Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari (17898 Views)

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants / Akala, Makinde, Others Form Alliance Against Adelabu / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by yjgm(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Yawa go de. See gobe
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by Butterflyleo: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
PDP dying so many deaths grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by kollinpowel(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
So you expect me to read all this abi? Kolewerk.
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2018
grin
blackaxe78:

In summary, The OP was trying to say that no matter how you try to garnish Ogbono soup, it can never be as sweet as Okro soup.

Okro soup forever remains the world best soup and Ogbono, Egusi, and white soup are runners up.
grin
blackaxe78:

In summary, The OP was trying to say that no matter how you try to garnish Ogbono soup, it can never be as sweet as Okro soup.

Okro soup forever remains the world best soup and Ogbono, Egusi, and white soup are runners up.
so buhari is the sweet okro soup? no wonder he is called a vegtable....
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by yns4real: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
2 long to read, pls someone should help us to summarize...

Summary: Opposition is in disarray! Ganging up against Buhari will fail and he will be returned for second term in office come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by yerimastyle(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2018
You guys should just do anything BUT Buhari
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by habss: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Allenken225588:
for buhari mind him think say him go win dis election ba...
yes...
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
yns4real:

Summary: Ganging up against Buhari will fail and he will be returned for second term in office come 2019.
lipsrsealed
yns4real:

Summary: Ganging up against Buhari will fail and he will be returned for second term in office come 2019.
a president that has failed to protect the lives and properties of his citizens, is that one a president? I don't care who rules me, i only care how he rules me..
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by Herdsmen: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Moderator is hiding my post... Why?

Was the fourth to comment ..
Or are they biased?

APC just took over front page..while kids abi na robot the hide my post..

And this don dey happen..

Seun pls take note..because they go soon ban me..and they know dia wrong on this..
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by klax(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Stop bothering us anything Buhari thus early morning Mr newspaper ok.

This is Nigeria nothing is impossible if apc could utterly threw the entire gej administration into dissarrayed and still coined out so many lies to win 2015 election and yet still defending their lies then nothing is impossible in Nigeria so Mr newspaper forget any alliance will stand or fall.

Either alliance stand or fall this administration has offended God and humanity and can't go unpunish if even they still steal and loot 2019 election to win as they used to do this kingdom of apc shall surely fall and tear apart no pastor or imam or their kaolak in senegal secret shrine they all run to can not safe them.

So Mr newspaper free us today is Sunday and it's just 8:28am too early for Buhari madness.
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2018
SCAMolation
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by chronique(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

It would have been appreciated if you personalized your conclusion. When you became a mouth piece for lots?

Unfortunately, it isn't even my own experience but the experiences of a whole lot of people. From social media to the real world, we have people sharing their pains, we read about them in the news, we see some on the road... When some of us complain, it's not because we are directly affected. We speak up for those who would never be able to voice out their frustrations.
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
The opposition are allowed to make noise and deceive gullible PigDiots but the ppl are with Baba who is destined to be president till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by AdelG: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
sureheaven:
39 parties or what? They’re 39 individuals claiming political parties.

They are not known even by their immediate families not to talk more of Nigeria at large. Prominent problems and failure is imminent for PDP, the party will scatter more than a broken fresh egg. shocked

PMB/Osinbajo till 2023.
God bless Nigeria .

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by kokohub: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
How To Consistently Earn 6k Per Day Through Sport Trading...

Read more via here http://abikenews.com/make-2000000-m/

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by Butterflyleo: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

Unfortunately, it isn't even my own experience but the experiences of a whole lot of people. From social media to the real world, we have people sharing their pains, we read about them in the news, we see some on the road... When some of us complain, it's not because we are directly affected. We speak up for those who would never be able to voice out their frustrations.

Lazy youths are complaining!
Those who no longer make a living through corruption and 419 are complaining
The fraudulent are complaining
The ethnic bigoted are complaining

Those are the ones you say you read about and hear about.

Most Nigerians are not in that category.

We are also speaking for those who love PMB and have benefitted immensely from his GOOD GOVERNANCE.

PMB for 2019 would be a landslide

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

It would have been appreciated if you personalized your conclusion. When you became a mouth piece for lots?
because ignoring crime itself it's a crime...And lots as u reffered are crying,nagging,wailing and they are existing instead of living...
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by opribo(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Therein lies the beauty of democracy. Through it all will emerge the real choice of the people to lead them and provide purposeful and focussed leadership and not the type that foist a person on the people whether you like it or not you must take it.

Yet somebody will tell me that is a party for a rational and sane human being. You mean to tell me in this last three years of groping in the dark with this type of clandestine government no single person could rise up and challenge bubu
It speaks volume of the workings of that party. We dont want a dictatorship party we need true democratic principles exhibited even within political parties.

It is obvious, there is a cabal running this government using bubu as a decoy.
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by yerimastyle(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Buhari is fighting corruption, let him step down and become Efcc chairman . Buhari has no clue on how to run a Government there us hunger in the land , and insecurity
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by Realname: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70615071:
Sai Baba we know.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI

I certainly here just to see if you will talked

TALKATIVE
Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by tech18: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2018
No coalition against PMB will succeed

PMB till 2023!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
tech18:
No coalition against PMB will succeed

PMB till 2023!

AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by tech18: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70618317:

AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU

AMENNN ,and you too.

Comrade you are really a patriot.

PMB till 2023!

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari by chilariye: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
we should unite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Fowler Returns To EFCC Over ₦9.2bn Reportedly Linked To His Account / Farooq Kperogi: Why APC Politicians Are Terrified By E-Transmission Of Votes / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.