Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (29725 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
The #4ToScore promotion by @betway_ng is still up. Predict which 4 teams will score first in today's game and smile home.

Visit https://www.betway.com.ng/4-to-score to make your picks. #BetwayNG

Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by grandstar(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
I was shocked when I heard it myself.

I had to put a call to Abraham to confirm if it was true and he said,'' E no true. Where you hear am?'' He was visibly distraught.

So guys, you have another confirmation that the club isn't for sale. Please tell everyone
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by ndubueze92(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
megafone:

Happy birthday but accept Jesus as your lord and saviour on your birthday. You'll look for me on your next birthday just to testify to how your life has changed.
Thanks! looking to my testimony.
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by sureinfo: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothing like Chelsea up for sales, we still love our club. Expecting a win from them today so that BetwayNG can pay boys grin
Re: Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale by Eze2000(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Verifiability:

May be they've not offered the "right" price.

Yeah maybe. Or a young man just chose to reject $1billion offer for a then underdeveloped website twice cos he didn't see the check well twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal / Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. / Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.