Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) (43997 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by myproperty(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2018
So Dele cannot support whosoever he wants to support again. Is it not is decision or free will to support the person he prefers
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by oladele00(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele momodu is a sycophantic sycophant, give him 5k, he will dance Awilo longomba to ur shaku shaku... What a pathetic human being dele is...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by GreenArrow2: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please this is outside the topic. I need some help.

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

I LOVE THAT SONG! INSPIRES ME. SOUNDS REALLY SPIRITUAL.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too wouldn't help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed

Song title:
Prosper Ochimana -Ekwueme
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by jchioma: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2018
There's a saying, "it's better to born a thief than to born a fool".

Saraki is smart, and that is a qualifying factor Nigeria needs now as we circumvent our way out of the imposed suffering brought about by dullardino's failure been blamed on every other thing, forgetting that the buck stops at his table.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Unity19(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too wouldn't help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed

The song you are looking for is Ekueme (I may not get the correct spelling) however you can google it or download it on YouTube.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Caleb80: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

Ekwueme Is D Title
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki haters everywhere
Sometimes too much enemy is a sign of stepping stone.

All these criticism of saraki might even turn out to be a success story for him and achievement for greater heights. Life taught me so
Oga, you're not a politician. Saraki is. The voting population consists of both his fans and enemies. And unfortunately for him, he is not sellable to the larger proportion of Nigerians. Worst still, he cant even play the tribe card.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Caleb80: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

Ekwueme Is D Title By Osinachi
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by magoo10(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Misterdhee1:

[s]Oga, you're not a politician. Saraki is. The voting population consists of both his fans and enemies. And unfortunately for him, he is not sellable to the larger proportion of Nigerians. Worst still, he cant even play the tribe card.[/s]
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by tempest69: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2018
backnbeta:
If you call Saraki a thief --- they all are
He is greedy---they all are
He is Lording it over Kwara people-- if he doesn't, another yeye politician will.
He is stubborn and has political thugs---they all do
He is overambitious-- show me one Naija politician that is not desperate!

He is smart-- only few of them are
He is eloquent, confident--- even fewer are
He is educated--at least we know his certificate is neither a NEPA bill nor oluwole
He is relatively young-- he will likely show us his work and not his walk

Go and tell the people of Kwara all these nonsense and you will have sense by force.. He was younger as a governor so he should show you his work in kwara

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Caleb80:
Ekwueme Is D Title By Osinachi
GreenArrow2:

Song title:
Prosper Ochimana -Ekwueme[quote author=Unity19 post=70616632]

The song you are looking for is Ekueme (I may not get the correct spelling) however you can google it or download it on YouTube.
Thanks guys. Thanks alot. Can't wait to download it. smiley smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

You’re smarter than this sh!t.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Meritocracy: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele is doing his business and need to care for paid customer. In the course of doing business he can fall for anything.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2018
kunmiiii:
Mr Dele the Agbaya is probably sensing Saraki might actually have shot at presidency, hence the Ass licking!!!

But his calculation is way off just like Saraki's!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

I just can't imagine an executive federal government with the likes of Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino et all.

Nigeria might not recover from that disaster!!!

You spoke my mind. It’ll be a disaster with Dino in particular

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki’s only crime to misappropriation of state funds when he was a young governor and not really giving back or doing anything in his state. If he wants to fix his image he shud do sm laudable projects personally and also with the state governor(just like Tinubu did with Fashola) for his state and fix his errors there. He wud become an overnight democratic hero who’s more trustworthy. Every governor has stolen bt they talk so much on Saraki’s issue.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by uridiwan(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Dont worry bros we will report him to Davido that dude knows how to serve him better
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki haters everywhere

All these criticism of saraki might even turn out to be a success story for him and achievement for greater heights. Life taught me so

Didn't life teach you that there shall be no peace for the wicked? If you had your money stolen in societe generale and trade bank, you will criticize him too.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by magoo10(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Xda59:

[s]
Didn't life teach you that there shall be no peace for the wicked? If you had your money stolen in societe generale and trade bank, you will criticize him too.[/s]
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
taa which Nigerians grieving frustrated zone-B from west are the one against him
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by dafemnet: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2018
They are all agrieved cos they can't loot again. I hope Nigerians know these men are looters.

Buhari till 2023.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Humblega(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Nn
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Saraki’s only crime to misappropriation of state funds when he was a young governor and not really giving back or doing anything in his state. If he wants to fix his image he shud do sm laudable projects personally and also with the state governor(just like Tinubu did with Fashola) for his state and fix his errors there. He wud become an overnight democratic hero who’s more trustworthy. Every governor has stolen bt they talk so much on Saraki’s issue.

If you think that is his only crime, then you don't know him. He is the devil himself with what he did to the hard working people of nigeria whose monies he stole in societe general and trade bank.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by omooluorun: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

I guess you are talking about Ekwueme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Lomprico2: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2018
He is a true yoruba man! 2 faced bastard!!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by mu2sa2: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

You must be really passionate about " the Ibo song." Response to your request is likely to come from Ibos. That's the snag! Nna, you for offer something now, nothing goes for nothing, this na business

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

Yet you're still a$$licking the biggest and reallest afonja of them all; Bukola Saraki cheesy

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Xda59:

If you think that is his only crime, then you don't know him. He is the devil himself with what he did to the hard working people of nigeria whose monies he stole in societe general and trade bank.

A man can not solely run down a bank and eat people’s monies. The banking system has regulations, laws and guidelines. One man can not just do what he likes with peoples investments in a bank system and nothing is done about it. That accusation is incomplete and inaccurate to me.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by francisbiz: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2018
kunmiiii:
Mr Dele the Agbaya is probably sensing Saraki might actually have shot at presidency, hence the Ass licking!!!

But his calculation is way off just like Saraki's!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

I just can't imagine an executive federal government with the likes of Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino et all.

Nigeria might not recover from that disaster!!!
I fancy your choice of executives; Executives who can make $1 = N1, Executives who wreck the health sector and stay abroad for healthcare, Executives who visit the "Prime minister of West-Germany ", Executives that say " my people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indisciplinnnnnnne ...'
Abeggii !
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by mu2sa2: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Xda59:

Include NASS.Saraki is corruption personified. Why do you think the crook has refused to open the accounts of the national Assembly for public scrutiny after several promises to do so? It is only those who don't know this criminal or are blinded by anti-Pmb sentiments that are supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki haters everywhere

Sign of stepping stone indeed,he can only be a president in the land of Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.