Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants (17169 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by dre11(m): 3:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki and two Governors of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) are currently working on an alliance ahead of the party’s primary.

Saraki disclosed this on Sunday when he and Gov. Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State, also a PDP presidential hopeful, paid a consultative visit to Gov. Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, who is in the presidential race.

Saraki, who addressed the media on behalf of the three presidential hopefuls, said they found it necessary as stakeholders of the party to meet, brainstorm and see how things could best work out among them.

He said: “In doing so, we met and discussed that for 2023 ahead of us, the unity and stability of the country and the growth of the country is more important than individual ambitions.

“We also met to strive for the need for us to work together. We believe that the three of us are working together harmoniously, committed and with a lot of energy, there will be great hope for this country going ahead.

“We appreciate that the three of us have shown aspiration to lead this country, but we also come to realise that we are all capable, competent and fit to lead this country.

“At the end of the day, it is only one person that will lead this country in 2023; and we also resolved that we are going to work closely to ensure that we come out with a way that consensus arrangement would come among the three of us on how to go forward into leading this country.”

He added that they also believed that their role was to make things easier for them to have stability in the party, saying if there is stability in PDP, there would be stability in Nigeria.

The former governor of Kwara, however, urged all the PDP supporters to remain focused and united in order to uplift the party to a greater heights.

Saraki explained that the three of them would also meet with former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to brief him about the discussions they had during the meeting in Bauchi.

Atiku is among the formidable aspirants in the party. (NAN)

https://dailytrust.com/2023-saraki-pdp-governors-mull-alliance-against-atiku-other-aspirants

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Bluntguy: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Anything outside power shift to the south is mischievous and it won't fly.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Aufbauh(m): 4:02am On Mar 21, 2022
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AbdulAffiliate(m): 5:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by DSC7: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anything to send APC to the Grave.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by nony43(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
2023 elections will bury a lot of people's political career.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by tillaman(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Anything outside power shift to the south is mischievous and it won't fly.
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by MideMrPossible: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mull like cow
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Searchingvictor: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
I need to leave this country.
If there's a chance for a carejob in Usa or Uk, bond will be signed. Please halla me embarassed
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by BigYash: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abdulhameed24:
We don't want APC or PDP

Bye Bye to OLD GREEDY MEN angry
Even if new party is created. They will all cross carpet in one day.. Very greedy old men..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abdulhameed24:
We don't want APC or PDP

Bye Bye to OLD GREEDY MEN angry
The third force would get the required support when nigerians get wiser.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by mcmbonu: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
As things are getting more harder in Nigeria.
I have decided to start Dropshipping WhatsApp community on the thing I have learnt so far doing Dropshipping in Nigeria!

I have concluded to share my strategies that I am currently using to do Dropshipping the Nigerian way.

If you are struggling to earn something online.
Then, try Dropshipping.

Join my WhatsApp Class >>>>>

A free Class on My Dropshipping Journey From Zero to $10,000 monthly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by 9jayes: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Instead of Tinubu north should remain in power bah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by cyril10(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.

I agree with you totally on this one, PDP should be wise enough to get their candidate from the north to win the election later return it to the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

Let them keep on cooking

If they outmuscle Wike unfairly, I will see where they will get the massive votes from in the South South.

Atiku as once tried, there is no crime in Wike trying too.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Kingpele(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thieves, our justice system is dysfunctional, look at saraki ,Atiku, tinubu rochas orji ozor kanu, the other criminal orji etc that suppose to sit in jail counting the number of years left of their jail term is here gearing up to seek the seat of the president..is a pity we have come to this sorry state ,saraki even had to gut to speak before the camera boasting he is competent to rule Nigeria, while he is only competent in looting public funds if Apc and pdp field an Atiku or a tinubu and the likes of them looters of our common till, I will just sleep jeje on that election day come 2023 ,if God gives me life ,I can't stand under sun suffer finish as I did in 2015 to vote a rogue, God forbids bad thing. With this poor performance of buharia with his garb of integrity ,I wonder how another northern without integrity will perform ,northerners don't know how to rule humans but very good at rearing sheep, camels and cows ,so they should stick to their calling please
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Femiwilli: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Atiku's chance has passed.

It's now turn of the south.

The south will vote Tinubu if need be.

BSdetective:

I'd rather support another northerner or a SSer than an nyamiriPig. You guys should better focus on your 5 state biafra and leave presidential ambition for men with balls...... maybe in 16 years we'd have an Igbo president.

With almajiri's like this guy, all u need to do is to give them N1000 & he will even vote against his own mother.
Poverty has messed up Almajiri heads

Igbo Land was devasted during the civil war. And now they are top in education.
Almajiri land until now needs quota system to get into school.

If almajiri land cant handle simple education, they have no business in govt, we can see what the illiterate Buhari is doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by SmartPolician: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
If PDP picks Atiku and APC picks Tinubu, power will definitely return to the north! Nobody needs Apostle Suleiman to tell him this!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by BSdetective: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Atiku should just pick Akinwunmi Adeshina as his vice president and the presidency is his for the taking.....

AFONJAPIG:
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..

I'd rather support another northerner or a SSer than an nyamiriPig. You guys should better focus on your 5 state biafra and leave presidential ambition for men with balls...... maybe in 16 years we'd have an Igbo president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Zetty177x: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
We want new school

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Umo Eno Dragged To Court Over Age Falsification, Certificate Scandal / Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu / Ganduje Bribery: Police Ban Students From Protest Against Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.