Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) (43994 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
PDP can prove to be serious if saraki would be their flagbearer even though both APC and PDP are bunch of cankerworms
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by magoo10(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
olajizz01:
[s]Sign of stepping stone indeed,he can only be a president in the land of Biafra.[/s]
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Realname: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613748:
He ain't seen nothing yet! wink cheesy

That is the definition of a confused soul.

Bob Dee, make up your mind in time and let us know where you belong pleeeeaaaseeee!

Let us know if you are for us or against us in time!
Thank you!

You talk too much TALKATIVE
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by albaniy1: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, that was how we used your grandfathers and grandmothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and also used your most beautiful sisters, aunties and nieces as sex slaves because you people are actually slaves in this country.

Chai you wicked
waiting for someone to take over
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2018
marztar:
S for SNAKE.
Bu for bull shit
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please this is outside the topic. I need some help.

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

I LOVE THAT SONG! INSPIRES ME. SOUNDS REALLY SPIRITUAL.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too wouldn't help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed
The title is Ekwueme.

Mr Omenka, I'm surprised that upon the hate you have for igbos you still derive inspiration from their song. smh
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki is our next President
You make sense.Atleast,he have sense of his own and he is educated
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

There's this Igbo gospel song I keep hearing in different places, but don't know the title.

Dont know how to describe it but the woman seems to be screaming praises to God. I hear words like "Chimoooooooo!!" Then at some point she keeps screaming "Ebubedike, Ebubedike, Ebubedike" (towards the end I think).

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too would help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

That song touches a very deep part of me and I don't know why, just like Enya's songs. embarassed

Ekueme Ekueme, you are the living God, Eze no one like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Metuh: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2018
contigiency:

And what did your own popsy did with his own Doctor's advice? is not to give birth to a never do well like you. Only if you were as good as the worst aspect of buhari, I am sure your entire village would have been liberated. olodo, onye ihoriho, onye apaly, anu mpama, mgbada ohia, anu ohia, ezi, etc. thats what you are.
I'm not your father's mate in anyway boy.

Your IQ and that of Buahri combined together isn't to quarter of mine.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki haters everywhere
Sometimes too much enemy is a sign of stepping stone.

All these criticism of saraki might even turn out to be a success story for him and achievement for greater heights. Life taught me so

It can only happen in your dream and when those in Nigeria are dead in their brain.
Saraki president of Nigeria?
God forbid bad thing.
I know he is a Muslim, but he is not trustworthy to me as a leader of anything.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
writerights:

Ekueme Ekueme, you are the living God, Eze no one like you.
Really thank everyone who responded.. cool cool cool

Finally got it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by bewla(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613748:
He ain't seen nothing yet! wink cheesy

That is the definition of a confused soul.

Bob Dee, make up your mind in time and let us know where you belong pleeeeaaaseeee!

Let us know if you are for us or against us in time!
Thank you!
yea that bring mind back to osinachi davido track
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by backnbeta(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2018
tempest69:

Go and tell the people of Kwara all these nonsense and you will have sense by force.. He was younger as a governor so he should show you his work in kwara
What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend? It ceases to exist.
Enjoy your freedom bro.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Chevronstaff: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Comparing Saraki and Buhari at this point is near sacrilege - there’s a wide berth between the nose and nasal bridge.
Point is: Nigeria needs a Nationalist President not a tribalist or an Underperformer...

But wait oo, N242 billion for election? Nigeria Population is approximately 180 million. We don’t want election in 2019 again. Just share the money... N1.344 million for each person and Continue your second tenure. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by kunmiiii: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
francisbiz:

I fancy your choice of executives; Executives who can make $1 = N1, Executives who wreck the health sector and stay abroad for healthcare, Executives who visit the "Prime minister of West-Germany ", Executives that say " my people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indisciplinnnnnnne ...'
Abeggii !

Bro, things might not be perfect or what we imagined under the APC led govt, but PDP can not take us forward to the promised land, and its evident with the 16yrs they spent in power. You can't be running away from getting hit by a car and jump in front of an oncoming truck as solution.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Sheriff19: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2018
God forbid!!! what a team
kunmiiii:
Mr Dele the Agbaya is probably sensing Saraki might actually have shot at presidency, hence the Ass licking!!!

But his calculation is way off just like Saraki's!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

I just can't imagine an executive federal government with the likes of Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino et all.

Nigeria might not recover from that disaster!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Trippledee(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
ok...

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Metuh:

And Buhari ur god isn't a disaster to the whole world

If only his popsy heeded to the Doctor's advice back then, we won't be here by now.

A big foooooool that's what u are idiot.....
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Lucid1 post=70617318][/quote]
Pls what’s the name of this your playlist on the iTunes Store ?
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by klax(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
limeta:
Na so Afonja be
All of them na so

This is why I hate people like you if not your are mad and very stupid why going tribal on this matter

Is Akpabio that says all things about Buhari a Yoruba man? All those that insulted gej, insulted his father, mother and kids and are now decamping to pdp and even going to see gej in his village are they Yoruba people

Bro always think I mean think very well before posting anything here to avoid making you look stupid.

Pls use your sense at least for once if you don't have one go and buy fairly used one ok. If Akpabio can promise holocaust to his people because of Buhari and apc then This fatty thing called Momodu has the right to join anyone apc started this madness and it should continue.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by babaztee: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
It is not a surprise, Dele Momodu has always being a friend of the corrupt and he patronised them for his selfish end. I wonder how any reasonable person can see saraki a presidential material. It is a joke taken too far.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by kunmiiii: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

Please anyone who has an idea the song I'm referring to and knows the title should help me with it. The translation too would help. I NEED TO HAVE THAT SONG IN MY PHONE. embarassed

Bro, are u sure its a woman? because that sounds like chukwu ebuka by Frank Edwards.

If not tho, you should check out that his particular song and some more, they seem to have that enya effect and genre!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by akoaki(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki is our next President
God forbid.
Satan forbid.
Nigeria forbid.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by citizenY(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Gist from Praizenews.com

Shortly after Dele Momodu was spotted with president Buhari in Daura and he was insulted by some nigerians saying He's is confused about whim to support.

Now he was seen campaigning for Saraki on his social media page and was seriously bashed by nigerians. See photos below

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/dele-momodu-blasted-nigerians-campaigning-saraki-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Please advise Dele to concentrate on his "scandal sheet" called Ovation that celebrates those who have purloined our commonwealth. He should avoid insulting our sensibilities. Enough said

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Ay4christ2010(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
backnbeta:
If you call Saraki a thief --- they all are
He is greedy---they all are
He is Lording it over Kwara people-- if he doesn't, another yeye politician will.
He is stubborn and has political thugs---they all do
He is overambitious-- show me one Naija politician that is not desperate!

He is smart-- only few of them are
He is eloquent, confident--- even fewer are
He is educated--at least we know his certificate is neither a NEPA bill nor oluwole
He is relatively young-- he will likely show us his work and not his walk
backnbeta:
He is Lording it over Kwara people-- if he doesn't, another yeye politician will.

He is educated--at least we know his certificate is neither a NEPA bill nor oluwole
backnbeta:

Rubbish------ that's your own view not majority
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by citizenY(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Exponental:
What is wrong with a publisher publishing what he has been paid to publish He is a businessman!

That is right. There is social conscience. not so? If he has none, he should be a banker or insurance broker...... or an airline pilot....lol
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by citizenY(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
contigiency:

And what did your own popsy did with his own Doctor's advice? is not to give birth to a never do well like you. Only if you were as good as the worst aspect of buhari, I am sure your entire village would have been liberated. olodo, onye ihoriho, onye apaly, anu mpama, mgbada ohia, anu ohia, ezi, etc. thats what you are.

E don do, haba!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by Lot13(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dele Momodu had better be careful putting to the edge his hard earned good image and respect for a renowned global criminal.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by citizenY(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lot13:
Dele Momodu had better be careful putting to the edge his hard earned good image and respect for a renowned global criminal.

I agree, Dele should not spoil his bad name.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by hopexter(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki haters everywhere
Sometimes too much enemy is a sign of stepping stone.

All these criticism of saraki might even turn out to be a success story for him and achievement for greater heights. Life taught me so

If this is what you learnt from life, then you're a complete failure.
Re: Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) by yazach: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ezeamaemmanuel:

With this thrash that you just spewed, I can say conclusively that you can never have sense in this your miserable life.

What is this child saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.