Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (30266 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by tjskii(f): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
All of them should goan sitdown jare,no be today dem don dey ask for seed,as far back 25years that I remember o,pastors where always asking for seed sowing,they even go as far as inviting pastors for conventions and the like,that are good in fundraising. So I don't know why most of these pastors are suddenly proving holy,like say dem no dey do am,mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Pavore9: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Raphael81:

Lol u ain't serious bro

I kid you not! That is why it is a joke among some Kenyans that any Nigerian you come across is a pastor or a potential pastor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by poseidon12: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
ahamonyeka:
do you need any herbalis to tell you that he's a scam?

He or she?
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by SawOnPedia: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2018
As a Christian if you read your bible you will know that a woman has no place in the church. Not in the choir, not among ushers, talkless ministers or pastor mrs and opening your body and not covering your head in the church is Christianity believe is that apostle Paul's teaching is no more valid or there is a new bible in town?

By the way those are powerful verses for people that like to stupidly enrich fake pastors to tap into blessing, this people are rich because you give them money not because God has blessed them, they have no blessing to share.

Ezekiel 34:26
English Standard Version
And I will make them and the places all around my hill a blessing, and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.

He didnt say he will send it through any pastor

2 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by imran147(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Come and embrace islam
You don’t need to pay a dime monthly
But yearly 2.5% of your yearly profit income if you are a business entity then give it out to the poor needy.
But if you are a salary earner sorry no payment for yearly

You can see the different

2 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Mr2wealth: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2018
imran147:
Come and became muslim
You don’t need to pay a dime monthly
But yearly 2.5% of your yearly profit income if you are a business entity then give it out to the poor needy.
But if you are a salary earner sorry no payment for yearly

You can see the different

You are all the same. Come and embrace traditional belief. In traditional African religion, you will have peace, joy, happiness and rest of mind.

4 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by ijabiken1(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
ahamonyeka:
not he o she is a woman

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Boss13: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
They will not judge their own pastor that ask for seeds, they will leave their own church and judge another church.

Christianity is amazing

Hahahahaha well said. Are they not all the same! Funke is persistent, raw, crude and rude. Your pastor maybe subtle and polish with his/her technique, but they are all the same. After all, is it these pastors that extend invitation to Funke to come to their church to raise fund for them.

3 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by dingbang(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Boss13:

Hahahahaha well said. Are they not all the same! Funke is persistent, raw, crude and rude. Your pastor maybe subtle and polish with his/her technique, but they are all the same. After all, is it these pastors that extend invitation to Funke to come to their church to raise fund for them.
yes she is. She doesn't hide it and her followers don't care, they aren't complaining. So I don't know why others will be choooking eye on top her matter. Her followers aren't poor people, I attended her church and I know what I am saying.
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by MeeLan: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
They will not judge their own pastor that ask for seeds, they will leave their own church and judge another church.

Christianity is amazing
are you justifying wrong with wrong.

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by pointstores(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Hypocrisy is what is killing Christians God is only interested in ur pure heart Like the bilbe said blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God primary purpose of the church is to hunt for lost souls which has being neglected na money u go they hear up and down even some pastors say if u don't pay ur tithe u will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Boss13: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
tjskii:
All of them should goan sitdown jare,no be today dem don dey ask for seed,as far back 25years that I remember o,pastors where always asking for seed sowing,they even go as far as inviting pastors for conventions and the like,that are good in fundraising. So I don't know why most of these pastors are suddenly proving holy,like say dem no dey do am,mtcheew

Social media is exposing their escapades. Some are now heeding to caution whilst others are adamant and sticking to their guns. Regardless, churches in Nigeria and Nigerian churches abroad are not interested in your welfare, but in the welfare of the church bank account. I know this because I have attended churches not owned by Nigerians abroad.

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Boss13: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
yes she is. She doesn't hide it and her followers don't care, they aren't complaining. So I don't know why others will be choooking eye on top her matter. Her followers aren't poor people, I attended her church and I know what I am saying.

I don’t think all her members are happy with her behavior. That is why we are seeing these videos of her online. I think her members need to be concerned now because she is going to buy a private jet soon on the back of their earnings. They need to be concerned because her behavior is immoral and unethical.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by fvck(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2018
dermmy:
The church of God must unite. We must stop this prosperity gospel.

Ode!!!! The gospel means goodnews,wether prosperity or salvation. Na pple like ona dey spoil Christianity
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by thaprofit88: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
dermmy:
The church of God must unite. We must stop this prosperity gospel.

God forbid! Prosperity is part and parcel of the gospel of salvation it's a full package. However Christian are also admonished to give free willingly and not of necessity. If it's in your heart do it however if u feel that u are being put under pressure den decline cos there ll be no blessing
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Didn't Jesus ask for 5 fishes and 2 breads ?

What's wrong with you people
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Omihanifa:
this asabe afrika nah stupid and petty journalist 98 percent of the videos on his youtube page is filled with prophet Tibetan interviews where the man keeps saying things that are derogatory about other pastors angry
Are u allergic to punctuation marks?
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by jpslick(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2018
When Jesus was asked what the Greatest Commandment is, he simply replied, love your neighbor as you love yourself, even when the very rich man came to him(Jesus) and asked how he could make heaven, Jesus instructed him to sell all he owned and give the money to the Poor, not to him, not to the prophets, not even to the Synagogues but to the Poor.
If you want to attract the blessings of God with your wealth, then be a blessing financially to the less privileged around you.
As you are expecting a blessing of 10 million from God, try and bless someone who is badly in need of 10 thousand, please let's all allow God to use us to bless others.
Let us allow God use us to answer someone's prayer, that way, all our financial prayers will eventually be answered.
Just my two cents.
IF YOU WISH TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE FOREX AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND BE MAKING A DAILY PROFIT OF A $100 TO A $1000, THEN CONTACT ME ON 08069425306.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Omihanifa: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
stemmez:

Are u allergic to punctuation marks?
grin grin yes
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by allison3154: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2018
just fed up with all pastor in the whole wide word.
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by allison3154: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
like seriously?
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by lilycasera(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:

Christianity is amazing

I rarely speak against the church or any man of God.
But I think the man is right.
Try and attend the Adejumo's programme,you will understand what he is saying.
Those couple are very good in making people drop whatever is in their possession at that very point in time.
They are professionals in their field.
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by AreaFada2: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm......Defenders of Cash-Churchism will soon flood here to defend her. cheesy grin
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2018
lilycasera:

I rarely speak against the church or any man of God.
But I think the man is right.
Try and attend the Adejumo's programme,you will understand what he is saying.
Those couple are very good in making people drop whatever is in their possession at that very point in time.
They are professionals in their field.
I have attended her church. I didn't judge.
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by sweetilicious(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
Those who don't read their bibles will be victims of such .
That's why reading and understanding the Bible is the key to life eternity.Pastor should not tell you but the word of God should
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Shelumiel: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
That's why reading and understanding the Bible is the key to life eternity.Pastor should not tell you but the word of God should
True talk my dear
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:

Christianity is amazing
you need to read this post to understand the difference between judge and correction

https://www.nairaland.com/4618307/did-jesus-christ-really-say
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Charly68: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why is prophet Tibetan found of castigating other preachers ? He should focus on his assignment and stop meddling in other peoples affairs,I did listen to his talks on YouTube only to find out that he runs down many seasoned men of God with derogatory remarks that us unbecoming of a true man of God. No decorum at all..He should others alone and face his own ministry .
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by deanmizzy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
May God forgive who autgored this post. May it not stand against you in the day of judgement.
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
ahamonyeka:
you need herbalis to spell correctly

1 Like

Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by SURElee(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pavore9:
I know 5 Nigerian pastors who came over to Nairobi, rented a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 months and hustled their ways into programs of different local churches. Local pastors have recognized that if they add the picture of a "visiting Nigerian pastor" on their poster, it will increase attendance. So the collabo financially makes sense to the local church and the Nigerian pastors! cheesy

Hmmmm
Re: MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds by Glink2018(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nah your money?
Wetin consign you.

You no fit face your own church wahala.
Kettle calling pot black.

I dey even think make Dem cancel tithe and offerings in the church. So many churches to fold up.

People serving God for daily bread not for his kingdom to come any more..

God have mercy on us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.