Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Essence Of Serving God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of Serving God (887 Views)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Serving God by jonatoye(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Essence of Serving God

WORD FOR TODAY
The primary essence of serving God is to do His will to uphold righteousness and holiness. The ultimate gain you will get from serving God is not wealth or material possession of this life but eternal life through salvation!!!
Scriptural Reference
" If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (1Corinthians 15:19 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The word of God through Apostle Paul made it clear to us that if all you can get from serving God is ephemeral things of this life like cars, houses, power, cloths, lands and other wonderful possessions; you are miserable. This is because you don't need to serve God to have them; several unbelievers have them in abundance.

It is a pity that several men who claim to be serving God or His representative lose sight of the ultimate gift of eternal life and drag the name of the Lord in the mud due to their quest for money, fame, power and material things of this life. You are not serving God if your life does not portray, godliness, righteousness and holiness.

Life is given to serve humanity and to prepare for eternity. Whatever faith you claim to have is not of God if it does not make you a good citizen, a blessing to your nation nor give you an assurance of eternity with God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to serve you with all I am and what I will be in life, make me a blessing to my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
What God will give you above every other things for serving Him is not material possessions but eternal life through salvation!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

1 Like

Re: The Essence Of Serving God by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Yes sir...remind us again of our "true" purpose.
A-men...
Blessed post...

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In / One Man’s Quest For Truth / A Spiritual Mystery Uncovered : "There Must Be No Void"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.