Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai (21758 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by begwong: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Where are the borrowed planes ✈
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Igbo Amaka cheesy grin tongue
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by KaptainAfrika: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Buhari Haters won't see this part:

"Onyema said the Federal Government had designated Air Peace to operate flights to London, Houston, Dubai, Sharjah, Guangzhou-China, Mumbai and Johannesburg. He commended the Minister of State for Aviation, Sen. Hadi Sirika and President Muhammadu Buhari for supporting Nigerian airlines with the removal of value added tax and granting of waivers on aircraft spares. "
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! Air peace wouldn't even pass the safety test to land in Heathrow. with their scrap Airplanes, they wouldn't pass safety tests to land at any Airport in The UK.

In india? yes!

really cheesy
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Martin0:

really cheesy
yes! really.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by milemimi93(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Temptee101:
Which of the PMBs?
Hope you mean Post Mail Bag
President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

You are a wretched goat, you don't know what region I'm from, and by the way airpeace was established by a many from the east. You dare not compare Ethiopian Airways or Rwanda air to anything from Nigeria, those guys run a smooth fleet of aircrafts with tourism and hospitality their main source of income.

Do you think that the dude cared for what and where you are from...he floored you bro

Eat the humble pie ...I think he has ignored you and your ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2018
atoleybaba:
Their services are really top notch...I was impressed when I used their airline from Lagos to abuja

Thanks

Dasuks:

Leave am. The guy doesn't know that it's from amnesty office that Barr Allen got his seed capital. Let's face it, ND oligarchs starting from Mama Peace down to Kuku made this possible. It be like say na him come be the real militant sef lol.
Without them, this wouldn't be a topic. But Igbo Amaka nonetheless.. since everythin come be tribe for this forum. Courtesy of our Eastern brothers. Later it go be 'we r all Biafra' lolol. Carrt go !

LoL...he made him get seed caputla leaving all the ijaws...or are you saying that ijaws are intellectually deficit to run a complex business that the gave Allen the money....these kiakia una dey take is beginning to affect your reasoning

Just hear yourself...dude , madam peace ! LoL...is she the one that was dishing the cash or is it the same patience that they are harrasing up and down that owns air peace.. do you even know the level of funny lies you are having out

Kaikai aint good for your health...that guy Christopher123 is right.

Please show us this story with evidence

LoL

Amnesty ko
dynasty ni
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
Don't mind those lazy children. They are the ones that started the rumor on how Air Peace belonged to Patience Goodluck because she is known as Mama Peace, lol. Yet the owner has granted interview and even mentioned that he has never met Patience Goodluck in his life and even explained how he established the airline from the scratch! All the aircrafts in his fleet are named after his children!! If he is a front, will he name the aircrafts in his fleet after his wife and children??
I just hope he will make Enugu his hub for international flights as well as local ones.

Look at this

Dasuks:

Leave am. The guy doesn't know that it's from amnesty office that Barr Allen got his seed capital. Let's face it, ND oligarchs starting from Mama Peace down to Kuku made this possible. It be like say na him come be the real militant sef lol.
Without them, this wouldn't be a topic. But Igbo Amaka nonetheless.. since everythin come be tribe for this forum. Courtesy of our Eastern brothers. Later it go be 'we r all Biafra' lolol. Carrt go !

LoL...he made him get seed caputla leaving all the ijaws...or are you saying that ijaws are intellectually deficit to run a complex business that the gave Allen the money....these kiakia una dey take is beginning to affect your reasoning

Just hear yourself...dude , madam peace ! LoL...is she the one that was dishing the cash or is it the same patience that they are harrasing up and down that owns air peace.. do you even know the level of funny lies you are having out

LoL

Amnesty ko
dynasty ni
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2018
ariesbull:

Look at this

LoL

Amnesty ko
dynasty ni

To get serious it all falls down to patronage politics. If u dont know that Allen was the biggest beneficiary of Kuku's office then whatever. Nothing to argue.

That being said who says it's an obligation to give things to ur tribes ppl. Allen very well has the right to get wealthy off amnesty.same as aluko and omokore chopped oil more than anybody.

But since every post with an Igbo name is like medicine for ur fragile egos I wont push further. Yes o. Ogogoro is worrying my head. The almighty igbo race single handedly set up air peace. The capital equipment fell from Nri ancestors in heaven etc. Whatever suits ur supremacy narrative tbh. Like I said before. Carry go !!

Igbo amaka !
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
martyns303:

Sometimes it's better to keep shut about things u know nothing about. Do u know the number of fleets in airpeace? do you know how much each plane cost? do you know where the money came from? where was Barr. Allen prior 2009? how did someone who studied conflict resolution raised those billions? u r calling ND ppl drunkards? do u know who awarded him contracts in multiples of billions? do u know the people that sank their money in the airline? like I said, sometimes it's best to keep shut about things u don't know.
Don’t mind him. Calling ND people drunkards shows how he reasons. You just didn’t need to respond to such rubbish.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
I still won't be flying Air peace from Lagos to miami or to london, not even for free.

maybe from Enugu to Asaba.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

You can call it pessimism all you want, but some of us are realistic. Airpeace, and actually no Nigerian airline is ready for international flight
Absolutely! correct!
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
If they like, make dem offer Ibadan to Los Angeles flight. I still no go enter am.
Gbam!! me neither. not even for free! infact, even if they paid me.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Yohh:
Pls Arik airline has refused to refund me despite several visits to their office
I booked a flight with them which was not successful but I was debited and they acknowledged that the money was credited to their account.
Which regulatory body can I report them to pls?
well...you may not be able to get a refund, but you can re book and fly next time with the money.

That's what they did in my case. After the treatment i received from their management, i will never ever ever fly Arik. i d rather walk from Abuja to Enugu.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin
that was the best response to that comment.
grin there was no need to indulge that individual, you should know that this is a faceless forum.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Yohh: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
gypsey:
well...you may not be able to get a refund, but you can re book and fly next time with the money.

That's what they did in my case. After the treatment i received from their management, i will never ever ever fly Arik. i d rather walk from Abuja to Enugu.

Good luck!
Thanks, I've resolved to book another flight with the money and they assured me I would get an email containing the serial number the following day but I haven't got the mail and it's a week now.
They don't have office in Osogbo where I am now so I can't go and follow up.
I called their customer care line, they didn't pick.
Sent a mail, no reply up till now.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Yohh:

Thanks, I've resolved to book another flight with the money and they assured me I would get an email containing the serial number the following day but I haven't got the mail and it's a week now.
They don't have office in Osogbo where I am now so I can't go and follow up.
I called their customer care line, they didn't pick.
Sent a mail, no reply up till now.
sending Emails or calls will not help, you have to got to their office at the Airport, i am Afraid. otherwise..it will never be resolved. Nigerian organisations do not recognise Emails or phone calls. you need to confront them face to face. typically. grin

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by mide419: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

Destiny of a people can be delayed but can never be denied.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/

If you know you know

Its just a matter of time

What will be ...
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

To get serious it all falls down to patronage politics. If u dont know that Allen was the biggest beneficiary of Kuku's office then whatever. Nothing to argue.

That being said who says it's an obligation to give things to ur tribes ppl. Allen very well has the right to get wealthy off amnesty.same as aluko and omokore chopped oil more than anybody.

But since every post with an Igbo name is like medicine for ur fragile egos I wont push further. Yes o. Ogogoro is worrying my head. The almighty igbo race single handedly set up air peace. The capital equipment fell from Nri ancestors in heaven etc. Whatever suits ur supremacy narrative tbh. Like I said before. Carry go !!

Igbo amaka !

How was Allen biggest beneficiary..the way you guys lie. Is Allen from Niger Delta that he would be a beneficiary before even becoming the biggest ! Allen is from anambra and when was Anambra in Niger Delta politics ...nobi Niger Delta people I know...that they would allow Igbo man benefit in their amnesty proof without making their gragra noise

Bros find another story

Mind you that Allen isn't even the first igbo man having airlines from Arthur Eze ...Triax Airlines to Emma Iwuanyanwu Concorde Airlimes

Tell me one Niger Delta that ever owned airlines

Oga ....this is not ogogoro business we are talking as they will say
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by NinaJoy(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Pls if anyone can connect me with a job with an airline I will be grateful,,, thanks
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

Destiny of a people can be delayed but can never be denied.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/
why don't they build runway on bigger land and join both wit bus shuttle
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
ariesbull:

How was Allen biggest beneficiary..the way you guys lie. Is Allen from Niger Delta that he would be a beneficiary before even becoming the biggest ! Allen is from anambra and when was Anambra in Niger Delta politics ...nobi Niger Delta people I know...that they would allow Igbo man benefit in their amnesty proof without making their gragra noise i

Bros find another story

Mind you that Allen isn't even the first igbo man having airlines from Arthur Eze ...Triax Airlines to Emma Iwuanyanwu Concorde Airlimes

Tell me one Niger Delta that ever owned airlines

Oga ....this is not ogogoro business we are talking as they will say

Arthur eze is barely anything to brag about. He got his break dealing with northern oligarchs. Cobtracts wity rimi in kano and links with the army top brass esp abacha. Igbo ingenuity indeed ! Btw triax airlines was run to the ground. Literally to the gutter. If u wanna talk about an igbo in aviation it should be iwuajoku.
As for iwuanyanwu ...lol is that someone worth mentioning?

Btw don't expose ur ignorance here. Things in Nigeria are not done according to narrow ethnic bias. Relationships matter on the perspnal level. Ur mentality is really something. The world isnt like ethnicity obsessed nairaland denizens would like it to be. That is, tribalistic.

Allen was one of the biggest contractors to the PAP. If u dont know then.. sure whatever. My ogogoro business is working well. Thanks for asking.

Igbo amaka !!
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

Arthur eze is barely anything to brag about. He got his break dealing with northern oligarchs. Cobtracts wity rimi in kano and links with the army top brass esp abacha. Igbo ingenuity indeed ! Btw triax airlines was run to the ground. Literally to the gutter. If u wanna talk about an igbo in aviation it should be iwuajoku.
As for iwuanyanwu ...lol is that someone worth mentioning?

Btw don't expose ur ignorance here. Things in Nigeria are not done according to narrow ethnic bias. Relationships matter on the perspnal level. Ur mentality is really something. The world isnt like ethnicity obsessed nairaland denizens would like it to be. That is, tribalistic.

Allen was one of the biggest contractors to the PAP. If u dont know then.. sure whatever. My ogogoro business is working well. Thanks for asking.

Igbo amaka !!

The world is not ethnicity but stop lying ....oga stop this your narrative of amnesty bullshit..it doesn't and wouldn't fly

Spin another story

Gina onye na eme Igbo amaka
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
ariesbull:

The world is not ethnicity but stop lying ....oga stop this your narrative of amnesty bullshit..it doesn't and wouldn't fly

Spin another story

Gina onye na eme Igbo amaka

Amnesty has nothing to do with militancy if you're a service provider. Just say u dont know. And stop reaching. Kinsley kuku and allen did big business. Those that know, know.

U can search this very nairaland to see ur fellow igbos acknowledge this fact.

Do u have an idea of how most of our business ppl got their boost capital in yhe absence of entrenched or relatively pliable capital markets. Or are u a fake business person or what ?
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

Amnesty has nothing to do with militancy if you're a service provider. Just say u dont know. And stop reaching. Kinsley kuku and allen did big business. Those that know, know.

U can search this very nairaland to see ur fellow igbos acknowledge this fact.

Do u have an idea of how most of our business ppl got their boost capital in yhe absence of entrenched or relatively pliable capital markets. Or are u a fake business person or what ?

And no Niger Deltan did bug business akwaya ? So in all the whole Niger Delta they couldn't see those that could do big business ....where they drinking rum in the creeks ?

Bros tell me another story
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2018
ariesbull:

And no Niger Deltan did bug business akwaya ? So in all the whole Niger Delta they couldn't see those that could do big business ....where they drinking rum in the creeks ?

Bros tell me another story

And madueke saw no bayelsan to award the SAAs she gave to omokore. Abacha saw no bornoan to give the water projects he gave to arthur eze.. or IBB saw no nupes to give be sinecures and contracts... u still do not get it. I'll allow u spin ur igbo invincibility doctrine. Momey falls from the sky. Lol.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Must people bring tribalism to every single post on Nairaland? What the heck is wrong with Nigerians!? Air Peace is doing it's business, bringing in smart brains from whichever place they could find them, be it North/South, people are here littering this thread with irrelevant tribal comments, haba! Whether it's Igbo, ND or Yoruba, inasmuch as it deliver it's services, who cares?? Air Peace is the cheapest airline in Nigeria, even with top notch services, and I believe the company won't disappoint in its new commitments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

And madueke saw no bayelsan to award the SAAs she gave to omokore. Abacha saw no bornoan to give the water projects he gave to arthur eze.. or IBB saw no nupes to give be sinecures and contracts... u still do not get it. I'll allow u spin ur igbo invincibility doctrine. Momey falls from the sky. Lol.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Obdk: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Good news from Air Peace. They are really doing well. However, having lived in Nigeria for most part of my life and knowing our attitude to maintenance and perfectionism, I can NEVER fly any Nigerian airline to far places as US, Asia or even Europe.

I am ready to be patriotic and "patronize Nigerian services" in other areas. angry

Abuse me if you like. Na you sabi. undecided

Dey dont fly to skull and shot put Republic

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
babeosisi:
Isn't that the airline the door of their aircraft fell off
Correct me if I'm wrong
Never
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by bigdoo: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
I love the fact that they are using Boeing aircrafts Airbus planes don't seem to be very stable on the air. I very much prefer Boeing aircrafts. For me, if it's not Boeing I am not going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.