Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 (34697 Views)

Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Zimmermann:
keep kwayet!!! Stupid idiat!

Demented goat
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you want trump who has turned america around positively,to be impeached speak volume about your mentality.

Turned it around from what? You are delusional
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Girah35:
They can never impeached trump before, so you're a coward now.

Stop showing your lack of comprehension, come back after November 2019 and comment, mumu
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. Yet this clown who has never served in the military constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.

He is a coward so you say.. did your father fight in the Nigerian civil war? if no, he was a coward.

It's not illegal to give an excuse to not fight in a war.

I understand why Nigerians hate trump, he has made it harder for you and your fellow criminal Nigerians to travel to US and constitute nuisance there.

He's doing exactly what a good leader is supposed to do .

Maybe you'll be the one to impeach him before November 2019.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chrisj2(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
He tried twice to become the President of the USA - and failed badly; even George W Bush - another war draft dodger beat him to it! he was such a hero that people thought there was something wrong with him the head and refused to let him be President. This is a man that voted for every war going and was always prepared to put American's military lives in danger for geo-politics and some other nefarious and money making schemes.

Being a US pilot that got his plane downed, captured (tortured - according to him; something the USA now do openly and regularly - supported by himself); he is a lucky man to be alive and not killed instantly when he was captured. The havoc wreaked by the USA bombing of Vietnam and some of the other war crimes committed by the infantry would have meant instant death if the situation was reversed and it was Americans being bombed. We have seen what some of the US military have done in Afghanistan, Iraq and so on - they do revenge their deaths!

I am glad to see that he went back to Hanoi even if it was to film and make even more money but being an American pilot against many other rag-tag nations without air power is often less risky than driving a car.

TOTAL WAR MONGER:

Here are the ones that I can think of, please point out any I missed in the comments:

Afghanistan
Bosnia
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
Georgia
Iran
Iraq
Kosovo
Libya
Mali
Nigeria
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
United States (on the border)

Bonus: Countries Where McCain Wants To Send Arms
Libya - did
Nicaragua
Syria - did
Ukraine - did
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIGERIA is among the list - let that sink in! Unless you think that Nigeria should be wiped off the face of the Earth because it is a shit-hole. If anyone think inviting the USA to come and help you fight off your enemy from within is a good thing - then talk to the Libyans; all very messed up now. They will destroy the country and then make serious money rebuilding and the country will be one of their proxies for life!

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chrisj2(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Another war monger has gone. Shity American Senator.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by chrisj2(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

He is a coward so you say.. did your father fight in the Nigerian civil war? if no, he was a coward.

I understand why Nigerians hate trump, he has made it harder for you and your fellow criminal Nigerians to travel to US and constitute nuisance there.

George W Bush also did not go to war. And his father was a military man for that matter.

Going to war is a sacrifice and all those that serve are heroes; so McCain is not a special hero - and in that, Trump was right... (though he should not have said it - he gets too angry and cannot resist comebacks - foolish man).

However, being an American pilot in the US Airforce is a lot easier than being an infantry man or an IPOB or Nja fighter in the civil war - the dangers are not the same at all. McCain was privileged - son and grandson of military personnel and with a past of making money on shady deals.
He was also a war criminal - most US pilots end up being war criminals anyway because they often bomb indiscriminately and the bombing is rarely against military targets but civilian infrastructures and even civilians; to kill the spirit of the country and its people. He has made 23 sorties before being shot down - and that included light bulb making factories with civilian workers and many others. You can say he was unlucky but Vietnam did not have aircrafts and hardly any surface to air missiles - he mess up!
Even though he was tortured; he broke (does that make him a hero - cue Trump again...) and he made propaganda videos for the enemy (heroes do not do that), and he even expressed remorse for bombing targets that are mostly civilians or civilian infrastructures.

All in all - this man appears to be more of a hero because he got captured - that is messed up thinking!

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Psoul:

So it will take them 1yr 3months before they can perfect his impeachment? I just dey laf you. Pls focus more on the more serious problems facing your country instead of vowing and jumping up and down in a little problem facing a country that is far more at ease than your ghetto country.

Another re.tard spotted. That is called a time frame mumu, it doesn't mean it will take that long. It is a crime to see idiots on nairaland and not at least try to enlighten them.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

And yes doofus my dad did fight in the civil war. This isn't about my father or trump's father, it's about a man who not only dodged being drafted, yet had the balls to call a war hero a "coward." A chronic womanizer without honor, or character looks at a man who paid the ultimate sacrifice and belittle him for being captured in nam. But just like the rest of the internet maggots who quoted me, you have no clue, and you idolize Trump simply because you are misinformed. Oh i sure can't wait to come back here in a few months time to quote all u fools.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
November 2019 is roughly a year from now, I will surely remember to call you a coward and an idiot

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Z4Gardell:

November 2019 is roughly a year from now, I will surely remember to call you a coward and an idiot

Alright bitch
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

And yes doofus my dad did fight in the civil war. This isn't about my father or trump's father, it's about a man who not only dodged being drafted, yet had the balls to call a war hero a "coward." A chronic womanizer without honor or character looks at a man who paid the ultimate sacrifice and belittle him for being captured in nam. But just like the rest of the internet maggots who quoted me, you have no clue, and you idolize Trump simply because you are misinformed. Oh i sure can't wait to come back here in a few months time to quote all u fools.

So you have honour? This is social media where every idiot claims what they're not.

What trump has achieved in life, no one in your lineage will achieve it.

With the way you trow insults up and down anyhow I'm sure a teenager is behind this account. I'll just ignore you.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
bluecircle470:

Why are you ahead of your time?
I'm saying it now because he is no different from a drunk in a beer parlour talking rubbish about a world issue he knows nothing about.
Trump may not rule the US well, he may have no experience, the media may hate him but his supporters stand firm.
The media has thrown everything they can at him but nothing ever sticks. They have followed the Russia collusion narrative for almost two years now, nothing fruitful in sight. I honestly believe the story is fake and a video came out once of a CNN executive claiming it was.
His top chief and personal lawyer have caught jail time for different reasons and yet he stands tall, nothing for the media to pin on him. I believe he is the most bullied president in American history. It also doesn't help that he has no experience. I honestly don't see Hillary as someone capable for the same job -- all she did was live in the White House as the First Lady.

Yet one man in a Nigerian village who probably doesn't own satellite TV is here discussing issues far from his thinking capacity when the majority of Americans have lost hope on seeing the president leave office or get impeached anytime soon.
The smart ones are already seeing the people's thinking is manipulated by the media. As they have no solid evidence against Trump they're silently whispering the option of impeachment, hoping the public will catch on and try to act on it.

3 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Timfreds(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
RIP great Senator.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by rentAcock(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

So you have honour? This is social media where every idiot claims what they're not.

What trump has achieved in life, no one in your lineage will achieve it.

With the way you trow insults up and down anyhow I'm sure a teenager is behind this account. I'll just ignore you.

Because you, your ancestors and future generations are perpetual failures and will remain perpetual failures doesn't mean you should espouse such expectations on people you meet on a faceless forum. I know you are another misinformed idiot, obsessed with the bad-boy personality of Trump, but I will enlighten you until your cognition is in tip top shape. Trump has achieved nothing in life, he is rather a chronic failure whose CV is filled with several failed businesses, bankruptcy and illegal dealings. If not for daddy's money, Trump may never amount to anything more than a school janitor. Get this fact through your thick skull, America was great even before trump was born, and he is merely profiting from policies put in place by the former administration.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Iamzik: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
FX:
what are you saying? 35 years in congress! Okay go and contest and see if you will even win a term. He is great. Nobody holy pass. And for barring Trump from his funeral, he is even greater. Who can do that? Other people are praying that the POTUS comes to their funeral.

Spending your whole life as a senator will not make you great. It is the impact and quality of decisions you make that will stand out as a legacy when you are gone. If you don't leave the office then the office will leave you someday...

No great man will take bitterness to the grave. People at that age should learn to forgive and seek forgiveness from all. Trump cannot do much since he made it public that he hates him in life and in death.
Doesn't sound like a great man to me.

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Iamzik: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ugosample:

Trump is a muthafukka

Why didn't trump at least extend the olive branch to a dying man?

oh I forgot

He is a megalomania piece of shit.

A republican who left hospital bed to cast and opposing vote to his party and the president's agenda, as a personal vendetta.... Then issues a public statement disinviting POTUS from his burial.

Such a man doesn't deserve any olive branch.

Honour and respect is a two way street.
He lost it the day he joined the destroy-trump party.

Hate Trump all you want but he will serve his 8 years as president and his results are speaking for him. You can't deny the record breaking boom in American economy and lowest unemployment figures.

Trump is a fighter and he fights to finish!

2 Likes

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ogbonti: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Trump's arch nemesis, his achilles heel. A man that fought for his country, got captured and tortured vs a spoilt clown who cooked up an excuse to avoid being drafted into the military. [b]Yet this clown who has never served in the milita[/b]ry constantly asks for a military parade to make him feel like an emperor. If trump is not impeached before November 2019, call me a coward.

I guess Bill Clinton the sex predator served in Vietnam too, and Barack Obama served in Operation Iraqi Freedom in 1991? Una no go rest for Trump matter. .CNN brainwashed accusing Trump of not doing what Obama and Clinton also failed to do

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by cbrass(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

It is not easy to impeach a president, so you are a coward in advance. Btw what's your own business with americans

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by ogbonti: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iamzik:

A republican who left hospital bed to cast and opposing vote to his party and the president's agenda, as a personal vendetta.... Then issues a public statement disinviting POTUS from his burial.

Such a man doesn't deserve any olive branch.

Honour and respect is a two way street.
He lost it the day he joined the destroy-trump party.

Hate Trump all you want but he will serve his 8 years as president and his results are speaking for him. You can't deny the record breaking boom in American economy and lowest unemployment figures.

Trump is a fighter and he fights to finish!

May God bless you.... RIP to McCain, but he should not have announced he did not want Trump at his funeral. I guess he was mad, Trump won where he failed. . That was too bad, he fought his party that gave him the platform to achieve all he achieved in his political life, IN THE GAME OF POLITICS, LOYALTY IS EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Naza25: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
RIP John McCain
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Naza25: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

And yes doofus my dad did fight in the civil war. This isn't about my father or trump's father, it's about a man who not only dodged being drafted, yet had the balls to call a war hero a "coward." A chronic womanizer without honor, or character looks at a man who paid the ultimate sacrifice and belittle him for being captured in nam. But just like the rest of the internet maggots who quoted me, you have no clue, and you idolize Trump simply because you are misinformed. Oh i sure can't wait to come back here in a few months time to quote all u fools.
Lol, funny how a man whose moniker is Rent a cöck is attacking someone's honour for being a womaniser, remove the log of wood in your own eyes first before looking for the speck in another person's eye
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Naza25: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
ogbonti:

I guess Bill Clinton the sex predator served in Vietnam too, and Barack Obama served in Operation Iraqi Freedom in 1991? Una no go rest for Trump matter. .CNN brainwashed accusing Trump of not doing what Obama and Clinton also failed to do
Even Hilary Clinton had to lie that she entered Sarajevo Bosnia during a bombing raid and ran to take cover just so that she could claim she had military cred but she was exposed as a liar, don't mind this hypocritical dems, you are right, they have all been brainwashed by watching too much CNN
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Alright bitch

Not to worry
I will also remind you how your mama had you as a bitch
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Alright bitch

Till then I will remind you how your mama had you as a bitch
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Brunel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Quoted for futuristic purposes
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Psoul(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Another re.tard spotted. That is called a time frame mumu, it doesn't mean it will take that long. It is a crime to see idiots on nairaland and not at least try to enlighten them.

I used to know one serious mad man when I was growing up. He will call anyone passing around him "mad man".
To his damaged brain, he still sees himself as a normal man and every other person mad.
Bros, ur life just reminded me of that mad man.

I just dey shame for u as u no even get shame again.
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Ugosample(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
ogbonti:

May God bless you.... RIP to McCain, but he should not have announced he did not want Trump at his funeral. I guess he was mad, Trump won where he failed. . That was too bad, he fought his party that gave him the platform to achieve all he achieved in his political life, IN THE GAME OF POLITICS, LOYALTY IS EVERYTHING

rubbish

you are in the house to stand for what is right, not do your presidents bidding

It's failing to realize this that makes the Nigerian legislature USELESS

if your party is going the wrong way, that does not mean you shoukd do same.

For that alone, I respect McCain even more
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Wakago: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Wow! What a resolute man! The stuff heroes are made of. Was always a force for good at the US Senate.

Only thing is that he should have reconciled with Donald Trump before his death. He's carrying that anger and in unforgiveness to his grave.

RIP Man! You lived a good and impactful life!
What unforgiveness Abeg shift!
Re: John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 by Wakago: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Another great star fell again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Gets Lavish Welcome Party In Mongolia, As He Arrives In Style (Photos) / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.