was ethnic bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Caseless: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613748:
He ain't seen nothing yet! wink cheesy

That is the definition of a confused soul.

Bob Dee, make up your mind in time and let us know where you belong pleeeeaaaseeee!

Let us know if you are for us or against us in time!
Thank you!
the iheanyi guy rekindled my hope; it's not all of them that behave the same way online as most of them do here.

Dele is looking for crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Felixv: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Insults just follow this Saraki everywhere he goes. Even his Instagram page is full of insults.

World press conference with only black reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2018
yazach:
What of the IPOB Igbo that wants him as president.

I only tell them to go and create a town in Israel and make saraki their president

With this thrash that you just spewed, I can say conclusively that you can never have sense in this your miserable life.

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by GreenArrow2: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Caseless:
the iheanyi guy rekindled my hope; it's not all of them that behave the same way

Exactly! The limetas of Nairaland make you think that all Igbos are hate-filled people who are dumb beyond reason when national issues are discussed while in reality, it is not so. Some of the smartest friends I have are Igbo. It's such an insult to their personalities that dim-witted never-do-wells are 24/7 on Nairaland painting the entire ethnic group in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Azam101: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2018
kunmiiii:
Mr Dele the Agbaya is probably sensing Saraki might actually have shot at presidency, hence the Ass licking!!!

But his calculation is way off just like Saraki's!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

I just can't imagine an executive federal government with the likes of Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino et all.

Nigeria might not recover from that disaster!!!
It gonna be a monumental disaster I swear!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Azam101: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2018
No wonder Davido called him my boy!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Caseless: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2018
GreenArrow2:

Exactly! The limetas of Nairaland make you think that all Igbos are hate-filled people who are dumb beyond reason when national issues are discussed while in reality, it is not so. Some of the smartest friends I have are Igbo. It's such an insult to their personalities that dim-witted never-do-wells are 24/7 on Nairaland painting the entire ethnic group in bad light.

I just dunno how they claim to be smart, but sound very cheap and unintelligent online. How can a whole region be programmed to think the same way. That really beats my imagination.

Nairaland does not promote anything good , but hate.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by GreenArrow2: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Caseless:

I just dunno how they claim to be smart, but sound very cheap and unintelligent online. How can a whole region be programmed to think the same way. That really beats my imagination.

Nairaland does not promote anything good , but hate.

The truth is that most of these ones you see online spewing hatred are poor losers who feel oppressed by their offline peers. They bottle up all that resentment of being failures offline and then unleash it on the Internet. That's why you still have patriotic Igbo Generals and recruits, Doctors and Nurses, Professors and Teachers, Business Moguls and Merchants very much interested in the well-being of the localities where their investments are (Nigeria) even though present and future failures like limeta try to paint a picture that it isn't so.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Wait a minute, is that not Davido's boy? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.