Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In (949 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is there or are there members of Synagogue Church of All Nations here please signify.
I need your help on something.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cc

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
spokesboy
Uwaiwe
kd10
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by spokesboy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Generalkorex:
Is there or are there members of Synagogue Church of All Nations here please signify.
I need your help on something.
Speak on. We are here.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
spokesboy:

Speak on. We are here.
I want to confirm something about the morning water from SCOAN.
I want to get the water. How do I go about it. I heard it's free but you have to buy something before you can be given free.
What is the cheapest thing I can buy there?
Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by CEOwatazs: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Generalkorex:
I want to get the water. How do I go about it. I heard it's free but you have to buy something before you can be given free.
Thanks

if I wer u I will contact d church frst
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
CEOwatazs:

if I wer u I will contact d church frst
The only reply I got was to visit the church in Lagos
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by TruthinAction: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2019
If you have to buy something before you get it, then it is not free. Why do we tell lies and deceive people. Why do you need the water. Go for the word of God. Use the name of Jesus. All these anointing water, coconut water, blood of Jesus are put there just to make merchandise of ignorant souls like you. Go and read your Bible. Miracles are free. Just grab whatever you want with your faith in God's word and the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by CEOwatazs: 6:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Generalkorex:
The only reply I got was to visit the church in Lagos

ok.... wer do u stay plz
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2019
CEOwatazs:

ok.... wer do u stay plz
Ondo state
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2019
spokesboy:

Speak on. We are here.
brother
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by CEOwatazs: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Generalkorex:
Ondo state

ok sir/ma

I dnt know abt ur tyt schedules if not wul hv preferred u go.urslf since ur place is not dt far from lag. I actually tot u stay outside Nigeria. I'm frm d north but do go der from here (gombe state) solely on dt purpose. Sha u can try locate sm1 goin der from ondo. he can help.or if u hvin sm1 residing in Lagos u can beg hm.to hlp u out....... dou d process of getting it is kinda stressful bkoz of d demand
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2019
CEOwatazs:

ok sir/ma

I dnt know abt ur tyt schedules if not wul hv preferred u go.urslf since ur place is not dt far from lag. I actually tot u stay outside Nigeria. I'm frm d north but do go der from here (gombe state) solely on dt purpose. Sha u can try locate sm1 goin der from ondo. he can help.or if u hvin sm1 residing in Lagos u can beg hm.to hlp u out....... dou d process of getting it is kinda stressful bkoz of d demand
Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by spokesboy: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Generalkorex:
Thanks
Currently the morning water is not available in packaged form. If the Spirit directs, the man of God instructs people at the service to reach out to take a tiny portion from the anointed water trough at the altar. The only thing you are certain to get now are the anointed stickers. You don't have to pay for these items but usually given as complementary gifts.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2019
spokesboy:

Currently the morning water is not available in packaged form. If the Spirit directs, the man of God instructs people at the service to reach out to take a tiny portion from the anointed water trough at the alter. The only thing you are certain to get now are the anointed stickers. You don't have to pay for these items but usually given as complementary gifts.
thanks brother but please when did this started
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Uwaiwe: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Generalkorex:
spokesboy
Uwaiwe
kd10
Try visit the church whenever you are free. The anointing of God is like air free gift. Just believe and have faith, spiritual materials like Morning water in SCOAN are complimentary gifts.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Generalkorex(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
spokesboy:

Currently the morning water is not available in packaged form. If the Spirit directs, the man of God instructs people at the service to reach out to take a tiny portion from the anointed water trough at the altar. The only thing you are certain to get now are the anointed stickers. You don't have to pay for these items but usually given as complementary gifts.
Hi
Do you know if the water is now available in packages?
Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by Barryp(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
spokesboy:
Speak on. We are here.
Please I want to ask u something in private. Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Members Please Come In by paxonel(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
A woman in UK called me some three years ago and requested that i should help her go to the synagogue church to get this morning water and i discouraged her from wasting her time and energy searching for what do not exist.
After a while she called and confirmed that she had her problems solved on her own even without the use of this water, that a Nigerian made her to believe that the water from synagogue was the only solution to her problems grin

Is this mourning water some kind of technology invented by an African to solve a world problem?

Why is it not widely recognized worldwide but anything a whiteman invent bad or good, are imported to African countries on mass?

I don't get it??

(1) (Reply)

Am I Having Wings! / Eid In Sokoto: Malam Musa Lukuwa Defies Sultanate Orders / The Omnipotency Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.