Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 (34369 Views)

Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Awww.
I knew a lot about Senator McCain during his contest for White House with Obama and he had Senator Palin (was she senator or what?...) as running mate. I liked the man. Very honorable and distinguished.

May his soul rest in peace!

Governor of Alaska and ex model. I can just watch her waltz across the stage all day.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2018
RIP Great man. His concession speech after losing to Obama in 2008 is still the best of all time. He was a true hero.

3 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Ikpongiton: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.
trump should be impeached while buhari must be re elected? ranting of a coward.

4 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by sexiestharam(f): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

Come go and fetch water in that drum
American politics is not ur APC PDP yoruba Muslim fight on Nl

Or go boil beans
Oga pls face your front.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Racoon(m): 6:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Senator John McCain is truly a hero.Rest on man!
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by salford1: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
RIP Great man. His concession speech after losing to Obama in 2008 is still the best of all time. He was a true hero.
He was indeed a great man. Condolences are pouring in from all over the world. Canadian Broadcasting Cooperation just ended a special coverage of his life and times.

2 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2018
salford1:

I dont have time for retards like you.

The guy kolo no be here oo. McCain wey be Republican

3 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ekestic1976(f): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.

Who shall call a reasonable man Coward? You've got it points-on.

2 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

The best concession speech. The white nationalists party ( formerly Republican party) hated him because he wasn't always with them. The only politician that crosses the Isle for the betterment of the country.
PS: he dis invited Trump from his funeral, former presidents Bush jnr, and Obama to give eulogy and former VP Joe Biden too!! What a man!!!!

2 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by israelmao(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2018
We will become history one day.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Switruth: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikmontana1:
is he truly dead
No. he was just born.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by meobizy(f): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

And you are flat out stupid
We’ll wait and see.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by zagorakis(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Rip mccain
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by NickD(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
We'll definitely call you a coward lmao. Mention a single thing Trump has done wrong. Every single promise he made prior to winning the election he has fulfilled over half of them. He would still win a second term just relax and watch.

6 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by andyprez(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Let me just call on time.... COWARD!

P.S: Don't be deceived by CNN. They'll make you think he was impeached last night.

4 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ashjay001(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Don't bet against such men! The follow no rules n have no shame/morals.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Ugik(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Rip sir.your death is indeed a great loss to your nation.very staunch conservative and very funny.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2018
andyprez:

Let me just call on time.... COWARD!

P.S: Don't be deceived by CNN. They'll make you think he was impeached last night.

You are a confirmed mo.ron
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
Finally he is dead...

Just last night I was talking about how he discontinued his cancer treatment.

Taking a pass on taxpayers money even when it meant certain death for him

Have u ever seen a Black politician doing that?

The line between a Black man and White man is so huge.

Please stop this black bashing. MLK, Mandela, Nyrere were black men who sacrificed and died for their people. There are many more.

3 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Akpacha(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Arondizuogu:

The guy kolo no be here oo. McCain wey be Republican
mumu, cos u can't understand my post. MCcain was more useful to Democrat. That was y I used the SNITCH.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
trump should be impeached while buhari must be re elected? ranting of a coward.

Dimwit, where did you see Buhari's name mentioned in my comment? You are just another nairaland fool.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rs172(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikmontana1:
is he truly dead

nope he has risen from the dead..
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Leis: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Since u are now GOD now
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

And I will call u a coward angry

Yeah and if he's impeached, I will call you a _moron

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by SMT042(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2018
RIP John.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ghostmist: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Dude Trump graduated from westpoint...and he won't be impeached.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by supereagle(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Jamesrock:
all these one better pass our walking dead polithiefcians

OBJ dey kampe anytime.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ebig21(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Awww.
I knew a lot about Senator McCain during his contest for White House with Obama and he had Senator Palin (was she senator or what?...) as running mate. I liked the man. Very honorable and distinguished.

May his soul rest in peace!

it was Governor Palin Sarah
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2018
ghostmist:
Dude Trump graduated from westpoint...and he won't be impeached.

Hahahaha and how much did daddy donate to make that happen? Trust me, he will be impeached and I will exhume my comment when he does get impeached.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
This man represent what a true politician should represent rip to him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.