Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (40187 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Imustreturn(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin

Village people done show oooo

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by mildflame: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
RAPE is RAPE, be it yesterday, 2day or tomorrow RAPE is RAPE

17 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Tamarapetty(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
You thank God u're happily married now, so MOVE ON! U couldn't speak up all these years, na now the guy don marry u see to talk rubbish. . Get over it and stop being a beetch

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by dazzlingd(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
May his daughters be raped too.. Bastard. I wish he could be investigated and if found guilty, his balls be crushed.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by NwaOhafia: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by anujomi2018: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bitch should please STFU! She was enjoying it all along, I only pity the unfortunate man that eventually married her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by andyanders: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nonsence. Were you not old enough to have told your parents at 16 yrs that you were raped? I believed you were even the one that raped the guy as a wayward girl then. You are not even ashamed of your action now considering your baby and husband. Woman, you have ended up disgracing yourself than trying hard to be noticed.

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by taiwolomo1: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
I gues u were enjoying it too...haaahaa...raped , raped , re-raped...kilode na!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Ketaokeipheoma: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Frellothel:
It's a big lie to tarnish his image
u spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by nacee: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
You can imagine!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by blackaxe78: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Someone that should have attended his wedding and poison all the guest with a reputable edible-like chemical poison

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by DrTonitee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
If speaking out will heal her, then let her be, no matter if it happened a century ago. . And if it's really true, I hope the accused has long turned a new leaf or will! We live in a society where it's easier to blame the lady. In civilized climes the guy will be spending his honeymoon behind the bars if these are all true..
Say no to rape. Real men don't take what was not given!!!

19 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
If the wife is British proper, na so the marriage go scatter.

If the guy is really unlucky /prolific, some other victims may also start speaking out.

Beauty pageants etal are imho, a rape train

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Michelle55: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:
Ehen! This is the gist! Please women question your boyfriend throughly if he has ever raped, killed, been involved in cult or yahoo before marriage. The disgrace that can come with marrying these types these days is really epic and will last generations!!!
Well said.. Leave no stone unturned to avoid stories that touches the heart and tickles the butt.

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by zicoraads: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm surprised even ladies are saying she should have kept quiet about it. Nigeria is a funny place. In other climes, it doesn't matter how long, you'll pay for it.

Not too long ago, Bill Cosby was made to pay for everything he did decades ago. Some of the women who accused him now have grownup kids. I hate men who rape women. I can't imagine anyone forcing himself on my daughter. And no matter how long it takes, I'll want justice to be served.

I don't know why she waited this long to speak up. I don't even know if he is guilty or not. I just hope with this she finds the closure she needs. But something deep down tells me she is being truthful.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Michelle55: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
DrTonitee:
If speaking out will heal her, then let her be, no matter if it happened a century ago. . And if it's really true, I hope the accused has long turned a new leaf or will! We live in a society where it's easier to blame the lady. In civilized climes the guy will be spending his honeymoon behind the bars if these are all true..
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by zicoraads: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
DrTonitee:
#Word.

It doesn't matter if it's a century ago or not.

10 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
I really don't think it's fair that people are asking why she's just speaking out now.

Do y'all realise what it means to be 16?... to be scared and timid? To be brainwashed by a man a lot older? Not everyone is brave like that. It's a really big pity she didn't speak out all those years. But it doesn't change the fact that she was so flagrantly abused. It doesn't mean that this Theo of a guy deserves to go scot-free because all these happened years ago. He's a totally wicked person and that's just what it is. Even if nothing would be done about the situation anymore, at least let the world know him for who he is! A child defiler! A manipulator! A wicked man!

Nobody should ask me questions. I totally believe Emilia's story. Let her get the closure she deserves. Some men are really pretty beasts! And to any man who justifies his actions, you're as wicked as he is...And woe be onto you!

18 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Merimental:
d #metoo trend gradually coming to naija..

It is live in Lagos.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Rocktation(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
The nigga does look like a rapist undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

I still don't understand some women undecided

Why did she have to wait all these years until now when he is doing his wedding

Do you think it's just easy to say " Oh this person raped me". Lol pray it doesn't befall someone you know, it's hard to come up and speak out.

9 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by delpee(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
DrTonitee:

You're right. She sure needs to be healed psychologically at least.

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by miceroms: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Don’t even know what to say. Whatever anyone sows, they must reap! Many of us can’t even taste the medicine which we serve continuously to others.

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't get this. You were raped, not once, not twice, not thrice. And you kept going to him and falling for his BS every time.

You even couldn't inform your parents or confide in anyone.

You kept receiving the rod like nothing happened.

Aunty you try small undecided undecided smiley By

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by victorian(f): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
My only concern is : why keep quiet all these years?
Why now? undecided
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Saintsammurai(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Another thread and another lies,,, just to bash men in this forum..
I'm sure men bashers like cococandy and pocohantas had paid the woman offline,, so they can have a fun day bashing men on Nairaland..

Believe these ladies at your own peril..
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Do you think it's just easy to say " Oh this person raped me". Lol pray it doesn't befall someone you know, it's hard to come up and speak out.

It's really hard. People are really insensitive. Moreover, she was freaking 16! God knows what stopped her from speaking up. Fear definitely. She might have feared that she'd be blamed...she might have been protecting her family from a battle she felt they wouldn't win...she might have thought it would never happen again and she could continue with her dreams of being a model. So many things could have stopped her from speaking out then.

There are lots of adults who wouldn't even admit to being raped and I wouldn't even blame them for it. Just see the reactions here. She's being blamed! May this really never happen to them or theirs.

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by pansophist(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Hmmmm I’m shocked. Raping and continuously raping a young innocent gal is terrible. Sm men are predators. U don’t use ur position to hurt or take advantage of people. In civiled climes he shud be long behind bars. If this story is true as stated.

Before jumping into conclusion, it's best to hear the accused part of the story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
With all the typical Nigerian victim blaming, is it any surprise she kept quiet?

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Vado(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
I believe her

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd / Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.