Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) (4726 Views)

I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / If You Buy A New Phone, How Are You Supposed To Charge It? / Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Choi! shocked
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
It'd be nice to experiment with something like this.

You could fetch a bowl of water and dip it in, then watch how many minutes it'd take before it switches off.

Or you could put oil on fire and put it in nd watch what's gonna happen.

I love experimenting you see, you learn new things everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am Soooo Pissed Off With Visafone! / See Wicked Traps Mtn Lay For Their Innocent Costumers / Airtel Took All My Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.