Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai (21539 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by oseo1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

It's you that would keep shut....I know where you are heading to

Don't the Niger deltan have names? Tell the world the so called Niger Deltan that owns air peace

Abi na ogogoro we dey talk..

When you talk of Arik we know the owners...the Aremu and Ikechukwu (AriIk)

Call the name of OWNER OF AIR PEACE pls

Actually Arik is Arumeme -Ikhide
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by proeast(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

Amnesty has nothing to do with militancy if you're a service provider. Just say u dont know. And stop reaching. Kinsley kuku and allen did big business. Those that know, know.

U can search this very nairaland to see ur fellow igbos acknowledge this fact.

Do u have an idea of how most of our business ppl got their boost capital in yhe absence of entrenched or relatively pliable capital markets. Or are u a fake business person or what ?
My friend, you are not making sense at all. You appear to be educated yet still operate at such low mentality. Okay, let's accept your argument notwithstanding that it lacks merit. How does Allen Onyema doing business with your so called Kuku make any difference?? Answer these questions; did Kuku dash him money? If yes, how much?
Did they do any form of business transaction? If yes, what did Allen Onyema supply or build for Kuku?? Finally, even if in the most unlikely situation it happens that Allen did any form of government contract for the GEJ administration, did he ran away with the contract money that was given to him without executing the said project??
Please I need answers to those questions above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
My friend, you are not making sense at all. You appear to be educated yet still operate at such low mentality. Okay, let's accept your argument notwithstanding that it lacks merit. How does Allen Onyema doing business with your so called Kuku make any difference?? Answer these questions; did Kuku dash him money? If yes, how much?
Did they do any form of business transaction? If yes, what did Allen Onyema supply or build for Kuku?? Finally, even if in the most unlikely situation it happens that Allen did any form of government contract for the GEJ administration, did he ran away with the contract money that was given to him without executing the said project??

Leave the clown
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:

FEHN was his main vehicle. Part of training militants in dubai and co on over inflated tabs. Now if that's what counts as business acumen then I salute Igbo land. The main issue is that he made a killing in a Niger delta program, but ppl on here calling NDs drunkards.

Igbo exceptionalism is a damn fallacy. And thr sooner u stop it the better. It's the same old story since '66. Underdogs forever.

Im done beating this issue. If u like ; he did not partake in anything with kuku. His money is as a result of his smarts and magical powers of conflict resolution. Story closed.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

Destiny of a people can be delayed but can never be denied.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/

That land is in Igboland, Enugu governor is a weak man, as the chief security officer there, I don't think he need to listen to the president before doing something in his land.

Move the useless army out there.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ice4u999(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/

Why can't they use the land you claim to be twice the size for the airport?
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by proeast(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
ariesbull:

Leave the clown
Lol, the dude is so funny in his lame argument. Such a comic relief grin
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by proeast(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

That land is in Igboland, Enugu governor is a weak man, as the chief security officer there, I don't think he need to listen to the president before doing something in his land.

Move the useless army out there.
Lol, how can he achieve such feat when he is not in control of the police, army or any force? Do you expect the governor to walk into the air force Base and throw them out? Is he a super man??
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by proeast(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
ice4u999:

Why can't they use the land you claim to be twice the size for the airport?
Proximity to the airport is vital for such project to thrive and that is why they need that particular land.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by proeast(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dasuks:

FEHN was his main vehicle. Part of training militants in dubai and co on over inflated tabs. Now if that's what counts as business acumen then I salute Igbo land. The main issue is that he made a killing in a Niger delta program, but ppl on here calling NDs drunkards.

Igbo exceptionalism is a damn fallacy. And thr sooner u stop it the better. It's the same old story since '66. Underdogs forever.

Im done beating this issue. If u like ; he did not partake in anything with kuku. His money is as a result of his smarts and magical powers of conflict resolution. Story closed.
Oh, now I know where all these illogical argument is coming from. You are afraid that Igbos seem to be excelling in many areas and the Igbos too are not helping matters by blowing their own trumpet, which now makes you all so insecure grin grin
You now want to single handedly prove that such is fallacy shocked shocked
My brother, I'm afraid that your fears are actually a truism. I am not an Igbo supremacist but it has been proven by different scientists that certain ethnic groups are more advanced than others the world. They mentioned the Jews, Chinese, Aryans of Germany and Igbos (the only black group) as those belonging in this elite group. They used a wide range of research areas before arriving at their conclusive verdict. The facts are all the internet from diverse credible sources, you can google it. Even without being told, why do we have the kind of technocrats existing in Aba and Nnewi, manufacturing all sorts of things. What about the technological feat Biafra achieved in the 1960's? What about the dominance of Igbos in virtually everything that is done by merit in Nigeria be it business, industry, commerce, education, sports etc which brought about federal character and catchment areas to whittle down Igbo domination?? If everyone is operating on the same pedestal in Nigeria, then all these things should be removed and let's see those that would be at the top and those that would be at the bottom.
Ask yourself why Igbos were in control of virtually all sectors of the Nigerian economy prior to independence and before the civil war.
You can ponder over them, thanks cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:

LoL
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ariesbull: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:

LoL

Don't mind those clowns.... somebody came out and said he owns a firm...Allen said that he is the founder, CEO and MD of AIR PEACE yet those clowns keep doubting....without any proof
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
Lol, how can he achieve such feat when he is not in control of the police, army or any force? Do you expect the governor to walk into the air force Base and throw them out? Is he a super man??

We don't care who is in control as far is our land.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by ice4u999(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
Proximity to the airport is vital for such project to thrive and that is why they need that particular land.

When it comes to building airports, there is no such thing like proximity. For most major cities, airports are always located at the outskirts of city lines. No reasonable government will Relocate its minitary base for an airport all because of one selfish India airline company.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Martin0(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2018
gypsey:
yes! really.
oh OK
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Jaideyone(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2018
horsepower101:

does the land belong to the FG or Enugu state? you think k your state can just tell the NA to move and it will be done in a flash? try and reason without tribal sentiments!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boat Capsizes In Bayelsa: Pregnant Woman, NYSC Member, Five Others Missing / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.