Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

5 Places To Visit In Baltimore Maryland - Insider's Guide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Places To Visit In Baltimore Maryland - Insider's Guide (988 Views)

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Places To Visit In Baltimore Maryland - Insider's Guide by TheFisayo(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2018
As you may know if you follow me on Instagram, I traveled to Maryland USA. Based on my experience in the city, these are the places I totally feel you should visit when you stop by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSweoFB9Ek&t=2s

1. The National Aquarium:
As you may know if you follow me on Instagram, I traveled to Maryland USA. Based on my experience in the city, these are the places I totally feel you should visit when you stop by.

The National Aquarium:

the national aquarium, The harbor, 5 places to visit in Baltimore Maryland - Insider's guide, tourist attractions in Maryland USA, tourist attractions in Baltimore USA
At the top of the list is the National Aquarium. This aquarium is THE AQUARIUM you need to visit to get an ACTUAL aquarium experience! It was superb being here, and I tried to capture this on my VLOG on YouTube, with the sharks and the dolphin shows.

The experience was all encompassing and I was unable to go round the aquarium, although, I did touch some jelly fish and it did not hurt! � So I definitely recommend you go there because it is worth every penny.

Cost: About $35 per person or more.

The National Aquarium:

the national aquarium, The harbor, 5 places to visit in Baltimore Maryland - Insider's guide, tourist attractions in Maryland USA, tourist attractions in Baltimore USA
At the top of the list is the National Aquarium. This aquarium is THE AQUARIUM you need to visit to get an ACTUAL aquarium experience! It was superb being here, and I tried to capture this on my VLOG on YouTube, with the sharks and the dolphin shows.

The experience was all encompassing and I was unable to go round the aquarium, although, I did touch some jelly fish and it did not hurt! � So I definitely recommend you go there because it is worth every penny.

Cost: About $35 per person or more

2. The Museum

The National Aquarium:

Cost: About $35 per person or more

2. The Museum
As you can tell from the picture, I was unable to enter the museum because it was closed, but I hear it is good, and the entrance is free, so if you are by any chance in Baltimore Maryland and you are looking for where to visit for FREE you can stop by here.

Full Article:https://thefisayo.com/5-places-to-visit-in-baltimore-maryland-insiders-guide/

Re: 5 Places To Visit In Baltimore Maryland - Insider's Guide by Sirmuel1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: 5 Places To Visit In Baltimore Maryland - Insider's Guide by Leonard7: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Hey girl, it seems that you really had a lot of fun! Good for you. Journey to Maryland looks fantastic and it seems that there is a lot of things to be seen. Thank you very much for your comprehensive report from this trip and all tips

(1) (Reply)

Visiting London / South Africa Announces Free Visa For Ghanaians July 10, 2019 / My Brother Abeg Leave Emeka, You Don't Know What He's Going Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.