Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' (45947 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by obowunmi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
A woman with no mind or life of her own, except chasing Davido upandan.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
If eventually this davido don't marry chioma
It's will be a stigma on chioma
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Amberon1: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Remember all the PDA and everi ever Wizkid did with Omotayo then? Their own nearly pass this one sef.
ritylove:
when will wizkid stop being a fuckboy and man up like this anyways kudos....OBO love yah vibes
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Ashley86400: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maybe she has two vaginas. . Cause I can't explain this affection. .
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
tolexy007:
This juju no b for this world..
na India she get am
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by lawalosky(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BuhariM:
Afonja amaka
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Yesbody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kayamata is working
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
Waiting to see the fulfillment of that PROPHESY.
What prophecy cheesy?
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
frozen70:
It won't be a stigma, after all someone married wizkid's ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by ogagajefferson: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
When money dey love sweet pass
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by akdjr(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Poor man why are thou at? If to say na DJ Cuppy Davido want marry now u go de shout rich always marry rich.quote author=tolexy007 post=70633839]This juju no b for this world..[/quote]
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by donqx: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Akanti50: 3:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:

Jealous of a turtle and it's wife? I'll pass please
shut up you are jealous and it kills, especially women

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Shortyy(f): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Akanti50:

shut up you are jealous and it kills, especially women
You're irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Akanti50: 4:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:

You're irrelevant.
I PRAY YOUR OWN DAVIDO LOCATES YOU AND NO WOMAN JEALOUSIES YOU TOO BECAUSE NA UNA WAY.

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by KanwuliaExtra: 4:25am On Aug 27, 2018
This Noise Maker has come again? ? ?

After TWO baby-mommas? grin

Tokunbo GROOM! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by babakb: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2018
frozen70:

Which stigma? Because of Davido she is now a celebrity, a lot of Money and Fame to follow her if they break up, Men will queue up to put a ring on her finger.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by begge: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2018
If nor be money ojota conductor for too fit dis dude
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by ddeola: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2018
O'l boy stop wasting time. Wetin dey delay you ? sad
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Amumaigwe: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
just pray they don't breakup. . Won't be funny, after all the PDA's

Hope it is not a silent wish.
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by bbode1(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
The wey davido dey take this love. It looks too good to be true
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by cadre88(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2018
When money enter, love is sweeter
Holuwahyomzzy:
Love is sweet oo
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by AbleChuks1(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
just pray they don't breakup. . Won't be funny, after all the PDA's
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by destined4favour: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2018
tolexy007:
This juju no b for this world..
very soon it will expire. can't imagine what will make a Yoruba man fall in love with materlistic Igbo woman. indeed the babalawo is not from this world, no beauty to behold in her or good character. so, what is sweeting davido in her.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Glink2018(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:

Jealous of a turtle and it's wife? I'll pass please

Turtle that can buy his fiancee a Ferrari.

I'm sure you also dream of comfortable life.

Let's get started...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by Akanti50: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
destined4favour:
very soon it will expire. can't imagine what will make a Yoruba man fall in love with materlistic Igbo woman. indeed the babalawo is not from this world, no beauty to behold in her or good character. so, what is sweeting davido in her.
I dont know why an Igbo girl will ever accept a dirty Yoruba boy as her boyfriend, i am sure Davido used juju on her and this is not acceptable . Davido want to use juju to ruin the life of this pretty girl and i hear she is no longer going to school because of the boy. This is totally unacceptable.
Let every tribe marry their own cos i can't see myself getting married to an unhygienic Yoruba girl all in the name of inter tribal marriage
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by johbull: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
cucumbae:
I don't think it is only sex that got davido madly in love with this girl.There must be other benefits.
it's majorly sex that made him lust for her!! but he insinuated other qualities as a cover up
Re: Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' by johbull: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
obowunmi:
A woman with no mind or life of her own, except chasing Davido upandan.
you are absolutely correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable’s Throwback Photos Surface Online / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.