Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (29724 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by LesbianBoy(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Mowoe:
Could one of our Yahoo Yahoo brothers be at work? Just as Osuofia sold Murtala Muhammed Airport in that old Naija Movie

The Masters is the name of the movie! The movie too funny i swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Primusinterpares(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

We still be patriotic to the name as always. We just selling to another country and we individually share the money.
hummmmm... more like saying another country should govern us
is that what you meant?
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Aldebaran(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2018
AJohnnasa:
There will be rumours... the board will always be ready to dispel.
True

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by agabaI23(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Primusinterpares:
I doubted initially when I read the first news of the great Chelsea being but up for sale...

This should be investigated and the originator of such news should face the law...

I suspect one useless blogger at work.
Check the internet, credible media houses in the UK carried it.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Primusinterpares(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
agabaI23:
Check the internet, credible media houses in the UK carried it.
if so then the media house should back up their assertion as to the information on the selling of d club.

Abi APC members dey dat way too
or Abi Mr. Lie M. dey work 4 d media house

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by coluka: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
And nairaland immediately carried the rumour to frontpage angry
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Metuh:

Chelsea is not in Nigeria, so it matters.
Try and take your drugs. It will reset your brain properly
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by agabaI23(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Primusinterpares:
if so then the media house should back up their assertion as to the information on the selling of d club.

Abi APC members dey dat way too
or Abi Mr. Lie M. dey work 4 d media house
There is no smoke without fire
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by blackaxe78: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Primusinterpares:
hummmmm... more like saying another country should govern us
is that what you meant?

Spot on.

We just privatising the country
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sojebrand:
Nawa o, person still dey alive, fake bloggers Don already put the man club for sell. issorite
The first news came from dailymail. One of the most respected and reputable websites in the world.

This news is coming from talk Chelsea .com. A site I've never heard of. If you ask me which is telling lies, I'll go with this one. grin
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Primusinterpares(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Spot on.
We just privatising the country
lolzzzzzz...
Privatization is the answer...
lolzzzzzz. indeed independence came too quickly.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by muffyt05: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
Thought as much

If anything needs to be sold now, it should be Nigeria

Very unpatriotic. Nigeria being sold automatically makes you a slave to the buyer

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Verifiability:
With the right amount of Money, any business is buyable. With the recent Visa imbroglio Abrahamovich has with the UK immigration authorities, the news might not be far-fetched.

Need accounting and other related services for your small business? Check my signature.
Beg to differ; it depends on how emotional the owner is about d biz.And how contented he is with his present status.e.g some generational biz are never for sale
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by everistus14(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chelsea for sale ko, Chelsea for sale ni Liverpool for life
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by johnnychuks(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
OK, Aliko Dangote go ahead the business is open for you with our Naija cash! since Arsenal refuses to sell their club to you.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by author1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
am suspectin man utd fans behind dis rumour! chelsea forever Ambrahamovich Forever
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by CSTR1005: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Even if Chelsea was out for sale, the new owner would be far richer than Roman.
Chelsea is situated in the best real estate in England, and will always attract powerful investors.

Recently, the richest man in Britain called Radcliff, recently bidded £2 billion for Chelsea and his bid was rejected.

The man is far far wealthier than Roman, and can rival the gulf billionaires of city and psg ..

They should sell Chelsea Jor , so that we can spend more.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Ericsdm55(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
Thought as much

Oh my God, can't stop laughing...
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by ndubueze92(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Today is my birthday country people.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by megafone: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
Thought as much

embarassed
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by megafone: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
ndubueze92:
Today is my birthday country people.

Happy birthday but accept Jesus as your lord and saviour on your birthday. You'll look for me on your next birthday just to testify to how your life has changed.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Eze2000(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Verifiability:
With the right amount of Money, any business is buyable. With the recent Visa imbroglio Abrahamovich has with the UK immigration authorities, the news might not be far-fetched.

Need accounting and other related services for your small business? Check my signature.
There are some business ventures you can never buy with all the money in the world, etc Facebook. Do you even know how many billionaires or fortune 1000 corporation have tried to buy Facebook? Some have overpriced the damn thing and that guy still won't sell.
There are many like him. Sometimes a business is just like your life or family. You just can't sell for all the money in the world.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by kerry57: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
They are not denying the fact that the club have been put up for sale since abrahamovic is a secretive person and is yet to comment on this. An element of truth in rumors must times.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Nedfed(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pastor: bro Nedfed what are the three (3) things that always make you happy?

Nedfed: God, my family and Chelsea

Pastor: wow!

Nedfed: yes sir

Pastor: is chelsea not a football club?

Nedfed: Sir, it is

Pastor: but why some of our members that football lovers like you are not always happy on sunday then?

Nedfed: is because they are Man-u and Arsenal fans. Their own laughter is once in a month grin

Pastor: definitely I'll like to join your team them

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Verifiability(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eze2000:

There are some business ventures you can never buy with all the money in the world, etc Facebook. Do you even know how many billionaires or fortune 1000 corporation have tried to buy Facebook? Some have overpriced the damn thing and that guy still won't sell.
There are many like him. Sometimes a business is just like your life or family. You just can't sell for all the money in the world.

May be they've not offered the "right" price.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by cana882(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by jeff1607(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Richkid97:
My blood is blue

Haters can die inside the lagoon

You sure your blood is blue?
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Christmasdon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. i don talk my own.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Drama35(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
It is possible to sell the club with what England is doing to the owner of Chelsea,I believe.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Drama35(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nedfed:
Pastor: bro Nedfed what are the three (3) things that always make you happy?

Nedfed: God, my family and Chelsea

Pastor: wow!

Nedfed: yes sir

Pastor: is chelsea not a football club?

Nedfed: Sir, it is

Pastor: but why some of our members that football lovers like you are not always happy on sunday then?

Nedfed: is because they are Man-u and Arsenal fans. Their own laughter is once in a month grin

Pastor: definitely I'll like to join your team them

me too I will like to join that great club.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal / Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. / Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.