Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP (4203 Views)

Southeast Voting Pattern Since 1999 (picture) / APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by Beress(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lalasticlala am sure if this was made by NgeneUkwune it would have reached front page
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by LudaChriz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beress:
Lalasticlala am sure if this was made by NgeneUkwune it would have reached front page

I tells u
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
jumper524:
remove 10% from pdp in southwest and add to APC.
remove another 15% from pdp in Northwest and also add APC.
as for middlebelt im sure your capitalising on fulani killings but trust me your wrong..
the killings increased in buhari era no doubt but the APC has provided lasting solutions including the communal/tribal crisis in jos which the media is politicising e.g premiumtimes.
the people there knows where the solution to thier problems lies..
am telling you give APC 80% in that region..
Remove 20% from APC in southwest and add to PDP. APC cannot win Ogun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Remove 20% from APC in southwest and add to PDP. APC cannot win Ogun state.
How can pdp win when it has 3 different factions in ogun? The only pillar of pdp in ogun senator kashamu has been expelled.where would the votes emanate from

2 Likes

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

Hehhehehe stop engaging in self deceit. SW is too close to call. Even lagos will b Contested Vigorously!
But who are the pdp stalwarts in lagos,ondo to mobilize and challenge apc

2 Likes

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by OsuEbonyi: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2018
PDP is breathing it's last in South West generally. How can Oyo go the way of PDP when the incumbent is an APC man.
Did you guys see pictures from the Olubadan's birthday celebration ??
PDP is dead in Oyo state actually.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by bakila: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2018
The analysis here is objective and biased in favour of where sympathies are.

1 Like

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

But who are the pdp stalwarts in lagos,ondo to mobilize and challenge apc

SW is never homogeneous, Tinubu's acn has always existed side by side the other divide. Significant numbers across the SW are revolter against tinubu's politics. Such don't need any prompting they are sufficiently motivated to vote PDP.

SW remains very fluid and too close to call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
PDP is breathing it's last in South West generally. How can Oyo go the way of PDP when the incumbent is an APC man.
Did you guys see pictures from the Olubadan's birthday celebration ??
PDP is dead in Oyo state actually.
Grandeur of delusion. PDP is not dead anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by KATSINA01: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2018
This is the analysis is either the work of a politically naive person or a product of outright political illiteracy. The Only Zone PMB won't win is the South East, which in the scheme of things is politically inconsequential. Even the SS, PMB will win but with a slight margin, it'll be similar to the 2015 South West margin.
Your Projections are too close.
This is a more realistic prognosis.
North West - APC 80-85%, PDP 12+% Others 2+%
North East - APC 70-80%, PDP 20-25%.
North Central, PMB Will win Niger, Kwara, Kogi, FCT and Nasarawa, He'll get at least 45% of Benue and Plateau. I project APC winning the North Central by 60-65% with PDP having 30-35%
APC has consolidated her hold on the South West, APC Will easily garner 60-65% whilst PDP will require a mini miracle to get 25%, Sowore, Moghalu etc to garner up to 10%.
South East; Hitherto PDP Zone, but APC has made massive inroads into this territory, the worst APC will do is share the zone, Projecting a 55% margin for the APC.
South East; Last PDP stronghold before it is finally consigned to its destiny of becoming a regional party (at least before APGA gets its act together), I'll project APC getting 25% of the votes in this region with Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu having all recently warmed up a bit to the APC, coupled with Npower, Conditional cash transfer and trader moni beneficiaries will surely vote APC.
All in all, 2019 is gearing up to be a walk over for the incumbent.
Absolutely no contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by Mmlanrehh(m): 4:10am On Aug 27, 2018
My Analysis is based in SW only
Lagos: I see APC taking 60% Here for APC and PDP going home with 40% Many part of Lagos are frustrated by Buhari led Admin don't be fooled with Tinbu own Lagos so he will clear everything
Ondo: The people of Ondo realised they made a huge mistake after taking money home and voting AKD. D best Gov dey had so far was Mimiko free health insurance just name it. So it going to be close to call since he also need to deliver for APC my take here is APC 52% and PDP 48%
Ogun State: Going by what happened in the last election I believe the PDP will take this state. The truth remains Both PDP and APC have internal issues. Couple with the fact that Amosu is not seeking re election and Tinubu is hoping on bringing Yayi to contest Gov which the current Gov is not in support couple with the fact that C.Gov has many uncompleted projects APC 45% PDP 55% {Money will be exchanged heavily here}
Ekiti: No doubt Fayemi will deliver but will still be too close to call and with pace Fayose is still going giving out free space in market, completing projects , giving out employment at this crucial moment plus his small good will which Fayemi will work hard to take away once he get to office by playing the blame game accusing Fayose of misapporation of funds . At this point I think APC will take home 55% and PDP 45% or vice versa (We can't be too sure).
OYO : The constituted Authority has really gotten it wrong tho am not familiar with this state politics but the OBA's are playing with his head. if u think what happened in the Olubadan birthday was an act of been good to him am sorry u wrong . They wouldn't want the constituted Authority to cut their pay off so they re playing dumb with him at the moment and for his people I shake my head for APC . The votes will be shared APC 48% and PDP 52%
OSUN: Current Gov is a total write off in the south west (Name his achievement and I will counter everything) I don't think the out come of the coming election will really count. The APC led F.Gov will be hoping to boost it's chance to win the presidential election by using machineries in the coming election but looking at the by election and PDP presenting a better candidate PDP would definitely take this State their is no doubt
Here APC 40% PDP 60%
At the end in South West will go a 50/50 way or a very slight margin will be won by either parties. 5months is still a long time but it here already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2018
bender79:
For your information as of today APC has made serious in roads in SS. The only sure region PDP can boast of is SE( borne out of ethnic sentiments)and probably NC( herdsmen crises, even at that still remains in the balance considering states like kwara and Niger).
So the support of PDP in SE is borne out of ethnic sentiment according to you but the NW support of APC is borne out of logic right?
I regret to come from the same country with people like you who lacks truth and sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

Hehhehehe stop engaging in self deceit. SW is too close to call. Even lagos will b Contested Vigorously!
you are d most funniest guy,so you will stay in kwara which is north central and arguing what happen in southwest where I stay with me?which state in southwest can PDP perform wonder?is it Ogun state,Lagos,Osun,Ondo or Oyo?PDP will even come 3rd in Oyo state

1 Like

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Beress:
You wish
2019 is around d corner
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2018
haffaze777:

you are d most funniest guy,so you will stay in kwara which is north central and arguing what happen in southwest where I stay with me?which state in southwest can PDP perform wonder?is it Ogun state,Lagos,Osun,Ondo or Oyo?PDP will even come 3rd in Oyo state

In Nigeria there are 3 parties with effective presence PDP,APC,APGA lately ADC is joining the league.

Come September 22nd check out PDP's position in Osun, it will provide a peek preview of its strength in SW.

SW remains fluid. PDP deeply rooted there.
I am a kwaran not a stayer in kwara but one with Nigeria as domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2018
KATSINA01:
This is the analysis is either the work of a politically naive person or a product of outright political illiteracy. The Only Zone PMB won't win is the South East, which in the scheme of things is politically inconsequential. Even the SS, PMB will win but with a slight margin, it'll be similar to the 2015 South West margin.
Your Projections are too close.
This is a more realistic prognosis.
North West - APC 80-85%, PDP 12+% Others 2+%
North East - APC 70-80%, PDP 20-25%.
North Central, PMB Will win Niger, Kwara, Kogi, FCT and Nasarawa, He'll get at least 45% of Benue and Plateau. I project APC winning the North Central by 60-65% with PDP having 30-35%
APC has consolidated her hold on the South West, APC Will easily garner 60-65% whilst PDP will require a mini miracle to get 25%, Sowore, Moghalu etc to garner up to 10%.
South East; Hitherto PDP Zone, but APC has made massive inroads into this territory, the worst APC will do is share the zone, Projecting a 55% margin for the APC.
South East; Last PDP stronghold before it is finally consigned to its destiny of becoming a regional party (at least before APGA gets its act together), I'll project APC getting 25% of the votes in this region with Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu having all recently warmed up a bit to the APC, coupled with Npower, Conditional cash transfer and trader moni beneficiaries will surely vote APC.
All in all, 2019 is gearing up to be a walk over for the incumbent.
Absolutely no contest.

The height of delusion! FCT buhari will be flogged annoyingly.

2019 is going to be royal rumble. Walk over ko trek over ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

In Nigeria there are 3 parties with effective presence PDP,APC,APGA lately ADC is joining the league.

Come September 22nd check out PDP's position in Osun, it will provide a peek preview of its strength in SW.

SW remains fluid. PDP deeply rooted there.
I am a kwaran not a stayer in kwara but one with Nigeria as domain.

I just hope u won't shift post after osun state election, PDP is dead in southwest and u can quote me after Osun state election

1 Like

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2018
haffaze777:

I just hope u won't shift post after osun state election, PDP is dead in southwest and u can quote me after Osun state election
You only like the word dead. PDP is too much alive to die.

Some of you don't understand political contestation you takee it for life and death. Winner is alive the rest are dead irrespective of what the numbers say.

No political party has the number by membership to singlehandedly win elections, the general public decide.

The question is; are the people of SW dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

You only like the word dead. PDP is too much alive to die.

Some of you don't understand political contestation you takee it for life and death. Winner is alive the rest are dead irrespective of what the numbers say.

No political party has the number by membership to singlehandedly win elections, the general public decide.

The question is; are the people of SW dead?

Am a westerner and am telling you that majority of us hate PDP with passion, you are not westerner like me so you have little or no knowledge about d politics of west,write this down today PDP won't have more than 5 to 6 senators from south west come 2019,it will be easier for newly form ADC to win Gubernatorial election in southwest than d useless party of killer called PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2018
haffaze777:

Am a westerner and am telling you that majority of us hate PDP with passion, you are not westerner like me so you have little or no knowledge about d politics of west,write this down today PDP won't have more than 5 to 6 senators from south west come 2019,it will be easier for newly form ADC to win Gubernatorial election in southwest than d useless party of killer called PDP.
5 to 6 senators out of 18 that is massive. One would have thought PDP will have zero elective officers cos like you chanted; PDP is dead!
How can a dead party have 5 to 6 senators,how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

5 to 6 senators out of 18 that is massive. One would have thought PDP will have zero elective officers cos like you chanted; PDP is dead!
you know I've been generous, remember all d six Governors will still be APC,I don't know what I should use if not death for a party that can't produce single governor out six in geo political zone,no zone in Nigeria has six PDP governor and u still think PDP is alive,my brother PDP is dying and it will surely die soon patapata,how I wish u could receive half of treatment we received from ologbonwon of PDP in Abeokuta south,I know u won't be saying this
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

Apc Has same number of senators in ss/se.south west is fluid and many are against tinubu but you refused to believe same for your kwara state.i wish i was an admin.moshood salvador pdp chairman is about to join apc.
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc Has same number of senators in ss/se.south west is fluid and many are against tinubu but you refused to believe same for your kwara state.i wish i was an admin.moshood salvador pdp chairman is about to join apc.
You don't understand my thought process at all.

Apc is making inroads in SS/SE sure but, PDP is already ingrained in NW/NE/NC prior to 2015. The NC has never been anything else but PDP.
So between someone making new inroads and another re-energizing his base who has the momentum?

Overall, it is net gain PDP that is all I am saying.
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2018
haffaze777:

you know I've been generous, remember all d six Governors will still be APC,I don't know what I should use if not death for a party that can't produce single governor out six in geo political zone,no zone in Nigeria has six PDP governor and u still think PDP is alive,my brother PDP is dying and it will surely die soon patapata,how I wish u could receive half of treatment we received from ologbonwon of PDP in Abeokuta south,I know u won't be saying this
You ain't generous but, forced to conservatively a lot 5-6 senators to PDP.
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by haffaze777(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

You ain't generous but, forced to conservatively a lot 5-6 senators to PDP.

I know u don't believe that urself
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

You don't understand my thought process at all.

Apc is making inroads in SS/SE sure but, PDP is already ingrained in NW/NE/NC prior to 2015. The NC has never been anything else but PDP.
So between someone making new inroads and another re-energizing his base who has the momentum?

Overall, it is net gain PDP that is all I am saying.
You never agreed that apc is making inroads into ss/se until last week.secondly,your hope of pdp winning is always based on reducing buhari margin in nw/ne which is only possible with kwankwaso or atiku,winning the north central and winning the ss/se.pdp winnings are usually based on winning,rivers,delta and akwa ibom with a margin of 4 million votes.this is no longer possible for pdp.its game over
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by bender79: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2018
tommyken:

So the support of PDP in SE is borne out of ethnic sentiment according to you but the NW support of APC is borne out of logic right?
I regret to come from the same country with people like you who lacks truth and sense.
You sound childish. I gave an explanation as to why people of the SE will rather hold on to PDP and you are here ranting as if there was any thesis on the issue.
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by tuniski: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

You never agreed that apc is making inroads into ss/se until last week.secondly,your hope of pdp winning is always based on reducing buhari margin in nw/ne which is only possible with kwankwaso or atiku,winning the north central and winning the ss/se.pdp winnings are usually based on winning,rivers,delta and akwa ibom with a margin of 4 million votes.this is no longer possible for pdp.its game over
Oh oh oh! You surely don't get my kinda of thought. I don't dwell on what I assumed ass baseline understanding. What benefit is engagement if we ain't above the basics?

I am wrongly assuming that many are above the basics. I don't start political engagement from the ground that would be professorial.

By the way, since 2015 apc has been deliberately wanting to become a national party no doubt but, it hasn't been that successful at it cos of the divisive nature of buhari and his presidency.

It is you and many buhari fans that are not in tune with reality of the shift in Northern nigeria that celebrate net loss.
Whatever gain apc is making in the ss/se the loss of NC has offset it.

PDP really back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by LudaChriz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
tuniski:

Oh oh oh! You surely don't get my kinda of thought. I don't dwell on what I assumed ass baseline understanding. What benefit is engagement if we ain't above the basics?

I am wrongly assuming that many are above the basics. I don't start political engagement from the ground that would be professorial.

By the way, since 2015 apc has been deliberately wanting to become a national party no doubt but, it hasn't been that successful at it cos of the divisive nature of buhari and his presidency.

It is you and many buhari fans that are not in tune with reality of the shift in Northern nigeria that celebrate net loss.
Whatever gain apc is making in the ss/se the loss of NC has offset it.

PDP really back!

You are wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
LudaChriz:

You are wise
As far as apc gets 25% in delta,rivers and akwa ibom,pdp cant win
Re: 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
Interesting!

With this, it is now cristal clear that the days of hardship, bitterness, hunger, killings, unlawful arrest and detention are numbered in Nigeria

Buhari must go!
Go carry am go now.
Jobless tin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram / Just In : Kaduna Abuja Highway Under Bandit Attack / Tinubu Is My Son And Brother If He Ask For My Support I Will Do -obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.