Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her (1290 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by GistmoreNG: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian man knelt down and proposed to his girlfriend on the street of London. They have travelled to 10 countries together.

Read how they met and what later happened;

Me and my fiancé spoke for the first time on January 2, 2017. Ever since that day, we have been inseparable, have traveled overseas several times to visit each other, and also visited 10 countries together. In December of 2017, he took me on a surprise trip around Europe - we went to London, Amsterdam, Milan, and Paris. And on January 2, 2018, a year to the day we met, the man of my dreams got down on one knee in front of the Eiffel Tower and asked me to be his wife! Our trad is in a few months.

Source - http://gistmore.com/man-took-girlfriend-eiffel-tower-paris-knelt-proposed-pics

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by GistmoreNG: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Love is a beautiful thingy.

Happy married life in advance.
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by GistmoreNG: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2018
cool
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by xreal: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Man took his girlfriend and a photographer to Eiffel tower....
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Headlesschicken(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2018
undecided Buh she no fine jawe, just look at her lips,must be a good whistle blower grin,u know d whistle i mean kiss,hahaha must v made d n!gga see Paris,from his flat in Aba... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Preshy561(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Buh she no fine jawe, just look at her lips,must be a good whistle blower grin,u know d whistle i mean kiss,hahaha must v made d n!gga see Paris,from his flat in Aba... grin
hater! this is how they die in poverty without anything to their name.
post your picture let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

but he's right na, the lady is not beautiful . undecided
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Preshy561(f): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:
but he's right na, the lady is not beautiful . undecided
but they are happy together.

You people should understand that nobody created themselves, if given the opportunity to create oneself, I believe no one will be finer than the other.

calling God's image ugly is somewhat appalling, let's refrain from such habit biko.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

but they are happy together.

You people should understand that nobody created themselves, if given the opportunity to create oneself, I believe no one will be finer than the other.

calling God's image ugly is somewhat appalling, let's refrain from such habit biko.undecided
OK. Oooo
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:
OK. Oooo
✌✌

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by thesicilian: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Life's sweet when lived with the right set of people around you.
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2018
They look alike lipsrsealed

#DNAtest
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Olalan(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Love is super cool when money is available
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by chiommy123(f): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Abeg iam happy for her. Happy married life dearie
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Guest2017(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
@op u misled us na. U sounded like they climbed the tower, not knowing they were only beside.

Congrats to them
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her by Headlesschicken(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
;DYou mustn't quote me,that x not yuh pre wedding pix up dia.. cool
Preshy561:

(1) (Reply)

? / Viral Photos Of Man Performing Sex Acts With Dozens Of Women Surface Online 18+ / Can You Be In A No Sex Relationship??..friday Night Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.