Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 (34373 Views)

Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
mvem:
..please am well versed in American politics... How is McCain a democrat? Everyone knows he is hardcore republican, the ones that don't flinch or change there conservative ideology at all. .. And he was well respected in American politics

that guy does not know anything
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by hucienda: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
For God and Fellow Man.

An unwavering patriot who deeply loved and really served his country.

Man of principle, courage and forthright.
Presidential material many times over the likes of Bush 43, Obama, Trump.

Senator John Sidney McCain III, I salute you #MaximumRespect
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2018
John McCain one of
American patriot and bravest... a real soldier that fought for his country , not like one useless scum and idiot in Aso rock that became General in Army by setting up coupé d'etat without going to war
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by uuzba(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2018
salford1:
I hope he gets a state burial. He really tried for the USA.

If they don't give him state burial nko? What will you do? Is USA your country?
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by uuzba(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Docka:
McCain was and epitome of greatness and beauty,he loves is people so much,we the people of America will miss you sir,rest on sir.

We the people ke? With this kind mistake spelling wey you dey make for English? Are you sure you are in America? And it's only this Nairaland website that you can browse in the whole America?

Chai!!!
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Mohammedekete: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Calm down... [qwuote author=rentAcock post=70614083]Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.[/quote]
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Jamesrock(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2018
supereagle:

OBJ dey kampe anytime.
Lols... Nah medics dey save the guy life ooo
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Petdagr8t(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Rest in perfect peace great McCain
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Princeefe1981: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2018
It is a debt we must all pay someday. ..RIP
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Olatara(f): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Iamzik:

They did not reconcile.

It's petty and vindictive for an old man to take bitterness to the grave.

Great military hero yes
Great politician no

All his votes were a personal vendetta against trump and he crowned his hatred by disinviting the POTUS to his burial. Who does that at 81?
Late John McCain
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Akpacha:
The democrat lost one of their own. A snitch! Failed health hung to power, like MCcain like buhari, power drunk fellas. Anyway my Sympathy goes to his family.

You're wrong bro. I tell you that John McCain is on of the few constant reminder to me of what the Republican party truly stands for. Decency, integrity and moral accountability. The world is a better place because of him.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.

So it will take them 1yr 3months before they can perfect his impeachment? I just dey laf you. Pls focus more on the more serious problems facing your country instead of vowing and jumping up and down in a little problem facing a country that is far more at ease than your ghetto country.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Girah35(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.
They can never impeached trump before, so you're a coward now.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ipobarecriminals: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2018
wink embarassed sad grin rentAcock.U beta stop replying the mention of the confused pipu here.Even the Republican are against this Trump guy.Trump is going
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Cannonleo(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
I will miss this man
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2018
He lived a fulfilled life. He rose to the pinnacle of patriotism.

Trump right now:

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Geesaintagape: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2018
The problems of die in office is everywhere. Serving senator at 81 kiss. RIP McCain
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Ikpongiton: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Dimwit, where did you see Buhari's name mentioned in my comment? You are just another nairaland fool.
you want trump who has turned america around positively,to be impeached speak volume about your mentality.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Zimmermann(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
keep kwayet!!! Stupid idiat!

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by FX(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Iamzik:

They did not reconcile.

Great military hero yes
Great politician no

All his votes were a personal vendetta against trump and he crowned his hatred by disinviting the POTUS to his burial. Who does that at 81?
what are you saying? 35 years in congress! Okay go and contest and see if you will even win a term. He is great. Nobody holy pass. And for barring Trump from his funeral, he is even greater. Who can do that? Other people are praying that the POTUS comes to their funeral.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by BENITAPUSSY: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2018
meobizy:

You are a coward. I’m saying this before time.
Leave the guy,maybe he thought we are discussing Nigeria's politics here.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Governor of Alaska and ex model. I can just watch her waltz across the stage all day.

you must take the full package including the full on tea party crazy
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by kabrudrapist: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Rest in peace.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ONNYX: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2018
I am just wondering out aloud here....... Are the touted achievements of John M'cain not a bit too loud and hollow?
I just see it as a a product of the manipulation of 'Americas kingmakers through the media.
Please recall that he is a 3rd generation US Naval officer and if you delve into the inner workings of the military you will always
find traces of rather unpalatable prejudices.

Think about it, I discovered that he graduated bottom of the class during his naval training in Maryland.

A forensic analysis of his carer my reveal some unpleasantries.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Atigba: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Congratulation to cancer for taking this monster down

One less problem to worry about in the world

2 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Josh44s(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Btruth:
Great man. Obasanjo should learn something from this man I think.

You done ever see monkey wey Dey hear word?

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chubbyswit(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Iamzik:

They did not reconcile.

Great military hero yes
Great politician no

the man was unnecessarily bitter against trump for selfish and inconsequential reasons.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chubbyswit(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
bakila:

Nice, were is daddy?
lol daddy was there nah. watch to the end to see him.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chubbyswit(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Iamzik:

They did not reconcile.

Great military hero yes
Great politician no

the man was unnecessarily bitter against trump for selfish and inconsequential reasons.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by MicroSweet(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
uniqUN:
RIP sir. Did he know he was going to die when he addressed the congress yesterday and making them laugh? So sad. Strong man. I guess he decided instead of all the stress, pain and wastage in chemotherapy, i'm 81 already so what the heck do i still want here, just gimme a shot of the lethal injection already. I have a feeling his torture being POW for 6 years has something to do with the brain cancer. The only Conservative Republican.RIP brave soldier.
We share same thoughts...

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by windwayltd: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2018
RIP GREAT MAN
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by bluecircle470: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
meobizy:

You are a coward. I’m saying this before time.

Why are you ahead of your time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.