Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures (37844 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Midastorch(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Reality star, Uriel Oputa has called out a medical doctor after being unimpressed when he opened up his feelings and manhood to the former Big Brother Naija housemate. She warned the doctor not to send more nude photos threatening to expose him to his kids the next time he paste his tiny centipede on her dms.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-star-uriel-calls-suicidal-doctor-sending-dck-picture/

E wo obo werey boshe wulete......
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Hemjayy: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by emsco(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olosho saying rubbish but if Dangote or Otedola send her nude,she won't go online and rant
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
why guys like to show off their d*ck to women like say the women never see d*ck before.
Every guy thinks their dick is the best thing out there.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ndi owambe are gifted in disgracing the whole masculine species.
Who would look at this fat thing twice if not one of the aforementioned men? How can one even associate this egg roll with sex? God forbid!
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
"An excuse" not " a excuse"
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Tomigyer(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tiny centipede you say!
I know you go like big DICK for that your bulging kitten
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by MENTORCH(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
The thing looks small if it were big she might not talk.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
why guys like to show off their d*ck to women like say the women never see d*ck before.

Some guys. Those wey get big gbola no dey show off, na the girls dey show them off. grin
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by lebete3000: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Reality star, Uriel Oputa has called out a medical doctor after being unimpressed when he opened up his feelings and manhood to the former Big Brother Naija housemate. She warned the doctor not to send more nude photos threatening to expose him to his kids the next time he paste his tiny centipede on her dms.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-star-uriel-calls-suicidal-doctor-sending-dck-picture/

This guy fall we Hippocratic brethren hand big time!

How would one have erotic feelings to d point of even getting a hard-on for this hippopotamus!
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Adakintroy: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:

The same way women like to entice men with asss and boobs.it's primitive human subconscious behavior.

Don't worry many of you hardly know what's going on. But she does.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:
But does this ever work?

You send your deek...they see it, they invite you over...you drill them. End.
Lolzzzzz... I don't think it works
Except u have dat of a horse
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by masseratti: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
iGISTMORE:
SEE PHOTOS OF THE MAN HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/bbnaija-star-uriel-calls-suicidal-doctor-sending-dick-picture
there is no photo of the man there pls don't click... Bloggers sha.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by zicoraads: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Lolzzzzz... I don't think it works
Except u have dat of a horse
I'm packed alright. I'm well packed. grin grin
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Minus the fact say this chick just fat full everywhere, I no come understand wetin being suicidal gats to do with sending a fat hoe a picture of your dick. angry angry sad
u dey talk as if say some men no dey nack anything nackablecheesy.even if female dog wear bumshort with lipstick for mouth dey catwalk for road there are men wey go still run after d dog.having said i doubt if the guy in question is a real doctor cos no real medical doctor have that type of time to be sending nudes to a woman on social media.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
emsco:
Olosho saying rubbish but if Dangote or Otedola send her nude,she won't go online and rant
biko why would Otedola and dangote lower themselves by sending nude to one random girl. If dem need woman all they nude do is snap their fingers and ladies will come arunningcheesy.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by bewla(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70614253:
She was absolutely disappointed in the tiny pee pee!!
Poor Doctor
wetting u get we another woman no get with this ur front breasts and V center my wife with four grown up kid still hot pas u
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Looking like a stuffed sausage. That outfit doesn't compliment her at all
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

Same thing I'm wondering. Does it ever work for any of them?

No, it doesn't work much.
Most times, they just want to infuriate the lady grin.
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by zicoraads: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Can I infuriate you? grin tongue
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Gordonz07(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Her Camel toe though undecided
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Indian men would like to have a word with you.
zicoraads:

Can I infuriate you? grin tongue

She said it doesn't work much. I guess in your case it will work. wink Just tell your student she has been a bad girl and it's time for you to show her the tool of discipline
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by mokt(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2018
If na man share woman own now, na war e go be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.